Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
So you’re Ok with police officers having body cams but no cameras in classrooms? Typical Leftist hypocrisy
Yes absolutely... You're on the cameras in classrooms train too AZ?!

Wow, the breakdown of conservatives is amazing to watch
#1) I am not a conservative, I am just right of you because you're a deranged leftist.

#2) If our police officers are wearing cameras why should we not have cameras in the classroom? What is the downside?
The downside would be the fact that it would blow up an already stagnant and bloated bureaucracy in the school system and flood already strained resources towards dealing with the drama of helicopter parents from both sides who object to something they see in class. It will make teaching a nightmare, take focus away from the students and education, and institutes a principle of big brother survellience on developing children which is not healthy. There are all kinds of horrible side effects that this would cause. You really don't see that?!

I'm fine with cams in day care for infants... I'm fine with steaming lectures for remote learning... I'm not fine with politicizing the schools more than they already are and opening the door for kooky helicopter parents to suck up even more school resources and attention.
Very negative of you. Perhaps kids will behave better and teachers will be able to teach and get through to kids as there will be repercussions. Teachers no longer have to be law enforcement and get into he said she said arguments with parents as everything will be recorded. You really don't see that?!!? Do you have kids?

This isn't about politicizing. It is about making sure kids behave. My wife teaches. The biggest issue is misguided parents who believe the load of crap the kids tell them.
Not negative, realistic. I work with a lot of kids and you can see the effect that the Helicopter parents have on them. Its not healthy. There is a way to care and be involved without having your nose in every area of their business. Of course every parent has the right to raise their kids however they want. I'm not going to support measures to enable that stuff though and bog down an already struggling educational system.

Your wife is a teacher... How did she like the Zoom Covid classes? Does she support putting live cams in classrooms for parents to watch?
She went into the school as she teaches 3rd grade. Elementary school kids were there in person. Those that were on Zoom fell behind in her POV. Middle and High School were on Zoom. It was stupid. She used film the kids with her cell to show me the horrors and then delete the videos. I said “If the parents only knew”…
And how does she feel about putting cameras up in the classroom for parents to watch?

I have sever teacher friends that did the entire year over zoom and it was a nightmare. A lady friend of mine was telling me that not only did the kids get nothing out of it but the heli parents would hang out and watch the lessons and then bitch and complain so a much more time went into dealing with parent drama. No thanks. I'd love to know your wife's honest opinion
Heli parents aren’t half as bad as the delusional parents who believe their kids don’t do anything wrong and are the perpetual victims per my wife. Opinions may vary.

Very negative of you. Perhaps kids will behave better and teachers will be able to teach and get through to kids as there will be repercussions. ...
Most students who "act out" have parents who are unlikely to watch any such video (for a number of reasons, and that is IF they have family around to watch). Even the most conscientious parents, and even if they expressed support this idea (which will never happen) would run out of steam pretty quickly and you would be left with unwatched streaming and a bunch of richer lawyers.
I am not 100% certain. We have friends where both parents work and don’t see what is happening.
And those kids know it.
Bingo

I'm establishing a precedent and trying to work my way to modern times and the current situation but you don't seem interested in having a straight forward conversation.
You are not being straight forward

We have discussed the past

There once was slavery in America

But not anymore

Today America’s children are being brainwashed to hate white people and that must stop
There are many that attack CRT by pointing to the way our countries founding set up institutions that were inherently racist and then analyze the effects it had on black society, culture and development. Thats all in the past. You have danced around
No, they won't because you idea is simply going nowhere. If you were to propose this idea to my local school board, the howls of laughter would be epic.
Then you have a typical school board run by snobs who are out of touch with the public
Any school board would laugh you out of the meeting. You simply cannot see how ridiculous and unworkable your solution to a problem that does not exist truly is!
They may disagree but they will not laugh.
Yes, if Mac was presenting it, they would be rolling in the aisles.
I have learned that despite titles, people are just people. As I said, if police officers are wearing body cams, I see zero issue with cameras in the classroom. Kids may behave better too, knowing there are cameras. Win/Win IMO.
You are correct. People would probably behave better at work if they had cameras on them all the time and if all of their communications were monitored. Is that they way you'd want businesses to operate as well? Some already do, should we do that with all businesses?

