Leftists are angry, miserable people full of hatred.

It's their worldview. They look at the world and find it full of oppressions and grievances and failings.

Conservatives do not.

Is this a joke?? Right-wing nutters are full of grievances.

Grievances about having to wear a mask in public places during a historic pandemic or god forbid having to get vaccinated.

Never ending grievances about election supposedly being stolen from them that they can't ever prove in any court. So much so that they actually attack the Congress.

Grievances about immigrants stealing their jobs.

Grievances about made up satanic pedophile rings.

Grievances about government spending on basic stuff like schools and healthcare.

Grievances about separation of church and state.

Grievances about abortion and contraception rights.

The list is a mile long and what you are saying is just laughable.

The point stands.

The left is full of hate.

But more importantly, they're not willing to keep it to themselves.

Hey - I give as good as I get. If some dumb fucking leftard wants to call me a racist, that would be a vicious fucking lie, and if someone tries to drag me down with vicious fucking lies I'm going to make their lives as miserable as I can.

I have an idea. Why don't you lefTARDS stop slinging mud.

The left is completely full of shit these days, before you fuckers sling any more mud maybe you ought to clean up your own house.

Irony alert!

I don't think you realize how hateful you sound as you rant about the haters.

Is this a joke?? Right-wing nutters are full of grievances.

Grievances about having to wear a mask in public places during a historic pandemic or god forbid having to get vaccinated.

Never ending grievances about election supposedly being stolen from them that they can't ever prove in any court. So much so that they actually attack the Congress.

Grievances about immigrants stealing their jobs.

Grievances about made up satanic pedophile rings.

Grievances about government spending on basic stuff like schools and healthcare.

Grievances about separation of church and state.

Grievances about abortion and contraception rights.

The list is a mile long and what you are saying is just laughable.

1. No. Just leave us alone.

2. Yes. Our actual "democracy".

3. Just leave us alone.

4. Leave our kids alone.

5. Leave our wallets alone.

6. Leave our churches alone.

7. Don't kill babies

You Puritanical busybodies....

1. No. Just leave us alone.

2. Yes. Our actual "democracy".

3. Just leave us alone.

4. Leave our kids alone.

5. Leave our wallets alone.

6. Leave our churches alone.

7. Don't kill babies

You Puritanical busybodies....

Do you really think you've actually refuted that rightwingers in fact have those grievances?

You just rationalized the grievances, that's all.

Yes.

Leave us alone. That is all. Freakish, snoopy busybodies.
The correct answer is no silly. You have not refuted that rightwingers have plenty of grievances.

You say leave us alone, then go harrass abortion clinics and attack Congress because you lost an election.

Last edited:
What most of you people react to are the fringes of both sides. They make all the noise. Most people don't get all wound up about this. I'm against abortion but am not actively out there fighting for any cause. I just vote and right now cannot get behind anything at all the Dems are doing and the gop repulses me. I just cannot buy into their beliefs.

Irony alert!

I don't think you realize how hateful you sound as you rant about the haters.
I hate progtards. With a passion. They're miserable and stupid human beings

Hey, newsflash stupid progtard, I don't hide behind my hate.

I told you from day one, you miserable progtard fuckwits threatened my children. You're going to get nothing from me but PAIN.

I hate progtards. With a passion. They're miserable and stupid human beings

Hey, newsflash stupid progtard, I don't hide behind my hate.

I told you from day one, you miserable progtard fuckwits threatened my children. You're going to get nothing from me but PAIN.

Yep, thanks for carefully explaining your vast hate and why your claims that lefties are the hateful ones are laughably hypocritical.

Yep, thanks for carefully explaining your vast hate and why your claims that lefties are the hateful ones are laughably hypocritical.
You really are a fucking moron.

You've been totally brainwashed.

No one said lefties were "the" hateful ones. Only that they're hateful.

And YOU, deluded partisan fuckwit, automatically make it a binary choice

You fucktards are dangerous. You shouldn't be voting.

You really are a fucking moron.

You've been totally brainwashed.

No one said lefties were "the" hateful ones. Only that they're hateful.

And YOU, deluded partisan fuckwit, automatically make it a binary choice

You fucktards are dangerous. You shouldn't be voting.
Actually...
He is saying both sides are hypocrites. Neither side has the moral high ground.

He is saying that the best way to win is by not listening to politicians (known liars) to begin with.

What most of you people react to are the fringes of both sides. They make all the noise. Most people don't get all wound up about this. I'm against abortion but am not actively out there fighting for any cause. I just vote and right now cannot get behind anything at all the Dems are doing and the gop repulses me. I just cannot buy into their beliefs.
Hey, now. Sane, rational responses are not tolerated in this thread!

My faith kept me alive during my worst years of suffering. I can't imagine not believing in God and thinking it was on me to make the world perfect and fair for everyone. What a burden that must be.
All you do is whine about your unhappiness....in spurts. You're in one of your spurts right now.....how many threads whining about stuff in the last two days?

Forum List

Back