Leftists Comment on the 50th Anniversary of the Moon-Landing.

Unfortunately you will NEVER wake up.

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.
Dream on, SUCKER!

If I saw a black female mathematician that would probably be a dream. Rarer than unicorn in the non-hollywood, real world.
Sure, and nothing even slightly racist about you CON$ervoFascists.

Are you talking about NYT?
No I'm talking about worthless lying scum like YOU!

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.
Dream on, SUCKER!

If I saw a black female mathematician that would probably be a dream. Rarer than unicorn in the non-hollywood, real world.
Sure, and nothing even slightly racist about you CON$ervoFascists.

Are you talking about NYT?
No I'm talking about worthless lying scum like YOU!

What do you think about the racist tweet of the NYT reporters encouraging us to cancel white people?

Surely your favorite word applies?

What do you think about the racist tweet of the NYT reporters encouraging us to cancel white people?
I think that was YOUR false flag tweet!

No, that was the NYT reporter. Here is more stuff from her:

DjmWJePUcAMeDKi-e1533231117731.jpg

So we are in agreement they are conservo-fascists?

I think that was YOUR false flag tweet!

No, that was the NYT reporter. Here is more stuff from her:

DjmWJePUcAMeDKi-e1533231117731.jpg

So we are in agreement they are conservo-fascists?
She was satirizing alt-right scum like YOU! :asshole:

No, it came directly from the heart. And if you look at the articles, clearly these people hate white people for having achieved the racist moon-landing. Most awful place in American history when people were actually getting shit done.

Last edited:
Democrat Senator Robert Byrd the longest serving Dem senator in history and personal friend to the Clintons and countless Democrats...was an unapologetic Klan leader. :eusa_hand:

Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png
Yeah so unapologetic you worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists had to photoshop that picture of him.

Do you deny Byrd was a leader in the KKK? Of course you don't it was a well known fact. Dem's ignored this like they ignored Dem darling Weinstein who abused women for 30 years.

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd the longest serving Dem senator in history and personal friend to the Clintons and countless Democrats...was an unapologetic Klan leader. :eusa_hand:

Yeah so unapologetic you worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists had to photoshop that picture of him.

Do you deny Byrd was a leader in the KKK? Of course you don't it was a well known fact. Dem's ignored this like they ignored Dem darling Weinstein who abused women for 30 years.
Do you deny that picture was photoshopped? So why should anything you post be believed?

Do you deny that picture was photoshopped? So why should anything you post be believed?

Are you denying that Byrd was KKK member?

Are you denying your picture was photoshopped?

Of course not, it's meant to be a funny picture demonstrating Byrd's KKK past. So you accept that he was in KKK?

Of course not, it's meant to be a funny picture demonstrating Byrd's KKK past. So you accept that he was in KKK?
Every time the worthless lying scum Right get caught lying, they claim it was a joke!
And I suppose your LIE that he was "unapologetic" after he renounced his past was a "funny" also. :eusa_liar:

Every time the worthless lying scum Right get caught lying, they claim it was a joke!
And I suppose your LIE that he was "unapologetic" after he renounced his past was a "funny" also. :eusa_liar:

First, I did not post the picture. Second, it's well known that the picture is doctored I doubt the guy who posted it has any problem admitting that. Here is something that isn't doctored.

The point about the picture being doctored is stupid anyway. The guy was in KKK.

Forum List

Back