How about roadways... We could camera those up and give auto tickets for all traffic violations. Miss a blinker, go over the speed limit, roll through a stop sign at 2am... Ticket. How does that sound?
Many roadways do have cameras. Businesses are private. Schools are public. Cameras 100%.
Many roadways do but not in the way that I just laid out. Do you want things to go to the way I described? Not all businesses are private... many of the largest are public companies. Either way public or private could decide to do that to their employees, do you support that?
Publicly traded isn't the same as public. Private companies may do as they wish and employees may leave. You don't believe private companies piss off employees with internal politics and such?
I'm not making a legal argument about what can and can't happen. I'm asking if you support and promote the practice. Do you think it a good and healthy and productive thing to do. If we put cams up everywhere are we living in the kind of country you want to live in... Thats what I'm asking
I support it in the school system. You already see it in super markets, dept stores, fast food stores. I do not have anything to hide. Record me all you want. So yes, morally I am OK with it. We have the Ring door bell. It records every time we leave and come in. Helps keeping tabs on the kids. If you were a parent you would think differently IMO.
I'm fine with cams for safety and security and distance education/productivity. I'm not ok with monitoring all conversations and interactions. That is overkill.
So we are on the same page. Don’t care if the teachers say all Jews are idiots and should be killed. I do care if another student punches a kid or disrupts the class constantly and the school doesn’t do anything about it. Because that is happening and teachers do want cameras to illustrate that.
What about your wife. How does she feel?

I'm establishing a precedent and trying to work my way to modern times and the current situation but you don't seem interested in having a straight forward conversation.

But not anymore

Today America’s children are being brainwashed to hate white people and that must stop
There are many that attack CRT by pointing to the way our countries founding set up institutions that were inherently racist and then analyze the effects it had on black society, culture and development. Thats all in the past. You have danced around
No, they won't because you idea is simply going nowhere. If you were to propose this idea to my local school board, the howls of laughter would be epic.
Then you have a typical school board run by snobs who are out of touch with the public
Any school board would laugh you out of the meeting. You simply cannot see how ridiculous and unworkable your solution to a problem that does not exist truly is!
I have learned that despite titles, people are just people. As I said, if police officers are wearing body cams, I see zero issue with cameras in the classroom. Kids may behave better too, knowing there are cameras. Win/Win IMO.
You are correct. People would probably behave better at work if they had cameras on them all the time and if all of their communications were monitored. Is that they way you'd want businesses to operate as well? Some already do, should we do that with all businesses?

How about roadways... We could camera those up and give auto tickets for all traffic violations. Miss a blinker, go over the speed limit, roll through a stop sign at 2am... Ticket. How does that sound?
Many roadways do have cameras. Businesses are private. Schools are public. Cameras 100%.
Many roadways do but not in the way that I just laid out. Do you want things to go to the way I described? Not all businesses are private... many of the largest are public companies. Either way public or private could decide to do that to their employees, do you support that?
Publicly traded isn't the same as public. Private companies may do as they wish and employees may leave. You don't believe private companies piss off employees with internal politics and such?
I'm not making a legal argument about what can and can't happen. I'm asking if you support and promote the practice. Do you think it a good and healthy and productive thing to do. If we put cams up everywhere are we living in the kind of country you want to live in... Thats what I'm asking
I support it in the school system. You already see it in super markets, dept stores, fast food stores. I do not have anything to hide. Record me all you want. So yes, morally I am OK with it. We have the Ring door bell. It records every time we leave and come in. Helps keeping tabs on the kids. If you were a parent you would think differently IMO.
I'm fine with cams for safety and security and distance education/productivity. I'm not ok with monitoring all conversations and interactions. That is overkill.
So we are on the same page. Don’t care if the teachers say all Jews are idiots and should be killed. I do care if another student punches a kid or disrupts the class constantly and the school doesn’t do anything about it. Because that is happening and teachers do want cameras to illustrate that.
I am relaying her feelings. If the teachers teach CRT or that Jews are evil but Palestinians are good, I can reprogram them at home. If some spoiled asshole kid keeps disrupting the class so that they cannot learn say math or science then it’s a problem I cannot reprogram and cameras would capture that.

The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
So you’re Ok with police officers having body cams but no cameras in classrooms? Typical Leftist hypocrisy

#1) I am not a conservative, I am just right of you because you're a deranged leftist.

