by Jim Hoft
May 1, 2013,

It’s May 1st or National Commie Day –
You know what that means…
It’s time for leftists to riot.

568x426xmay-day-riot-seattle.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cWERBdtj2F.jpg

Read more:
Leftists Riot at May Day Protests on National Commie Day | The Gateway Pundit

Hmm..., I didn't see one Tea Partyer in the crowd, but there were a lot of Anarchists and #OWS terrorists there.

I remember May Day when I was in Germany in the early 80's.

The local communists would bus in protestors to block the front gate of the Air Force base I was at.

But the local German Police and Fire Department would be waiting for them to get all lined up.

The base was at the top of a hill and the two laned road had very steep drop offs on both sides..

On the day before, we would go out and mark off the road every ten yards with chalk.

The police would have the fire department aim their water cannon at the protestors.

For every protestor that they managed to get rolling down the road, without going over the edge, at least thirty yards, we would buy them a beer.

After an hour of this, the protestors would leave. Most of them leaning on one another for support.

Meanwhile, we and the German police and Fireguys would be drinking beer and eating brats.

For all those anti commies lefties...why not show up and counter protest?

It's amazing the radical sort of the things that activists were saying yesterday, like:

“I think of how many, and not just young people, are unemployed, many times due to a purely economic conception of society, which seeks selfish profit, beyond the parameters of social justice”

Audience: On May 1st an appeal against slave labor

Until I came here I never realized how frightened NAZIs are by minor events.

What a bunch of scaredicats!

by Jim Hoft
May 1, 2013,

It’s May 1st or National Commie Day –
You know what that means…
It’s time for leftists to riot.

568x426xmay-day-riot-seattle.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cWERBdtj2F.jpg

Read more:
Leftists Riot at May Day Protests on National Commie Day | The Gateway Pundit

Hmm..., I didn't see one Tea Partyer in the crowd, but there were a lot of Anarchists and #OWS terrorists there.

it is what they do

May Day Rally Turns Violent in Seattle: Window-Smashing, Rock-Throwing, Pepper Spraying, ?Flash Banging? ? and Anarchy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back