Leftist reporter arrested for making threats against Jewish Centers - SHOCKER

Without mentioning the fact anti-Semitic slurs were spray painted.
Not anti-Semitic?? From the article-
A Facebook post by Gladstein shows his grandparents' gravestone with the Star of David covered in white paint with an anti-Semitic slur. The post had been shared more than 25,000 times as of 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and received almost 500 comments
Or is 3 anti-Semitic slurs not enough in your head to be serious or news worthy?
Any is enough for me.
She posted stuff from red & black anarchists, that say they are part of antifa group.
Here is their site-
Red & Black Anarchists | Facebook
They say Trump isn't their president, posts of go kill the rich white, etc. they were part of the riots in CA

Any idea on background for this girl, other than that she is a sci-fi and fantasy fan?

It is sad to see a young life ruined.

BUt her intent was to cause great harm to this nation. She did so by desecrating graves.

If the evidence can show guilt, she needs a serious punishment.
For spray painting three gravestones next to the road? The cemetery superintendent didn't even think it was anti-Semitic--just some kids out acting stupid. This was not the crew that tipped 100+ stones in Philly or that other place.
I'm just sharing what the cemetery superintendent said, if you look at the article.

She posted stuff from red & black anarchists, that say they are part of antifa group.
Here is their site-
They say Trump isn't their president, posts of go kill the rich white, etc. they were part of the riots in CA

Any idea on background for this girl, other than that she is a sci-fi and fantasy fan?

There were arrests in the cemetery vandalism in Indiana-
UPDATE: Arrests made in anti-Semitic gravestone vandalism in Scottsburg
This appears to be one of the perps
https://www.facebook.com/Demonicskittle/

about?lst=100015336881722:100002300613238:1488564117

Just heard it on the radio - roughly 100 threats made to Jewish organizations

So in one day, 10% accounted for

Great to see some good news, unfortunately, there are still plenty of leftist terrorists out there

Progress

BUt her intent was to cause great harm to this nation. She did so by desecrating graves.

For spray painting three gravestones next to the road? The cemetery superintendent didn't even think it was anti-Semitic--just some kids out acting stupid. This was not the crew that tipped 100+ stones in Philly or that other place.

Ah, I was thinking it was the 100+ stones. Three is "better" than 100.

But her intent was very poisonous and destructive. She was actively working to tear this nation apart.

I'm not sure what the recommended penalty for desecrating a grave is, but she should be hit towards the maximum because her motives were very vile.

Here is their site-

https://www.facebook.com/Demonicskittle/about?lst=100015336881722:100002300613238:1488564117

Great to see some good news, unfortunately, there are still plenty of leftist terrorists out there

Progress

Progress
Spray painting three cemetery stones doesn't really sound like Antifa. Just sayin.' They took down her facebook page, so I didn't see it, but I wonder if people are mixing her up with someone else? When the shooting in the Kansas bar happened, there was a thread here saying the perp and the victim were both Hispanic gang members, gave names and everything. Totally not.

The guy who tried framing his ex-girlfriend, who called in all the bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers? He's insane.

CNN just gave a small report, it was "Breaking News", even though the arrest happened many hours ago. They stated he was trying to pin it on his ex-gf. The guy responsible for this is an idiot in many ways it seems...
The guy who did this is more than an idiot. He's mentally sick and twisted. Boil-a-rabbit sick. A guy like that needs to be kept locked up.

BUt his reasoning and his attempt to connect his victim to Trump and the Right is completely in tune with Hillary's panic mongering and Godwin hinting later campaign.

Which has become Mainstream Liberal Thinking.

Here is their site-

But her intent was very poisonous and destructive. She was actively working to tear this nation apart.

I'm not sure what the recommended penalty for desecrating a grave is, but she should be hit towards the maximum because her motives were very vile.
I think they should make her scrub the stones and then spend her weekends raking and moving the lawn or whatever needs to be done. Of course, family members wanted to get that shit off their family member's gravestone so they didn't wait for the little hooligans to get caught. That kind of garbage doesn't sound like Antifa's M.O., though. I don't think.

Yet another Democrat talking point lie dies a painful death.

The FBI arrested a 31-year-old Missouri man Friday and charged him in connection with a wave of threats against Jewish community centers as part of a bizarre cyberstalking scheme to retaliate against a former girlfriend, federal prosecutors allege.

