Leftist Scum Democrats Trying To Squirm Out of Russia Allegations

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that

That's funny, you're doing exactly what I said in my OP.

You idiots said TRUMP colluded with the Russians.

Quote me retard.

What the hell, here you go.

Now show where Trump said Russia did not interfere in our election, retard

None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."
...retard, a campaign manager just pled guilty to lying to FBI about Russians offering up emails to the Trump campaign. This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING.

So STFU, go grab some popcorn and watch Mueller show you rubes some real deal swamp draining.

Assertion that Russian collusion story is some sort of crazy fantasy is nonsense, we know Russians were talking to members of the campaign (who keep getting caught lying about it). We know campaign was interested in Russian dirt on Clinton, we know Russians wanted Trump to win, the only thing we don't know is if and how they actually went on to aid each other's interests.

Idiot, in neither of those quotes did I claim that Trump definitely concluded with Russians.

What I said was that it certainly is not "crazy fantasy"

What I said was "Assertion that Russian collusion story is some sort of crazy fantasy is nonsense," and I was 100% correct

Last edited:
All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

1) No, you said Trump colluded with the Russians
2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

Democrats lie, it's what they do.

That's a pants on fire lie you are telling there boy.

Donald Trump falsely denies that he denied Russian meddling

Trump might want to focus on collusion, but his blanket denial that he ever questioned Russian meddling runs up against his own words.

Early on, Trump treated any mention of Russian interference as an attack on the legitimacy of his victory.

In September 2017, when reports of Russian-backed Facebook ads came out, Trump tweeted, "The Russia hoax continues, now it's ads on Facebook. What about the totally biased and dishonest Media coverage in favor of Crooked Hillary?"

When the Washington Post reported in December 2016 that the CIA had concluded that the Russians wanted to boost Trump’s chances, Trump rejected it.

"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College," he said on Fox News Sunday on Dec. 11, 2016. "I guess the final numbers are now at 306. She’s down to a very low number. No, I don’t believe that at all."

In a December 2016 interview with Time, Trump said "I don’t believe they interfered," Trump said.

During an overseas trip to Asia in November 2017, Trump spoke of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. A reporter asked how Trump brought up the issue of Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

Asked again if he believed Putin, Trump called several top U.S. intelligence officials "political hacks," and argued that other matters were more important.

"You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that," Trump said.

So there are any number of occasions when Trump has denied Russian meddling across the board.

In the same interview with NBC’s Holt where he called the Russian thing "a made-up story,"

Our ruling
Trump said that he "never said that Russia did not meddle in the election."

In reality, he called the matter a "made-up story," and a "hoax." He has said that he believes Russian President Putin’s denial of any Russian involvement. He told Time, "I don’t believe they (Russia) interfered."

Trump’s denial doesn’t match what he has actually said.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!

Most of the quotes don't say Russia didn't interfere. If you can't beat them with your logic, baffle them with your bull shit.

The closest one was one where he said he didn't think Russia interfered, then he said it could have been anyone, which doesn't say no one interfered.

Nope, what you have here is a lot of smoke and no fire.

That while you idiots specifically kept saying that Trump colluded with the Russians and you were wrong and won't man up to that

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that

Quote me retard.

Sure, and if I can do that, are you going to say wow, you're an ass wipe for saying that? What are you going to do exactly? You're seriously claiming you never said Trump colluded with the Russians?

Moron, you will not find it because I didn't say it.

And when this will happen I want you to PAUSE and ask yourself - wtf is wrong with me?

Oops, I just gave you two quotes. Didn't know the site has a search feature.

So what about it, going to admit you're a stupid dick now?

All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

Trump might want to focus on collusion, but his blanket denial that he ever questioned Russian meddling runs up against his own words.

Early on, Trump treated any mention of Russian interference as an attack on the legitimacy of his victory.

In September 2017, when reports of Russian-backed Facebook ads came out, Trump tweeted, "The Russia hoax continues, now it's ads on Facebook. What about the totally biased and dishonest Media coverage in favor of Crooked Hillary?"

When the Washington Post reported in December 2016 that the CIA had concluded that the Russians wanted to boost Trump’s chances, Trump rejected it.

"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College," he said on Fox News Sunday on Dec. 11, 2016. "I guess the final numbers are now at 306. She’s down to a very low number. No, I don’t believe that at all."

In a December 2016 interview with Time, Trump said "I don’t believe they interfered," Trump said.

During an overseas trip to Asia in November 2017, Trump spoke of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. A reporter asked how Trump brought up the issue of Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

Asked again if he believed Putin, Trump called several top U.S. intelligence officials "political hacks," and argued that other matters were more important.

"You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that," Trump said.

So there are any number of occasions when Trump has denied Russian meddling across the board.

In the same interview with NBC’s Holt where he called the Russian thing "a made-up story,"

Our ruling

In reality, he called the matter a "made-up story," and a "hoax." He has said that he believes Russian President Putin’s denial of any Russian involvement. He told Time, "I don’t believe they (Russia) interfered."

Most of the quotes don't say Russia didn't interfere.

Most? Fuck you, there should be ZERO quotes from our President contradicting what his intelligence tells him in no uncertain terms.

Instead taking Russian attacks seriously he is spreading bullshit about China and guys in basements.

Quote me retard.

