Legit Wisconsin audit finds their election was safe and secure

Yes, professional election workers are highly trained and follow a system of best practices and protocols (unlike the Q-Kooks in Maricopa County). Most of them have been doing it for years.
I don't care how well trained someone may be, they can still be biased and corrupt. I forget the district in Fla, but the lead in charge of the polling location was a woman who had been doing it 20 years. In 2016 she licked the doors of the polling site and refused to hand over the ballots while her and her team continued to count them...days after the deadline for turning them in had passed. Turns out she had been reprimanded previously for committing fraud...but they kept letting her keep the same position.

No, in this universe.
Actually by saying 'this Universe', you are really saying in your universe....

In your universe:
The Government are incompetent but the Deep State are this extremely organised and disciplined runners of the Government.
The Democrats can ship millions of people around the country and nobody sees them...
Windmills cause Cancer... Yet burning Coal is perfectly clean and safe...

I don't care how well trained someone may be, they can still be biased and corrupt. I forget the district in Fla, but the lead in charge of the polling location was a woman who had been doing it 20 years. In 2016 she licked the doors of the polling site and refused to hand over the ballots while her and her team continued to count them...days after the deadline for turning them in had passed. Turns out she had been reprimanded previously for committing fraud...but they kept letting her keep the same position.
How about actual links...

I find it hard to believe you only get 'reprimanded for committing fraud'...

We would need to see evidence of your claim... Or let me guess your cousin's babysitter mother said they heard it at a bake sale...

Actually by saying 'this Universe', you are really saying in your universe....

In your universe:
The Government are incompetent but the Deep State are this extremely organised and disciplined runners of the Government.
The Democrats can ship millions of people around the country and nobody sees them...
Windmills cause Cancer... Yet burning Coal is perfectly clean and safe...
No, I'm saying in your universe as well. They are the same, asshole.

You'll always win a debate where you get to make up what your opponent says.

How about actual links...

No problem:

Snipes has / had a long history of election violations / interference:

When Brenda Snipes took over the Broward Supervisor of Elections office in 2003, she was the figure with years of administrative experience who would steady an office that was reeling from what Gov. Jeb Bush called “incompetence” and “misfeasance.”
On Friday, following a court agreeing with a lawsuit brought by Gov. Rick Scott that Snipes had violated public records laws, she found herself the target of similar calls for her removal from office, and for the same reasons.

For 15 years, Snipes has served as Broward County’s elections chief, with mixed results. Long lines and vote counts that continued long after polls closed marred elections in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2012, 2016 and, of course, this year.

-- A court ruled she had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election 12 months after it, instead of the 22 months required by federal law.

-- A medical marijuana amendment was left off some ballots in 2016.

-- Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the elections office’s website before polls closed, another violation of election law.

-- In 2012, almost 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election

-- In 2004, some 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered to voters, leaving election officials to scramble to send new ones.

She should be banned for ever having anything to do with elections ever again.

Yeah we know how this works - When your guy wins, the election workers did a great job. When you lose they were corrupt and they rigged the system.

I would like you to link your likely bogus claim.

:link:

Yeah we know how this works - When your guy wins, the election workers did a great job. When you lose they were corrupt and they rigged the system.

I would like you to link your likely bogus claim.

:link:

Dude, just STOP - you are humiliating yourself.

You started off talking about professional, neutral poll workers who have been doing their job for 20+ years. I asked you how do you know they are neutral, not corrupt. Remember?

Neutral, professional, honest - those are Political Party traits. They are personal, individual traits.

I was asked for the link to this Lead Poll Monitor's story. I provided.

The story is NOT about a Democrat or Republican Election Rigging criminal. It is about an American citizen entrusted with monitoring one of our greatest Constitutional Rights - voting ... and she chose to betray that trust....not just once but over and over and over.

More remarkably, she was caught numerous times committing election fraud, and she was allowed to continue to keep her position, giving her the opportunity to do it again and again.

I don't give a damn if she was a Democrat, a Republican, or an Independent. What matters was a person was caught committing election fraud, damaging / stealing / rendering MOOT other citizens' votes.

Democrat, Republican, or Independent - she should have been arrested, she should have gone to jail, and she should have been stripped permanently from working on any election AND from ever voting in an election again.

IMO ANYONE caught committing election fraud /crime should have to go to jail a minimum amount of time (5 years?) and NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE AGAIN IN ANY ELECTION. Democrat, Republican - should not matter.

Last edited:

You started off talking about professional, neutral poll workers who have been doing their job for 20+ years. I asked you how do you know they are neutral, not corrupt. Remember?

Neutral, professional, honest - those are Political Party traits. They are personal, individual traits.

The story is NOT about a Democrat or Republican Election Rigging criminal. It is about an American citizen entrusted with monitoring one of our greatest Constitutional Rights - voting ... and she chose to betray that trust....not just once but over and over and over.

