Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

You see a Jew it's ok to attack him or her as long as uiu leftist nut scream Zionist

Is it wrong to attack a Nazi? The difference between the philosophy of a Nazi and the philosophy of a Zionist are. . . . NOTHING. They are both about a national homeland and racial supremacy.

And. . . . surprise, surprise, the tactics they use to achieve their goals are surprisingly similar.

If they don't act like Nazi's, they won't be ostracized like ones.

You are sick
No, he's entirely correct, there is nothing the Nazis did that does not have a direct parallel in how the state of Israel conducts itself and treats Palestinians within it's borders and it's relations with neighbors.

You see a Jew it's ok to attack him or her as long as uiu leftist nut scream Zionist

Is it wrong to attack a Nazi? The difference between the philosophy of a Nazi and the philosophy of a Zionist are. . . . NOTHING. They are both about a national homeland and racial supremacy.

And. . . . surprise, surprise, the tactics they use to achieve their goals are surprisingly similar.

You are sick
No, he's entirely correct, there is nothing the Nazis did that does not have a direct parallel in how the state of Israel conducts itself and treats Palestinians within it's borders and it's relations with neighbors.

Where do you people come from?:cuckoo:

delusion
a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason orconfrontation with actual fact:

You are sick
plato-strange-times-are-these-in-which-we-live-when-old-and-young-are-taught-falsehoods-in-school-and-the-person-that-dares-to-tell-the-truth-is-called-at-once-a-lunatic-and-fool.jpg

You are sick
plato-strange-times-are-these-in-which-we-live-when-old-and-young-are-taught-falsehoods-in-school-and-the-person-that-dares-to-tell-the-truth-is-called-at-once-a-lunatic-and-fool.jpg

:eusa_naughty:The Greeks slaughtered Jews too

The most insidious part is how the Jewish Americans are a part of the Israeli hating left wing crowd.

I will repeat it again. The prophets warned to beware of the wolves who are in sheeps clothing.

As for these betrayers, they have always been there. There will always be some version of the golden calf that the unfaithful children of Abraham will replace their God with.

Shame on the liberal Jewish Americans who turn their backs on the land of Canaan. SHame on all of you.

Who gives a shit about being anti-israel? Nothing wrong with that.

"Jew hatred" is different though. Any reason, other than what i can only assume is an anecdotal, edited video to believe that "Jew hatred" is increasing?

You are sick

delusion
a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason orconfrontation with actual fact:
The land of reason. I do not assign Israel any special divinely ordained place among the world's nation states and instead judge them on their actions. Think of anything the Nazis did towards Jews that Israel has not done on a smaller scale against Palestinian Arabs and I will retract my statement.

You are sick

delusion
The land of reason. I do not assign Israel any special divinely ordained place among the world's nation states and instead judge them on their actions. Think of anything the Nazis did towards Jews that Israel has not done on a smaller scale against Palestinian Arabs and I will retract my statement.

the Nazis would have had all the Jews dead, the Arabs in Israel are thriving, Hamas controlled Gaza, not so much, but you're and idiot and will not comprehend that fact

You are sick

delusion

You are not worth a pint of piss you lying fucking heathen.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are sick

delusion

the Nazis would have had all the Jews dead, the Arabs in Israel are thriving, Hamas controlled Gaza, not so much, but you're and idiot and will not comprehend that fact
Not good enough, I asked you for an example of something the Nazis did that Israel has not done. They may not be on a quest to exterminate all the Arabs (yet) but they have killed an awful lot of them out of vengeance and seemingly without remorse.

You are sick

If Jews would only die like the dogs that they are, eh Adolph?

I don't know what's sicker, you or the Jews who still vote for you

You are sick

delusion

There are Muslims in the Knesset

You are sick

Being a Jew hater when you are a leftists is not being willing to "dare to tell the truth." Jew hating on the left is mainstream

Forum List

Back