LESBIANS: What Will They Think of Next?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
A married lesbian couple broke up in Canada recently. Suddenly one of them took 'their' children and went on the lam, left the country. What's funny is that she is quoted as saying, "‘At some point the system needs to look at the straight facts and see that (the child) is better off with me."

One needs to look at the straight facts, is it? Seems to me that if she'd looked at the straight facts from the start, she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Lesbian mother from South Tyneside left her wife and 'abducted' their daughter | Daily Mail Online

A married lesbian couple broke up in Canada recently. Suddenly one of them took 'their' children and went on the lam, left the country. What's funny is that she is quoted as saying, "‘At some point the system needs to look at the straight facts and see that (the child) is better off with me."

One needs to look at the straight facts, is it? Seems to me that if she'd looked at the straight facts from the start, she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Lesbian mother from South Tyneside left her wife and 'abducted' their daughter | Daily Mail Online
To me, if the father of the kids are in the picture, he should be the one to decide on where the kids end up, especially if he has nothing to do with the break up.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Shows that lesbian couples are no better than any other kind.

What is very funny is that the runaway lesbian says that she should keep child because she gave birth to it. But according to the courts the other lesbian has equal rights to the child by law. Now the runaway claims that's all "politically correct" talk and shouldn't be respected. But for Christ's sake, her marriage to another woman and the child being legally both of theirs' is all due to politically correct laws on same sex marriages in the first place! In other words, if not for politically correct laws she would never have been allowed to marry another woman anyway!

What is very funny is that the runaway lesbian says that she should keep child because she gave birth to it. But according to the courts the other lesbian has equal rights to the child by law. Now the runaway claims that's all "politically correct" talk and shouldn't be respected. But for Christ's sake, her marriage to another woman and the child being legally both of theirs' is all due to politically correct laws on same sex marriages in the first place! In other words, if not for politically correct laws she would never have been allowed to marry another woman anyway!
I think true adoptions and blended families are exceptionally rare. Nobody loves a kid that didn't come from their loins and when the shit hits the fan, everyone retreats to biological relations only. Everything else is a fantasy

just people with the same problems that others have when they break up

Breaking up is hard to do..................but in some circumstances absolutely necessary.

This happened some years back with a lesbian couple in Vermont. They had a child together and one of the women decided she no longer wanted to be lesbian, took the child and moved to Virginia. I don't know what the final outcome was, but the battle raged back and forth between the Vermont and Virginia court systems overruling each other for quite some time. It was a mess.

just people with the same problems that others have when they break up

Breaking up is hard to do..................but in some circumstances absolutely necessary.
In most circumstances not necessary. People break up mostly because they stop loving the other spouse like they once did and become self centered. And in their selfishness they don't give a shit about destroying children's families and with it their sense of love and security. And as if that wasn't bad enough, these assholes then fill their children with bitterness for the other, making them choose sides for survival.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. The necessary break ups are extremely rare and the "I just don't care anymore" breakups are too common.

That child needs a father. Oops. Gay marriage gaurantees that children in a lesbian "marriage" will never know a father. Maybe the one who left is the lipstick one who finally woke up and realized why it was she is attracted to mannish behaviors and dildos..

..ah dementia...live and learn... Maybe the child will finally get the benefits of marriage all children need and the lipstick one will marry an actual man instead of a fake-man.

If I were on the jury I would vote that the birth mother gets the kids, in either case, in a Lesbo divorce.

Family court is normally decided by a judge however, rather than a jury.

They only like the political correctness when it benefits them.

This happened some years back with a lesbian couple in Vermont. They had a child together and one of the women decided she no longer wanted to be lesbian, took the child and moved to Virginia. I don't know what the final outcome was, but the battle raged back and forth between the Vermont and Virginia court systems overruling each other for quite some time. It was a mess.

"They had a child together".

Impossible.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. The necessary break ups are extremely rare and the "I just don't care anymore" breakups are too common.
Sometimes them two situations can be rolled up into one. My mom divorcing my dad was necessary because my dad didn't care anymore.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
Divorce is a terrible thing and usually hurts the kids most.

But in a situation where one of the parents is on a downward spiral and not improving then a divorce is better than a worse situation.

For lesbo couples, a divorce is probably better for the kids however than the same sex married couple. With a single parent the kids would be in a more normal environment actually. This is ironic but true.

If I were on the jury I would vote that the birth mother gets the kids, in either case, in a Lesbo divorce.

Family court is normally decided by a judge however, rather than a jury.

Straight, gay, step, adopted................what ever the family make up, sex is only a small part of a relationship. Sex is not the "whole" relationship.

"They had a child together".

Impossible.

OK - I'll reword. By whatever means they chose, they acquired a child that they were raising together.

Sometimes them two situations can be rolled up into one. My mom divorcing my dad was necessary because my dad didn't care anymore.

Holly
Yes, that's another part of the "I just don't care anymore" divorces. It's always the other person's fault. Most people don't want to look at the bigger picture and realize it nearly always takes two to make a marriage fall apart.

Holly
Divorce is a terrible thing and usually hurts the kids most.

But in a situation where one of the parents is on a downward spiral and not improving then a divorce is better than a worse situation.

For lesbo couples, a divorce is probably better for the kids however than the same sex married couple. With a single parent the kids would be in a more normal environment actually. This is ironic but true.
Gay "marriages" are always built on a fantasy because men and women were not designed by their Creator to enjoy physical, emotional, and spiritual compatibility with the same sex. Gays then want to further the fantasy by sucking innocent children into their craziness to manufacture the semblance of family. But fantasies ultimately must end and when they do, the whole juggernaut of insanity comes crashing down, hurting the children the worst. Children deserve a mother and a father in an intact home. Anyone who deliberately deprives them of this is wicked.

Forum List

Back