More remarkably, she was caught numerous times committing election fraud, and she was allowed to continue to keep her position, giving her the opportunity to do it again and again.

I don't give a damn if she was a Democrat, a Republican, or an Independent. What matters was a person was caught committing election fraud, damaging / stealing / rendering MOOT other citizens' votes.

Democrat, Republican, or Independent - she should have been arrested, she should have gone to jail, and she should have been stripped permanently from working on any election AND from ever voting in an election again.

IMO ANYONE caught committing election fraud /crime should have to go to jail a minimum amount of time (5 years?) and NEVER BE ALKLOWED TO VOTE AGAIN IN ANY ELECTION. Democrat, Republican - should not matter.
Haven’t had time to get to your links. Will later.
I can tell you that that sort of crap is very rare & never enough to flip an election.

No problem:

Snipes has / had a long history of election violations / interference:

When Brenda Snipes took over the Broward Supervisor of Elections office in 2003, she was the figure with years of administrative experience who would steady an office that was reeling from what Gov. Jeb Bush called “incompetence” and “misfeasance.”
On Friday, following a court agreeing with a lawsuit brought by Gov. Rick Scott that Snipes had violated public records laws, she found herself the target of similar calls for her removal from office, and for the same reasons.

For 15 years, Snipes has served as Broward County’s elections chief, with mixed results. Long lines and vote counts that continued long after polls closed marred elections in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2012, 2016 and, of course, this year.

-- A court ruled she had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election 12 months after it, instead of the 22 months required by federal law.

-- A medical marijuana amendment was left off some ballots in 2016.

-- Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the elections office’s website before polls closed, another violation of election law.

-- In 2012, almost 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election

-- In 2004, some 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered to voters, leaving election officials to scramble to send new ones.

She should be banned for ever having anything to do with elections ever again.
Where is the bit of her committing 'Election Fraud'?

Please show her getting convicted of that?

It was very specific charge, by the way this person was appointed by Jeb Bush...

Where is your conviction... This is an opinion piece until you get to that...

IMO ANYONE caught committing election fraud /crime should have to go to jail a minimum amount of time (5 years?) and NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE AGAIN IN ANY ELECTION. Democrat, Republican - should not matter.
Right this something we have been trying to explain to you for a while....

Innocent until proven guilty...

Have you any real evidence of mass election fraud?

We have a lot of accusations, innuendo and mis-information in cases... But actual evidence???

I am trying to stop people thinking you are just a BS Artist...

You folks really don't get it. When tens of millions of people BELIEVE a thing, the fact that YOU don't accept their belief makes no difference whatever to them. BTW, that belief has led to some serious government oversight in state electoral rules, and the cheating that was done, CANNOT be repeated so easily. THAT'S the new reality.
I love how amped all the so called conservatives are on government oversight now. All while trying to undermine our democracy. Wonderful group these people are!!!

I love how amped all the so called conservatives are on government oversight now.

Wow, snowflakes haven't given up on that pathetic tactic of trying to speak for others, to create a false narrative to argue against because they can't successfully debate ACTUAL things going on....

:itsok:

Wow, snowflakes haven't given up on that pathetic tactic of trying to speak for others, to create a false narrative to argue against because they can't successfully debate ACTUAL things going on....

:itsok:
I’m not speaking for anybody. The person I responded to literally praised “serious government oversight”… those were her words. Did you miss that?

I’m not speaking for anybody.

Reeeeaaaallllly?!

"I love how amped all the so called conservatives are on government oversight now".

I suppose you are just 'stating fact'. Why don't you post a link to support that ... unless you were just just spewing emotional BS opinion, some pathetic failed attempt at humor, which is more par for the course for you.

Haven’t had time to get to your links. Will later.
I can tell you that that sort of crap is very rare & never enough to flip an election.
Yeah, we know. You've been telling us that ever since the election. Neither claim is true.

Reeeeaaaallllly?!

"I love how amped all the so called conservatives are on government oversight now".

I suppose you are just 'stating fact'. Why don't you post a link to support that ... unless you were just just spewing emotional BS opinion, some pathetic failed attempt at humor, which is more par for the course for you.
Oh I get it. You were confused by the word “all” and thought I was speaking for every conservative. Haha. I’ll clarify for you. I was speaking towards all the conservatives that are now supporting the serious government oversight like the poster I was responding to. Get it now?

Oh I get it. You were confused by the word “all” and thought I was speaking for every conservative. Haha. I’ll clarify for you. I was speaking towards all the conservatives that are now supporting the serious government oversight like the poster I was responding to. Get it now?
You're an idiot. Did you happen to notice the 'now' that was highlighted? Probably not because you're stupid. Talking to you is like talking to someone whose head is up his ass...because yours is...

1635267928169.png

Every time i try to talk to you, you remind me how it's just a waste of time.

Forum List

Back