#2) If our police officers are wearing cameras why should we not have cameras in the classroom? What is the downside?
The downside would be the fact that it would blow up an already stagnant and bloated bureaucracy in the school system and flood already strained resources towards dealing with the drama of helicopter parents from both sides who object to something they see in class. It will make teaching a nightmare, take focus away from the students and education, and institutes a principle of big brother survellience on developing children which is not healthy. There are all kinds of horrible side effects that this would cause. You really don't see that?!

I'm fine with cams in day care for infants... I'm fine with steaming lectures for remote learning... I'm not fine with politicizing the schools more than they already are and opening the door for kooky helicopter parents to suck up even more school resources and attention.
Very negative of you. Perhaps kids will behave better and teachers will be able to teach and get through to kids as there will be repercussions. Teachers no longer have to be law enforcement and get into he said she said arguments with parents as everything will be recorded. You really don't see that?!!? Do you have kids?

This isn't about politicizing. It is about making sure kids behave. My wife teaches. The biggest issue is misguided parents who believe the load of crap the kids tell them.
Not negative, realistic. I work with a lot of kids and you can see the effect that the Helicopter parents have on them. Its not healthy. There is a way to care and be involved without having your nose in every area of their business. Of course every parent has the right to raise their kids however they want. I'm not going to support measures to enable that stuff though and bog down an already struggling educational system.

Your wife is a teacher... How did she like the Zoom Covid classes? Does she support putting live cams in classrooms for parents to watch?
She went into the school as she teaches 3rd grade. Elementary school kids were there in person. Those that were on Zoom fell behind in her POV. Middle and High School were on Zoom. It was stupid. She used film the kids with her cell to show me the horrors and then delete the videos. I said “If the parents only knew”…
And how does she feel about putting cameras up in the classroom for parents to watch?

I have sever teacher friends that did the entire year over zoom and it was a nightmare. A lady friend of mine was telling me that not only did the kids get nothing out of it but the heli parents would hang out and watch the lessons and then bitch and complain so a much more time went into dealing with parent drama. No thanks. I'd love to know your wife's honest opinion
Heli parents aren’t half as bad as the delusional parents who believe their kids don’t do anything wrong and are the perpetual victims per my wife. Opinions may vary
Both are problems. Parent big brother TV doesn’t solve your problem and it only fuels my problem

But not anymore

I am relaying her feelings. If the teachers teach CRT or that Jews are evil but Palestinians are good, I can reprogram them at home. If some spoiled asshole kid keeps disrupting the class so that they cannot learn say math or science then it’s a problem I cannot reprogram and cameras would capture that.
Ok so she is taking about security cams that can be used for conflict resolution. You are talking about streaming cams for parents to monitor the content that is being taught. Two very different things

I try to start every debate off that way... even with the trolls... but yes I am guilty of letting my decorum devolve
I am the same in both ways myself
I've seen your reasonable side and think you are capable of making good points. But sometimes you really piss me off. :) Now answer my damn question about the CRT curriculum... is it valid to teach in school if used in context to the first 100 years??
I think I have answered that already

Teaching an unbiased history of slavery and Jim Crow is ok

But that is quite different from CRT which is aimed at demonizing whites starting with the Pilgrims up to little johnny entering kindergarten in the fall
The demonizing whites element is political hyperbole. I haven't seen that yet in anything that the Theory or Schools have presented. The only text that you've posted is that britanica summary but you admit that it is an accurate depiction of how our institutions were originally set up. So is there another element that would make you object to CRT being taught in regards to early history? We can get into modern times later but I want to establish whether you think its valid in education for early history... If not then please explain why...
When teachers start telling their classes that the reason we broke away from England back in the 1700's was to perpetuate an economy based on slavery it's laughably incorrect. That isn't "history"...that's a political narrative with the goal of achieving a political goal!
Do you think that the laws and institutions that were created at the founding of our country perpetuated a racist society and discriminatory economy?
The laws and institutions that were created at the founding or our country were some of the LEAST racist and discriminatory of any country on the planet! Claiming they aren't is ridiculous! Look at what America was at that time compared to every other nation. We didn't become a symbol of opportunity because we were so racist and discriminatory...we became that because we were a place where people weren't held down by class.
This is an amazing statement... You know that slavery was legal and black people weren't even counted to have a full vote while women had no right to vote... This was our legal system and you think that is not racist or discriminatory?! That had no effect on how blacks and women fit in society?! Come on man. I don't care what anybody else was doing, that makes zero difference. We are talking about how our institutions effected our society and the people living within it throughout history. Please take another thought through this one and try again.
You don't care what anybody else was doing? You're a blinders wearing partisan then! Of course it matters what everybody else was doing! The truth is that we were far more progressive than most of the rest of the world! When you "teach" a history that doesn't take something like that into context then you're teaching a distorted truth!

