Leftist Scum Democrats Trying To Squirm Out of Russia Allegations

Trump attacks just about everyone, but never says anything derogatory about Putin or Russia. Even in cases such as,,,,,,:
Russian mercenary boss spoke with Kremlin before attacking US forces in Syria, intel claims
So, Russia has been very active attacking our democratic election process, working hard to divide America and now attacking US troops by proxy in Syria.
Trump still says nothing about Putin /Russia, that might be offensive.
Yet the alleged "patriotic" little Trumpsters, just keeps on cheering on Trump and his anti-American policies or his no policies. Now it must be OK to let Russia attack America. :disbelief:

All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

1) No, you said Trump colluded with the Russians
2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

Democrats lie, it's what they do.

yeah, Trump is innocent as hell - he's hiding the shitstains in his drawers.

Sadly for you, rumors, innuendo and wishful thinking are not facts or evidence. Nice try, but no cigar.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah, they're desperate. Now it's suddenly about getting Trump on 'Obstruction of Justice.' They're moving the goal posts. But most Americans now understand that the real Collusion was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. The Ohr-Steele connection is the smoking gun.

Uranium one? Weeeeeee!

20% of US uranium? Who cares about that.

You'd be foaming at the mouth if a Republican had done what Hillary did

Straight up.....

There was a time when my impression of you was that you were just a dude who is wrong on a lot of issues...and has a chip on his shoulder
about something. Maybe had something to say.

Lately, however, I've come to understand that you are a conspiracy nut who leaps for the most outrageous rhetoric possible. You have zero
credibility as you will not admit your errors nor issue retractions when you have been proven wrong.

I never felt like you were someone I enjoyed speaking with, so this is no big loss for me. But...you ain't worth even the
little bit of time I have given you. If I say anything to you moving forward, it will only be to mock you. Peace.

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that

That's funny, you're doing exactly what I said in my OP.

You idiots said TRUMP colluded with the Russians.

Then when he didn't, you lied and said Trump said the Russians didn't interfere in the election.

That wasn't what you said. You said Trump colluded with the Russians. And that isn't what Trump said, he said he didn't collude. He never said the Russians didn't interfere. Now you won't man up.

Before you were just wrong, now you're a liar

Uranium one? Weeeeeee!

20% of US uranium? Who cares about that.

You'd be foaming at the mouth if a Republican had done what Hillary did

Straight up.....

There was a time when my impression of you was that you were just a dude who is wrong on a lot of issues...and has a chip on his shoulder
about something. Maybe had something to say.

Lately, however, I've come to understand that you are a conspiracy nut who leaps for the most outrageous rhetoric possible. You have zero
credibility as you will not admit your errors nor issue retractions when you have been proven wrong.

I never felt like you were someone I enjoyed speaking with, so this is no big loss for me. But...you ain't worth even the
little bit of time I have given you. If I say anything to you moving forward, it will only be to mock you. Peace.

Straight up.

I always knew you were a partisan hack who agrees with Democrats on every issue and flips sides on every position you claim to hold when the parties switch. You're a useless, partisan hack. Always were, still are, most certainly always will be

Trump attacks just about everyone, but never says anything derogatory about Putin or Russia. Even in cases such as,,,,,,:
Russian mercenary boss spoke with Kremlin before attacking US forces in Syria, intel claims
So, Russia has been very active attacking our democratic election process, working hard to divide America and now attacking US troops by proxy in Syria.
Trump still says nothing about Putin /Russia, that might be offensive.
Yet the alleged "patriotic" little Trumpsters, just keeps on cheering on Trump and his anti-American policies or his no policies. Now it must be OK to let Russia attack America. :disbelief:

You're full of shit. Trump attacks everyone including the Russians. Get the partisan shill crap out of here

B16ECF3D-DC2A-4C5B-94EF-269DDAAEFE7B.jpeg
All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

I see you and sound logic were not properly introduced.

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that.

Trumpsters are ALSO, separately wrong that there is no basis to Trump campaign colluding with Russians on this interference:

1. Trump's son went to a meeting with Russians looking for dirt on Hillary so we KNOW the campaign had at least interest in collusion.
2. Trump's campaign chair Manafort and Gates just got indicted for millions in Russian money laundering, they also failed to register of foreign agents while running Trump campaign.
3. Papadapolous knew of Russians having dirt on Hillary as far back as May 2016 and pled guilty to lying about it to FBI.

So there is a plenty of basis and it's up to the special investigation to tell is there is PROOF of that.
Stop confusing these Trumpsters with facts. They only relate to Fox style propaganda.

View attachment 178607

Keep your selfies to yourself, please

That's a pants on fire lie you are telling there boy.

Donald Trump falsely denies that he denied Russian meddling

Trump might want to focus on collusion, but his blanket denial that he ever questioned Russian meddling runs up against his own words.

Early on, Trump treated any mention of Russian interference as an attack on the legitimacy of his victory.

In September 2017, when reports of Russian-backed Facebook ads came out, Trump tweeted, "The Russia hoax continues, now it's ads on Facebook. What about the totally biased and dishonest Media coverage in favor of Crooked Hillary?"

When the Washington Post reported in December 2016 that the CIA had concluded that the Russians wanted to boost Trump’s chances, Trump rejected it.

"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College," he said on Fox News Sunday on Dec. 11, 2016. "I guess the final numbers are now at 306. She’s down to a very low number. No, I don’t believe that at all."

In a December 2016 interview with Time, Trump said "I don’t believe they interfered," Trump said.

During an overseas trip to Asia in November 2017, Trump spoke of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. A reporter asked how Trump brought up the issue of Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

Asked again if he believed Putin, Trump called several top U.S. intelligence officials "political hacks," and argued that other matters were more important.

"You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that," Trump said.

So there are any number of occasions when Trump has denied Russian meddling across the board.

In the same interview with NBC’s Holt where he called the Russian thing "a made-up story,"

Our ruling
Trump said that he "never said that Russia did not meddle in the election."

In reality, he called the matter a "made-up story," and a "hoax." He has said that he believes Russian President Putin’s denial of any Russian involvement. He told Time, "I don’t believe they (Russia) interfered."

Trump’s denial doesn’t match what he has actually said.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that

Quote me retard.

Sure, and if I can do that, are you going to say wow, you're an ass wipe for saying that? What are you going to do exactly? You're seriously claiming you never said Trump colluded with the Russians?

Quote me retard.

What the hell, here you go.

Now show where Trump said Russia did not interfere in our election, retard

None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."
...retard, a campaign manager just pled guilty to lying to FBI about Russians offering up emails to the Trump campaign. This, along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING.

So STFU, go grab some popcorn and watch Mueller show you rubes some real deal swamp draining.

Assertion that Russian collusion story is some sort of crazy fantasy is nonsense, we know Russians were talking to members of the campaign (who keep getting caught lying about it). We know campaign was interested in Russian dirt on Clinton, we know Russians wanted Trump to win, the only thing we don't know is if and how they actually went on to aid each other's interests.

Quote me retard.

Sure, and if I can do that, are you going to say wow, you're an ass wipe for saying that? What are you going to do exactly? You're seriously claiming you never said Trump colluded with the Russians?

Moron, you will not find it because I didn't say it.

And when this will happen I want you to PAUSE and ask yourself - wtf is wrong with me?

Forum List

Back