Leftist twats with superficial ideals but no real life applications of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've hired the following and keep in mind I had no obligation to ANY OF THEM.....

WOMEN
BLACKS
MEXICANS
POOR
UNEDUCATED
DRUG ADDICTS
ALCOHOLICS
CONVICTS

Outside of one poor WHITE BOY I don't really regret any of my hires. They were all legal and he was easily the worst of them all.
On his last day he got a good beat down from me and had to walk 70 miles home as he carpooled in the company truck.

I don't suffer fools but I also cry for those who are downtrodden.

I give EVERY WEEK to my local homeless shelter.
I play and enjoy video games that elevate women to statuses no normally achieved. I seek out rock music created and produced by women and blacks.
I try to be an equal opportunity jackass and I don't have any sympathy for frauds.
A good chunk of this board are frauds on both sides.
We got the Macs who claim to be fence straddles and they clearly aren't, then we got the Quazars who love to talk shit on the under privileged and people of color. Both are awful humans who elevate themselves in order to feel superior.

EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS VALUE and NONE of those values are based on politics, race or genitals

Tunnel vision and lack of life experience I believe is an issue when it comes to most politicians. Another issue though is that their are so many slime bags in it all who really wants to get involved?

iu

Closed. "Leftist Twats" doesn't pass the Clean Start Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back