Sure, and if I can do that, are you going to say wow, you're an ass wipe for saying that? What are you going to do exactly? You're seriously claiming you never said Trump colluded with the Russians?

And when this will happen I want you to PAUSE and ask yourself - wtf is wrong with me?

OOPS you are a total retard.

NOWHERE in those quotes did I state that Trump definitively colluded with Russians.

Quote me retard.

None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."
...retard, a campaign manager just pled guilty to lying to FBI about Russians offering up emails to the Trump campaign. This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING.

So STFU, go grab some popcorn and watch Mueller show you rubes some real deal swamp draining.

Assertion that Russian collusion story is some sort of crazy fantasy is nonsense, we know Russians were talking to members of the campaign (who keep getting caught lying about it). We know campaign was interested in Russian dirt on Clinton, we know Russians wanted Trump to win, the only thing we don't know is if and how they actually went on to aid each other's interests.

Idiot, in neither of those quotes did I claim that Trump definitely concluded with Russians.

Ah, now you're demonstrating the thread title.

"This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING."

"we know Russians wanted Trump to win, the only thing we don't know is if and how they actually went on to aid each other's interests"

Yeah, you totally had an open mind

Our ruling

Most of the quotes don't say Russia didn't interfere.

Most? Fuck you, there should be ZERO quotes from our President contradicting what his intelligence tells him in no uncertain terms.

Instead taking Russian attacks seriously he is spreading bullshit about China and guys in basements.

Stopped reading in the middle of my post. Typical for a lazy leftist

Quote me retard.

"This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING."

"we know Russians wanted Trump to win, the only thing we don't know is if and how they actually went on to aid each other's interests"

IT WAS THE BEGINNING

SO STFU about what was or wasn't found.

There is a POSSIBILITY that Trump colluded, it was true then and it is true now, but that is very different from me saying that as a FACT.

Quote me retard.

NOWHERE in those quotes did I state that Trump definitively colluded with Russians.

You know that leftists said what I said you said. If you wanted to establish some separation from the other leftists, that would have been one thing. But to say my post is crap because you claim to have not concluded he was guilty without saying yeah, most leftists did that is totally disingenuous.

Also, saying "this is just the beginning" is concluding guilt

Trump and his mafia obviously did collude with the Russians. We already have documented proof of Don Jr. collusion with Russians. The only question remains is whether the Trumps committed "criminal" collusion. Mueller will let us know.

Quote me retard.

IT WAS THE BEGINNING

Bam! By changing the words of what you said, you just admitted you said what I said you said.

You didn't say "it was the beginning."

You said, ""This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING."

Obviously that is conclusion of further guilt.

And Flynn's indictment had nothing to do with the Russians, it was about lying. Who is the other "top campaign figure" you're talking about?

Trump and his mafia obviously did collude with the Russians. We already have documented proof of Don Jr. collusion with Russians. The only question remains is whether the Trumps committed "criminal" collusion. Mueller will let us know.

You live in a fantasy world, Squanto

You know that leftists said what I said you said

Ahh so now that you can't find me saying it you deflect to some "leftists"

Well played, bravo.

giphy.gif

Quote me retard.

IT WAS THE BEGINNING

Bam! By changing the words of what you said, you just admitted you said what I said you said.

You said, ""This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING."

And Flynn's indictment had nothing to do with the Russians, it was about lying. Who is the other "top campaign figure" you're talking about?

Dude, you are straight bonkers, not only is that NOT obvious, it is straight stupid.

Flynn's indictment was about lying ABOUT DISCUSSING SANCTIONS WITH RUSSIANS.

So Trump is changing his story.

Got it!

Our ruling

Most of the quotes don't say Russia didn't interfere. If you can't beat them with your logic, baffle them with your bull shit.

The closest one was one where he said he didn't think Russia interfered, then he said it could have been anyone, which doesn't say no one interfered.

Nope, what you have here is a lot of smoke and no fire.

That while you idiots specifically kept saying that Trump colluded with the Russians and you were wrong and won't man up to that

Well it sure does look like he colluded with the russians. Especially because of all the denials. We all knew Russia meddled but yet Trump kept denying it even though he had all the intel from the intelligence agencies.

That can only mean one thing. He's a pathalogical liar and you don't seem to mind. The fact that you said, "MOST of the quotes don't say russia didn't interfere" tells us you have chosen to overlook the times when he did flat out lie to your stupid face.

You guys can argue anything. First you say Trump never denied Russia interfered now you are trying not to backpeddle. It's hard to talk to someone who isn't intellectually honest.

And we didn't say Trump colluded with the Russians. We said it looks like he did and we are investigating him. Innocent until proven guilty. This is America you know.

You know that leftists said what I said you said

Ahh so now that you can't find me saying it you deflect to some "leftists"

Well played, bravo.

giphy.gif

I just showed you two quotes showing you personally did say it, dumb ass

You provided the quotes of me NOT SAYING WHAT YOU CLAIM I SAID.

This is like explaining to a 2 year old what a table is.

Last edited:

IT WAS THE BEGINNING

Dude, you are straight bonkers, not only is that NOT obvious, it is straight stupid.

Flynn's indictment was about lying ABOUT DISCUSSING SANCTIONS WITH RUSSIANS.

There was nothing Flynn did that was illegal if he hadn't lied about it.

And again, who is the second "top campaign figure" you referred to?

Quote me retard.

He colluded

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Forum List

Back