Leftist freak out over video showing Vince Vaugh talking to President Tr

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftists on Twitter freaked out over a video showing actor Vince Vaughn having a 20 second conversation with President Trump before shaking his hand.
Leftists Freak Out Over Video Showing Vince Vaughn Talking to President Trump

Oh no can't have someone talking to Trump gotta fit that SJW mean girls club . ewwwww u hang out with him well it's better than what you ho's hang out with which is child molesters the left idle that trashy chit.

TRUMP HATERS NEED TO GROW UP YOU LOSERS ACT LIKE YOU ARE IN 1 ST GRADE SAYING SOMEONE HAS COOTIES. My gawd grow up you useful idiots.

Last time I checked, people were still free to decide for themselves which entertainers they liked for what ever reason they wanted. Why do Trump supporters want to change that?

Last time I checked, people were still free to decide for themselves which entertainers they liked for what ever reason they wanted. Why do Trump supporters want to change that?
No one is wanting to change that, they are just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "all inclusive left".

No one is wanting to change that, they are just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "all inclusive left".
images

images
Roflol well I guess if that is the best your little mind can come up with.

Not the best, but probably the best that you are capable of understanding.

images
Roflol well I guess if that is the best your little mind can come up with.

Not the best, but probably the best that you are capable of understanding.
Oh come on. At least pretend you have a higher IQ then my dog.
But then again you have never proved that. So no need to clutter up a thread for you to prove it again.

Even Ellen DeGeneres had to address it.
This country has lost its shit over politics.
Is that worthless skank actually still on the air?
How old are you?

Apparently you don't know either or are just too big a fan to admit it? Big daytime soap opera and lib talk show fan, eh?
Neither. Just an adult.
Not from where I sit. Just an indolent elitist snob.

Forum List

Back