Leftists/BLM/Antifa attacking trunp

Beef_Supreme

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2020
It's horrible what Antifa is doing!

They know there is no way Biden won, thus their violent behavior.

The Proud Boys are now roaming the streets there...
A female BLM/ Antifa protester had a switchblade knife that was taken from her after she was knocked out by Proud Boys. pic.twitter.com/i2MHSrHzdi
Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller (@mattmiller757) November 15, 2020

Antifa is getting fucking rocked after viciously assaulting people all day.
I think I'm a Proud Boy now.
Washington, DC
(Via CJTV Media FB, link above) pic.twitter.com/6jQWNBFCAZ
Kitty Shackleford
Kitty Shackleford (@KittyLists) November 15, 2020
All-out brawls are breaking out between Proud Boys and Antifa. pic.twitter.com/0KcbqkDNmZ
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) November 15, 2020

White Supremacist Terrorism ‘On The Rise And Spreading’

The annual report emphasized the threat white supremacist terror groups posed to security in 2019, as reports of racially or ethnically motivated attacks have increased since 2015.

Racist violence is both “on the rise and spreading geographically,” the report stated, as white supremacists “increasingly target” minority groups like immigrants, religious minorities, LGBTQ people and “other perceived enemies.”

Last edited:
White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds

I'd trust them long before I would you. At least we have something in common, you and I not so much.

So this is agression on the part of the violent anarchists. They went to the march looking instigate violence.

Fuck these assholes and the fact that Biden was not asked to denounce them 19 times is ridiculous.

Why cant BLM and ANTIFA just leave the Trump supporters the fuck alone?

White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds
So it’s white supremacists committing them violence all year? All the rioting, attacking people?
The looting... were those black “white supremacists”?
How do you possibly parrot such a lie?

Forum List

Back