Lenny Magill Video On Rust Movie Set Shooting

LOL! A sad face, even.

I'm curious and may have watched it, but we're having problems with our hillbilly wifi the last day or two. I'm not patient enough for 15 minutes of halting videos.

LOL! A sad face, even.

I'm curious and may have watched it, but we're having problems with our hillbilly wifi the last day or two. I'm not patient enough for 15 minutes of halting videos.

Holy crap! This sounds like phone webz connections in the 90's!

My guess is the tendency on that set was to assume the last person who checked it, was solid. The old "they get paid to do this", logic. The next CF was his technique in cross-drawing and cocking. I can see how that would need to be practiced to make it look smooth. I bet he drew, cocked, and pulled off as fast as he could. I doubt he actually slowed down enough to properly aim at all. The whole thing was just so damned AVOIDABLE...

LOL! A sad face, even.

I have watched it on a phone, a laptop, and now a desktop with no problems.

Try this one:

I have watched it on a phone, a laptop, and now a desktop with no problems.

Try this one:

The problem isn't with your video, it's our unpredictable, sorry assed excuse for wifi here in the boonies. But thanks for posting this.

I knew most of this from my hubby James and a few gun safety courses, but I still learned a few things. He does an excellent job of explaining things so that even novices should get a clear idea of basic gun safety.

Forum List

Back