Leftist MSNBC Lawrence O'donnel threatens Romneys with physical harm

Wow so much violence from the left
Someone from the Right says they want to punch Obama. Someone from the Left responds saying Punch me instead... and your Genius brain computes that the violence is coming from the Left!

That’s amazing. Are you completely blind to anything coming from the Right or is it Left evil only in that world of yours?

Someone from the Right says they want to punch Obama. Someone from the Left responds saying Punch me instead... and your Genius brain computes that the violence is coming from the Left!

That’s amazing. Are you completely blind to anything coming from the Right or is it Left evil only in that world of yours?
Huh

you still didn’t answer my question

Sure, this is the only time we've seen violence from the left. Take off the fricken blinders.

I think this is what a fight between those two would look like.
giphy.gif

Huh

What question?

Sure, this is the only time we've seen violence from the left. Take off the fricken blinders.
Stick to the subject tonto

Huh

What question?
The one you didn’t answer yesterday

Huh

What question?
I don’t remember. Maybe I didn’t see it. I’ll answer any question ask

Huh

What question?
Why are you gay

Huh

What question?
Why are you gay
God made me happy... I guess I got lucky. That’s what you've been wondering about for a whole day?! Do you have a crush on me? It’s ok to admit it, don’t be shy ;-)

Huh

What question?
Why are you gay
God made me happy... I guess I got lucky. That’s what you've been wondering about for a whole day?! Do you have a crush on me? It’s ok to admit it, don’t be shy ;-)
Could never understand you guys lol

What question?
Why are you gay
what’s there to understand?

Why are you gay
what’s there to understand?
Does it feel good? Lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back