Juan Thompson, who was picked up in St. Louis, is accused of making bomb threats against Jewish institutions in New York, including the Anti-Defamation League, and across the country, in the name of a woman described in court documents as a “former romantic interest.”

“Thompson’s alleged pattern of harassment not only involved the defamation of his female victim, but his threats intimidated an entire community,” FBI Assistant Director William Sweeney Jr., said Friday. The cyberstalking charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Missouri man charged in wave of bomb threats to Jewish community centers

I saw her Facebook page.
Here is their site-

Progress
Spray painting three cemetery stones doesn't really sound like Antifa. Just sayin.' They took down her facebook page, so I didn't see it, but I wonder if people are mixing her up with someone else? When the shooting in the Kansas bar happened, there was a thread here saying the perp and the victim were both Hispanic gang members, gave names and everything. Totally not.

The guy who tried framing his ex-girlfriend, who called in all the bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers? He's insane.

CNN just gave a small report, it was "Breaking News", even though the arrest happened many hours ago. They stated he was trying to pin it on his ex-gf. The guy responsible for this is an idiot in many ways it seems...
The guy who did this is more than an idiot. He's mentally sick and twisted. Boil-a-rabbit sick. A guy like that needs to be kept locked up.

BUt his reasoning and his attempt to connect his victim to Trump and the Right is completely in tune with Hillary's panic mongering and Godwin hinting later campaign.

Which has become Mainstream Liberal Thinking.
I don't know how you're connecting his smear campaign in anyway to Trump. If you look for 2AGuy's thread on this same topic, he links to the actual complaint. This man is so creepy I didn't even finish reading it. It doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Or the right. Or the left. I think you guys have twisted this and a lot of other crimes into some sort of political diatribe against your enemies, and it's just plain stupid.

She is 20 years old. Or is that still a child in your eyes?
Here is their site-

I think they should make her scrub the stones and then spend her weekends raking and moving the lawn or whatever needs to be done. Of course, family members wanted to get that shit off their family member's gravestone so they didn't wait for the little hooligans to get caught. That kind of garbage doesn't sound like Antifa's M.O., though. I don't think.

Who boils rabbit? I prefer mine BBQ'd. :D

or ground up and breaded then cooked in bacon grease. ;)

Without mentioning the fact anti-Semitic slurs were spray painted.
Not anti-Semitic?? From the article-
A Facebook post by Gladstein shows his grandparents' gravestone with the Star of David covered in white paint with an anti-Semitic slur. The post had been shared more than 25,000 times as of 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and received almost 500 comments
Or is 3 anti-Semitic slurs not enough in your head to be serious or news worthy?
Any is enough for me.
Here is their site-

I'm just sharing what the cemetery superintendent said, if you look at the article.
If pointing out that spray painting three gravestones by the road might be asshole youngsters--which the cemetery super thinks is the case--makes me an anti-Semite, so be it. But you're barking up the wrong tree, so you know.

She is 20 years old. Or is that still a child in your eyes?
Here is their site-

There's an unnamed 16 year old, too. And 20 is young to me. LOL

Just kidding - it's not a shocker.

Just like the attacks by "Trump supporters" after the election all turned out to be hoaxes; this newest development is par for the course.

Leftists will stop at nothing to destroy America

I expect we will see more stories like this in the coming days, and that we won't see much coverage of it in the "traditional media"

St. Louis man charged with making threats to Jewish Community Centers nationwide
And he's black too! You can't make this shit up!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You just gave me heartburn, Marion. You saw Fatal Attraction, right?

You just gave me heartburn, Marion. You saw Fatal Attraction, right?

Yes ma'am. Not my kind of rabbit.

Not according to what they proclaim, does it? Yet see this-

Here is their site-

Just kidding - it's not a shocker.

Just like the attacks by "Trump supporters" after the election all turned out to be hoaxes; this newest development is par for the course.

Leftists will stop at nothing to destroy America

I expect we will see more stories like this in the coming days, and that we won't see much coverage of it in the "traditional media"

St. Louis man charged with making threats to Jewish Community Centers nationwide
Well, don't expect the crooked media to broadcast this news 24 / 7, it doesn't fit their agenda.

And this-
Montreal BDS Activist Arrested for Assault on Pro-Israel Protesters (VIDEO)
Not according to what they proclaim, does it? Yet see this-

Here is their site-

Forum List

Back