Leftism Eradicates Character

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

Agreed. Working americans live in a rat race. It cannot be won, but lacking character enables one to give up and quit because generally the stresses of our everyday lives are ominous. Run to work. Work tirelessly until completely exhausted. Go home....wake up. Repeat. It takes character to survive and scrape by. Leftists lack it.

Thats because leftism is built on fear and victimization now. all they have is insecurity and anger.
Its quite pathetic.

It takes grit to go out and get that degree that propels one upward quickly. Entering the workforce without it sets one back some. 15 bucks an hour won't even feed a person which is why leftists want it without post secondary education.

It eradicated individualism, in favor of a collectivist "mindset".

That's why I consider bed wetters to have a hive mentality, if you can call it that. The only way marxism can work is if individuals do not have agendas of their own, ambitions for greater standards of living, or even a lazy attitude. You need an ant colony, not sentient human beings.

Even mice will make regressive utopian systems fail.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

RR.jpg

With the unwavering support Adulterer Trump has among Republicans, they really can only sit down and STFU about anyone's character. The party of "Family Values" is no more.

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.

There are very few posts by right wingers that have any remote trace of joy. As for fear….that is what Trump and his supporters are all about.
Trump uses fear too. But not every fucking thing imaginable, like the left.

I think there is good cause to fear criminals from the turd world infiltrating our cities.

I think there is good cause to fear jihadist zealots shooting up crowds of people and eventually blowing themselves up in malls and concerts

I think there is good cause to fear hordes of unwashed, diseased, illiterate impoverished people whose own government is delighted to be rid of.

I think there is good cause to fear a political agenda that seeks to disarm the law abiding citizens of the country.

I think there is good cause to fear a DOJ that kicks in the door of a sitting President's LAWYER, when Al Capone's Lawyers, John Gotti's Lawyers, terrorist's on GITMO Lawyers never had to worry about being raided. In fact I do believe Cohen is the first lawyer in the history of US Criminal Justice to be raided as part of an investigation into someone he did work for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there supposed to be atty/client privileges?

What's next? Is Mueller going to find a priest that Trump confessed to 50 years ago, threaten to prosecute him for conspiracy to commit pedophilia unless he admits Trump confessed to jerking off in the shower?

If you ask me there is far more to fear as a peaceful citizen in this country when sniveling regressive democrook pieces of shit wield power than anyone they oppose.

I think there is good cause to fear criminals from the turd world infiltrating our cities.

I think there is good cause to fear jihadist zealots shooting up crowds of people and eventually blowing themselves up in malls and concerts

I think there is good cause to fear hordes of unwashed, diseased, illiterate impoverished people whose own government is delighted to be rid of.

I think there is good cause to fear a political agenda that seeks to disarm the law abiding citizens of the country.

I think there is good cause to fear a DOJ that kicks in the door of a sitting President's LAWYER, when Al Capone's Lawyers, John Gotti's Lawyers, terrorist's on GITMO Lawyers never had to worry about being raided. In fact I do believe Cohen is the first lawyer in the history of US Criminal Justice to be raided as part of an investigation into someone he did work for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there supposed to be atty/client privileges?

What's next? Is Mueller going to find a priest that Trump confessed to 50 years ago, threaten to prosecute him for conspiracy to commit pedophilia unless he admits Trump confessed to jerking off in the shower?

If you ask me there is far more to fear as a peaceful citizen in this country when sniveling regressive democrook pieces of shit wield power than anyone they oppose.
Its hard to argue with that pete!

Its hard to argue with that pete!

Fear is the currency of the right. Idiocy is is the credit.

It eradicated individualism, in favor of a collectivist "mindset".

That's why I consider bed wetters to have a hive mentality, if you can call it that. The only way marxism can work is if individuals do not have agendas of their own, ambitions for greater standards of living, or even a lazy attitude. You need an ant colony, not sentient human beings.

Even mice will make regressive utopian systems fail.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
it's called it takes a village from the '90s. Clinton.

And then you didn't create that on your own from obammy.

View attachment 250174

Herr Taz strikes again with Google searches. His next original thought will be his first.

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.

Compared to the “right side”, the “left side” represents LIBERTY for ALL ... and not only for the silver-spoon rich and bigoted cultural conservatives who relish the good old days of racism and sexism, while ignoring the poor unfortunate people in the USA and other parts of the world.

They REALLY ARE THAT STUPID FOLKS. Every last one of them. At least that stupid.

With the unwavering support Adulterer Trump has among Republicans, they really can only sit down and STFU about anyone's character. The party of "Family Values" is no more.
We didn’t elect President Trump as father of the year. We elected him to restore constitutional government and kick the ass of you facists. He’s doing both. That is why he has our support. Stop pretending you don’t understand because your dream of a fascist state is getting farther and farther away.

Forum List

Back