Leftist plan scream helplessly at the sky events on anniversary of election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftists Plan “Scream Helplessly at the Sky” Events on Anniversary of Election

Thousands of leftists say they will attend events across the country on November 8 entitled, “Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election.”

Numerous Facebook pages have been set up to arrange meet-ups in major cities during which anti-Trump social justice warriors will literally wail uncontrollably at the heavens.

The biggest event will take place at Boston Common, with 3,600 ...............................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They should call it the mental illness get together for all the rejects of society to act like they are two years old. Great mentality going on here.

I mean just look at these lunatic in this video

Leftists always think that making a lot of noise lacking substance is somehow helpful. Kind of reminds one of the one year old child's temper tantrum, but lacks the maturity of the one year old.

Leftists Plan “Scream Helplessly at the Sky” Events on Anniversary of Election

Thousands of leftists say they will attend events across the country on November 8 entitled, “Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election.”

Numerous Facebook pages have been set up to arrange meet-ups in major cities during which anti-Trump social justice warriors will literally wail uncontrollably at the heavens.

The biggest event will take place at Boston Common, with 3,600 ...............................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They should call it the mental illness get together for all the rejects of society to act like they are two years old. Great mentality going on here.

I mean just look at these lunatic in this video

I don't get it. That's all they've been doing since the election anyway.

22814072_10156977813827575_3674518176967914168_n.jpg

Liberals are turning everyone into crybabies.

So....this is what the Democratic party's public discourse has devolved to: mindless screaming like a tortured animal. My, my, what highly-educated, erudite beacons of intellectuality they are. See, this is a perfect example of why I don't consider liberal feces human since these goblins have gone out of their way to throw away every shred of humanity they ever had (which probably wasn't that much to begin with).

Forum List

Back