Leftist reporter arrested for making threats against Jewish Centers - SHOCKER

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Just kidding - it's not a shocker.

Just like the attacks by "Trump supporters" after the election all turned out to be hoaxes; this newest development is par for the course.

Leftists will stop at nothing to destroy America

I expect we will see more stories like this in the coming days, and that we won't see much coverage of it in the "traditional media"

St. Louis man charged with making threats to Jewish Community Centers nationwide

The personal connection is how he was caught and muddles the point a LITTLE, but you can see by his thought processes revealed in his ravings how other less personally involved lefties would be motivated to false flag to smear the RIght.

A lot of "hate crimes" are actually False Flag LW operations.

From his twitter account-

Juan M. Thompson–
@JuanMThompson
You show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker | Director of Communications--Gateway Housing Foundation | [email protected]

This guy is a hoot! Unhinged and a lazy ass fake news reporter!

Black, Leftist, Muslim, "Journalist".........

And apparently an intolerant jew hater.

Resist !!!

Just heard it on the radio - roughly 100 threats made to Jewish organizations

So in one day, 10% accounted for

Great to see some good news, unfortunately, there are still plenty of leftist terrorists out there

Progress

There were arrests in the cemetery vandalism in Indiana-
UPDATE: Arrests made in anti-Semitic gravestone vandalism in Scottsburg
This appears to be one of the perps
https://www.facebook.com/Demonicskittle/about?lst=100015336881722:100002300613238:1488564117

Great to see some good news, unfortunately, there are still plenty of leftist terrorists out there

Progress

juanthompson.png

That negro man was arrested for desecrating Jewish things.

Main stream news rooms reaction that it is not a white Trump voter...

Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-Ah-Shit-Gif.gif

Any idea on background for this girl, other than that she is a sci-fi and fantasy fan?

https://www.facebook.com/Demonicskittle/about?lst=100015336881722:100002300613238:1488564117

Progress

Progress
They sure look like leftists.

Man, if all them alphabet agencies don't have an eye on this guy, they should be fired.

Progress

Here is the sad fact though. If tomorrow they arrest a second person and he is some right wing loonie, this will be the top story on most news networks.

I never really looked at the media the way many had portrayed it really until this election when it was clear the left-wing alt-left bias. I've been watching CNN today and when the threats were made against the Jewish Centers it was covered a few times a day, some even insinuating some sort of Trump link "he needs to dissavoy these actions"...errr doesn't Warren, Schumer, Pelosi and Sanders need to do the same, or is this not an issue the left needs to worry about? It's disgusting, absurd, ridiculous and intellectually dishonest to expect Trump to speak out against every criminal act that occurs in the country.

As it were, now there is an arrest by three agencies and not a peep from CNN. At least not since I've watched it this morning and bounced back and forth. Of course, Sessions is the subject of the day, because there is a full court press to prevent Trump from enacting the campaign promises he won on.

Forum List

Back