Leftist Attitude Regarding "Just Let Them In". So Long As They Don't Terrorize My Property, It's OK.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I think all of us conservatives can agree on this issue. Democrats are crapping themselves again because President Trump is trying to prevent another 9/11, or mass shooting. Yet Democrats are having a cow over who isn't allowed to enter the U.S. until we figure out what the hell is going on.:argue:
They all know that maybe 1% of these refugees are likely to do harm to us, but Democrats don't care. So long as they don't relocate to their towns, and just stay away from their neighborhoods. In other words,,,do what ever you please, just don't trash&burn my home.
:iagree:

• Banned
soon many retailers will have signs in their stores reading "If You Look Like This, You Will Need To Fill Out An Application To Purchase A Pressure Cooker".

I have an idea. Give all illegals three addresses of Liberals to visit in the middle of the night with any weapons they steal from others. Start with Liberal Hollywood celebrities. Oh no...that won't work. They have walls and gates to keep the scum out!

• Banned
I have an idea. Give all illegals three addresses of Liberals to visit in the middle of the night with any weapons they steal from others. Start with Liberal Hollywood celebrities. Oh no...that won't work. They have walls and gates to keep the scum out!
i am still waiting for all of these celebrities to let us know how many of these muslims can move into their homes and guest homes.

Democrats are looking for votes nothing more....the blacks and latinos are not enough

:2up: I think all of us conservatives can agree on this issue. Democrats are crapping themselves again because President Trump is trying to prevent another 9/11, or mass shooting. Yet Democrats are having a cow over who isn't allowed to enter the U.S. until we figure out what the hell is going on.:argue:
They all know that maybe 1% of these refugees are likely to do harm to us, but Democrats don't care. So long as they don't relocate to their towns, and just stay away from their neighborhoods. In other words,,,do what ever you please, just don't trash&burn my home.
:iagree:

Next time a leftist starts smugly asking you about Trumps anti-illegal immigration policy, question him/her, on why Trump sounds so much like Bill Clinton, one of their heroes!

Forum List

Back