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Heli parents aren’t half as bad as the delusional parents who believe their kids don’t do anything wrong and are the perpetual victims per my wife. Opinions may vary
Both are problems. Parent big brother TV doesn’t solve your problem and it only fuels my problem
My wife disagrees with you. Such is life. I know in leftist world disagreements equate to the other side being racist and or intolerant but we just simply disagree here.

But not anymore

Ok so she is taking about security cams that can be used for conflict resolution. You are talking about streaming cams for parents to monitor the content that is being taught. Two very different things
When did I once mention content? Do find that post. It’s for accountability. And if it were for content I would not have an issue with it. My tax dollars. But I think it’s unproductive to nitpick teaching styles and such.

Has America been racist in the past? Of course! Are we racist now? If you listened to the left you'd think Bull Connor was roaming the streets with dogs and fire hoses and men in white sheets are lynching blacks from every tree in sight! Yet somehow we just elected a black man to two terms as President? I'm sorry but America IS the land of opportunity for people of color! The opportunity is there...but people like George Floyd could care less.
America can have the history and current position as the land of opportunity. It can be the most amazing country in the world and the best place for anybody to live, including blacks, women and minorities... It can also have flaws and ugliness, and mistakes both in our past and present. There is nothing wrong with recognizing those elements from our past and seeing how it effected our people. There is nothing wrong with recognizing the elements that exist to day and how it effects our people. We can always do better. We don't need to define everything by just that. As much as the partisans try its idiotic to define anything by absolutes. The Right wings are trying to ignore it all. The Left wings are trying to define everything by it... Like with most situations reality lies in the middle. Wake up
It's not that I'm ignoring our history, Slade! I'm a History Major. It's what I studied in college for four years. It's what I've read about most of my adult life! My problem is when people change history to fit their political beliefs.

I try to start every debate off that way... even with the trolls... but yes I am guilty of letting my decorum devolve
I've seen your reasonable side and think you are capable of making good points. But sometimes you really piss me off. :) Now answer my damn question about the CRT curriculum... is it valid to teach in school if used in context to the first 100 years??

But that is quite different from CRT which is aimed at demonizing whites starting with the Pilgrims up to little johnny entering kindergarten in the fall
The demonizing whites element is political hyperbole. I haven't seen that yet in anything that the Theory or Schools have presented. The only text that you've posted is that britanica summary but you admit that it is an accurate depiction of how our institutions were originally set up. So is there another element that would make you object to CRT being taught in regards to early history? We can get into modern times later but I want to establish whether you think its valid in education for early history... If not then please explain why...
When teachers start telling their classes that the reason we broke away from England back in the 1700's was to perpetuate an economy based on slavery it's laughably incorrect. That isn't "history"...that's a political narrative with the goal of achieving a political goal!
Do you think that the laws and institutions that were created at the founding of our country perpetuated a racist society and discriminatory economy?
The laws and institutions that were created at the founding or our country were some of the LEAST racist and discriminatory of any country on the planet! Claiming they aren't is ridiculous! Look at what America was at that time compared to every other nation. We didn't become a symbol of opportunity because we were so racist and discriminatory...we became that because we were a place where people weren't held down by class.
This is an amazing statement... You know that slavery was legal and black people weren't even counted to have a full vote while women had no right to vote... This was our legal system and you think that is not racist or discriminatory?! That had no effect on how blacks and women fit in society?! Come on man. I don't care what anybody else was doing, that makes zero difference. We are talking about how our institutions effected our society and the people living within it throughout history. Please take another thought through this one and try again.
You don't care what anybody else was doing? You're a blinders wearing partisan then! Of course it matters what everybody else was doing! The truth is that we were far more progressive than most of the rest of the world! When you "teach" a history that doesn't take something like that into context then you're teaching a distorted truth!
No it doesn’t matter at all what anybody else was doing. That’s the dumbest argument I’ve heard today. If you and a bunch of friends are out causing trouble and your friends are all raping and murdering while you are stealing cars and breaking windows. Your crime isn’t as bad as theirs but you’re still committing crimes you’re still committing offenses and you’re still going to need to atone for those offenses. Try going to court and telling the judge that what you were doing was not as bad as what everybody else was doing therefore it’s not a big deal. See what kind of reaction you get

