Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Can you quote Bob saying that?

Here, I just saved you a 5 second Google search... it is about 35 seconds in where Deniro says this:

Didn’t know bob ran for office

No, but every time he says he wants to commit a felony he gets cheers from Democrats.

People didn't cheer when Trump said he wanted to punch someone in the face?

There were a lot of GOP candidates in 2016….maybe I missed it. Can you quote other GOP candidates that said “I’d like to punch him in the face”? I was under the impression that from this campaign, Trump was the only one who did that.
That was Bob Deniro

Here, I just saved you a 5 second Google search... it is about 35 seconds in where Deniro says this:

Never said he did. You wanted a quote to him saying what he said. I provided that quote.

Review the thread.. Thanks.

In part yes.
There is no excuse for violence. But when you sponsor it, don’t act surprised when it comes back at you.

It’s the same thing with the Democrats and the Senate filibuster. The Dems stupidly suspended the filibuster….and now that the GOP is in the majority, they have every right to suspend it further because the precedent has been set.
Wait, I get that, but republicans don't advocate violence. Other than Trump saying take the protestors out on a stretcher, no republican has been close.
My question is why do lefties show up to rallies they don't want to be at, just to start fights? you just don't see right wingers ever do this stuff.

The guy who mowed down the woman in Charlottesville was invited to their demonstration?
I have no idea, but that has nothing to do with politics. That was about a statue, I think the people wanting the statue started the rallies, the lefties then showed up, why????
They knew they were gonna start shit,

The left can't just let things go. They lost let it go.
Republicans do not protest leftwing speakers, they do not show up to leftwing political rallies, they have never encouraged publicly attacking democrat administration officials, they don't incite violence and encourage riots.

The person that did that in Charlottesville did so with no backing from any conservative or republican that I am aware of, and should be in jail. Killing someone is a serious crime and that person should receive the death penalty.

“Jews will not replace us”was about a statue?
What?
So you have a precanned response to my post.
Charlottesville was about a statue, what do jews have to do with it?
And my post was we don't encourage or tolerate those things and the person who committed murder should be punished.

Your responses are so silly, yes.
Your "statue" protesters chanted "Jews will not replace us."

I do like how you say "I have no idea" if the motorist who killed the woman was invited to the demonstration where people were marching. Hint...he was in the car.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”
They get it from the left, of course.

Violence is never the answer....
But when you sponsor violence...don't be surprised when violence is someone else's solution as well.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

But when you sponsor violence...don't be surprised when violence is someone else's solution as well.
Your side has been pushing violence.....for quite a while now..........Paid protesters even before Trump was elected.

These are kids............minding their own damned business and that asshat did that...................Your side has no ethical grounds anymore when your own politicians are throwing gas on the fire.

Glad the punk is getting charged..........glad he got fired too.........Hope enjoyed his low life moment of fame.

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.
You people prefer killing babies outright.

Might be a good time to remind you that The Don is CinC of all military. Add in the vets and it just doesn't look good for you.

Actually I don't. A fetus is not a baby. Learn science. Commander Bone spurs means nothing to me. All the vets are not trump supporters.

You prove your ignorance over and over again....

We get it already....

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

IOW, this is a deflection and you approve of the violence that libs are promoting.

IOW, you have a vivid imagination.

No he's 100 percent correct.
You poor fools have no idea how stupidly transparent, and unoriginal, you are.

That's why you're useful idiots.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

I am sure you will!
That's why you're useful idiots! You're committed fools, and predictable.
Imagine trumpanzees calling others "useful idiots"....what Irony! :71: Really. It's fantastic!

Your side has been pushing violence.....for quite a while now..........Paid protesters even before Trump was elected.

These are kids............minding their own damned business and that asshat did that...................Your side has no ethical grounds anymore when your own politicians are throwing gas on the fire.

Glad the punk is getting charged..........glad he got fired too.........Hope enjoyed his low life moment of fame.

It wasn't that long ago a GOP candidate spoke of "second amendment solutions". Not some wacko somewhere...the GOP nominee for Senator from Nevada...Sharon Angle. There is plenty of blame to go around for the discourse being what it is. Getting back to the thread topic... In the 2016 election, Trump said he would "like to punch someone in the face". A change from the previous major candidates...would you not agree? When people respond in kind....I'm just saying don't be shocked.

That was Bob Deniro

No, but every time he says he wants to commit a felony he gets cheers from Democrats.

I don't remember.....but then again, Trump had been provoked.
Bobby felt he had to act like a shit all on his own.

It wasn't that long ago a GOP candidate spoke of "second amendment solutions". Not some wacko somewhere...the GOP nominee for Senator from Nevada...Sharon Angle. There is plenty of blame to go around for the discourse being what it is. Getting back to the thread topic... In the 2016 election, Trump said he would "like to punch someone in the face". A change from the previous major candidates...would you not agree? When people respond in kind....I'm just saying don't be shocked.
Your side has no moral ground.........you have a history of violent protest.............people are tired of it...........and you still don't say a dang word about that punk picking on kids.................

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.
You people prefer killing babies outright.

Might be a good time to remind you that The Don is CinC of all military. Add in the vets and it just doesn't look good for you.

Actually I don't. A fetus is not a baby. Learn science. Commander Bone spurs means nothing to me. All the vets are not trump supporters.

You prove your ignorance over and over again....

We get it already....
He can’t help himself. It must be some kind of sickness.

Oh, he was provoked....weak.
As for Bobby....I guess whenever someone here is saying that the Statue of Liberty protester should be "target practice", they were not doing it?

Your side has no moral ground.........you have a history of violent protest.............people are tired of it...........and you still don't say a dang word about that punk picking on kids.................

I gave you examples of elected officials and candidates--people who should know better--sponsoring violence. Sorry but you're wrong.

I gave you examples of elected officials and candidates--people who should know better--sponsoring violence. Sorry but you're wrong.

And I can give you more from the opposing side. You're not helping your case in the slightest.

And I can give you more from the opposing side. You're not helping your case in the slightest.

Feel free. My case is that both sides do it. You'll just further confirm it. The floor is yours. Go for it.

Feel free. My case is that both sides do it. You'll just further confirm it. The floor is yours. Go for it.

I already have stated that both sides do it. I have also shown through video evidence (tons of it) that the overwhelming majority is from the left wing.

Admit what the guy did to the kids is wrong............They weren't bothering no one.

Your side has been fanning the flames........and this is complete Horse Hockey...........this is not isolated.........The Attorney General was going to see a movie with her kids and was threatened.........had to have a police escort just to leave the movie. Your radicals are out of control.

Oh, he was provoked....weak.
As for Bobby....I guess whenever someone here is saying that the Statue of Liberty protester should be "target practice", they were not doing it?

Yeah...fuck you.

You're like Robert Deniro….you have some deep-seated hatred for Trump for some reason.
Deniro is a closeted queen who hates what Trump represents because he's gay.

Trump's supporters were attacked by thugs and you figure they had it coming.

I tend to believe that when you go looking for a fight....don't complain when you find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back