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

My wife disagrees with you. Such is life. I know in leftist world disagreements equate to the other side being racist and or intolerant but we just simply disagree here.
Don’t put words in my mouth, I have nothing against people who disagree with me. I just have to ask again because I don’t remember you giving a straight answer. Does your wife support setting up cameras that stream live audio and video of classrooms for parents to tune in and watch. Thats a yes or no question

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Don’t put words in my mouth, I have nothing against people who disagree with me. I just have to ask again because I don’t remember you giving a straight answer. Does your wife support setting up cameras that stream live audio and video of classrooms for parents to tune in and watch. Thats a yes or no question
Yes

100% yes

And I ll do as I please, leftist. Your lies are becoming tiresome.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Yes

100% yes

Haha, oh my bad, nobody tells big man what to do. I say go right you’re going left. Got it. Do yourself a favor and get over yourself. Your ego is getting out of control.

I don’t believe your wife supports big brother in her class room either. Y’all are playing politics

No it doesn’t matter at all what anybody else was doing. That’s the dumbest argument I’ve heard today. If you and a bunch of friends are out causing trouble and your friends are all raping and murdering while you are stealing cars and breaking windows. Your crime isn’t as bad as theirs but you’re still committing crimes you’re still committing offenses and you’re still going to need to atone for those offenses. Try going to court and telling the judge that what you were doing was not as bad as what everybody else was doing therefore it’s not a big deal. See what kind of reaction you get
With all due respect...context means everything! If I'm stealing cars and everyone else is raping and murdering it's ridiculous to say that I'm as bad or worse than they are! Your own argument falls on it's face with even the most cursory of examinations!

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Yes

100% yes

Haha, oh my bad, nobody tells big man what to do. I say go right you’re going left. Got it. Do yourself a favor and get over yourself. Your ego is getting out of control.

I don’t believe your wife supports big brother in her class room either. Y’all are playing politics
Believe what you will. You have not walked a mile in her shoes. Another leftist trait, deny that others have a disparate POV. You definitely fit the profile.

With all due respect...context means everything! If I'm stealing cars and everyone else is raping and murdering it's ridiculous to say that I'm as bad or worse than they are! Your own argument falls on it's face with even the most cursory of examinations!
You’re right, which is why I’m not saying we were as bad or worse than other countries. I’m saying that our institutions, laws and society were discriminatory and they impacted a large amount of people. Just because other countries were worse, doesn’t mean what we didn’t wasn’t wrong or worthy of critique

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Yes

100% yes

Believe what you will. You have not walked a mile in her shoes. Another leftist trait, deny that others have a disparate POV. You definitely fit the profile.
I think if there wasn’t a war against CRT all over the media and if Tucker Carlson hadn’t suggested cameras to watch teachers then your wife would have laughed at the suggestion of big brother TV of her classroom. Admit it or not I know you know that’s true and so does she

You’re right, which is why I’m not saying we were as bad or worse than other countries. I’m saying that our institutions, laws and society were discriminatory and they impacted a large amount of people. Just because other countries were worse, doesn’t mean what we didn’t wasn’t wrong or worthy of critique
The fact that we were far better than most other countries means what then, Slade? I've never claimed that we weren't racist or discriminatory but what people need to understand is that in many ways America led the rest of the world OUT of racism and discrimination!

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Yes

100% yes

I think if there wasn’t a war against CRT all over the media and if Tucker Carlson hadn’t suggested cameras to watch teachers then your wife would have laughed at the suggestion of big brother TV of her classroom. Admit it or not I know you know that’s true and so does she
So again you don’t pay attention. She was recording the disruptive students and showing me the videos. Long before CRT. If you don’t pay attention then we really cannot debate here. Admit you are a leftist. My wife had not watched one second of Tucker Carlson. Sounds like you watch him frequently. Does he rent the room in your empty head next to Donald Trump?

Forum List

Back