Lefties More Likely to Be Diagnosed With Mental Illness

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Feb132020

For those who don’t like surprises, here is a dog bites man story confirming that the world is the way we have come to expect it to be. Summit News reports on a survey of >8,000 people that correlates mental illness with political views:

Carried out by Slate Star Codex, the online survey collected a wealth of data from respondents about their education, demographic, lifestyle and political views.

The results show that people who occupy the farther left end of the political spectrum are more likely to have been “formally diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.”

Of those formally diagnosed with mental problems, the most common political affiliation is “Marxist” at 38%. The least common is “conservative” at 12.1%.

Once again, it has been confirmed: liberalism is a mental disorder.

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted
Not a scientific poll ......but pretty much confirms what we knew all along :10::04:

CrazyEyes.gif

Feb132020

For those who don’t like surprises, here is a dog bites man story confirming that the world is the way we have come to expect it to be. Summit News reports on a survey of >8,000 people that correlates mental illness with political views:

Carried out by Slate Star Codex, the online survey collected a wealth of data from respondents about their education, demographic, lifestyle and political views.

The results show that people who occupy the farther left end of the political spectrum are more likely to have been “formally diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.”

Of those formally diagnosed with mental problems, the most common political affiliation is “Marxist” at 38%. The least common is “conservative” at 12.1%.

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted
Not a scientific poll ......but pretty much confirms what we knew all along :10::04:

View attachment 306559
No surprise here. Thanks for the funny Marty Feldman (Igor) pic.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
Someone did a parody of the song, "Bette Davis Eyes", and called it "Marty Feldman Eyes". I'm not sure who did it, I don't think it was Weird Al. It's hilarious!

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
I notice a very strong correlation between mental illness and drug abuse.

It then stands to reason that Leftists want to legalize all illicit drugs.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
Someone did a parody of the song, "Bette Davis Eyes", and called it "Marty Feldman Eyes". I'm not sure who did it, I don't think it was Weird Al. It's hilarious!
Bruce "Baby Man" Baum did the song. I'm sure it's on YouTube. I'd post a link, but unfortunately my linkage system doesn't work too well on this computer.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

"Young Frankenstein" is a great film.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

Considering they don't even know something as basic as Male is XY Chromosome and Female is XX Chromosome and they insist there are 56 Genders or whatever then yes I would say they illustrate mental illness.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
I notice a very strong correlation between mental illness and drug abuse.

It then stands to reason that Leftists want to legalize all illicit drugs.

They even want to legalise Meth and anyone who wants to legalise Meth is both mentally ill and evil.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

I agree. It's my favorite comedic film all-time. SO funny and SO clever.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

I agree but for me beating it is "Duck Soup" made in 1933 with The Marx Brothers and Margaret Dumont.

Duck Soup (1933 film) - Wikipedia

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

I agree but for me beating it is "Duck Soup" made in 1933 with The Marx Brothers and Margaret Dumont.

THAT was a great one as well. It's probably my favorite Marx Brothers film. I DO really like Animal Crackers, A Night at the Opera and A Day at the Races as well.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559

THAT was a great one as well. It's probably my favorite Marx Brothers film. I DO really like Animal Crackers, A Night at the Opera and A Day at the Races as well.

Oh yes I love The Marx Brothers they were genius. "Monkey Business" is another great film:

Monkey Business (1931 film) - Wikipedia

Oh yes I love The Marx Brothers they were genius. "Monkey Business" is another great film:

I forgot about Monkey Business! Another classic.

Yes! Thelma Todd's in that film, her death one of the great mysteries, she was certainly murdered and it was covered up. Thelma Todd is also in "Horse Feathers"

upload_2020-2-14_5-53-11.png

upload_2020-2-14_5-54-49.png

upload_2020-2-14_5-54-9.png

They Ruled Hollywood Starlet Thelma Todd's Death A 'Suicide' — But That Didn't Explain The Bruises

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
LOLOL

You prove you're crazier than those you target...

MoonBattery

extremeright031-1.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate MoonBattery a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda, as well as making questionable statements regarding race and immigration. This is not a credible source for information.

Yes! Thelma Todd's in that film, her death one of the great mysteries, she was certainly murdered and it was covered up. Thelma Todd is also in "Horse Feathers"

View attachment 306560
View attachment 306562
View attachment 306561

They Ruled Hollywood Starlet Thelma Todd's Death A 'Suicide' — But That Didn't Explain The Bruises
Thanks. I also forgot about Horse Feathers! Still ANOTHER classic. I didn't know this about Thelma Todd. I'll read your attachment.

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
LOLOL

You prove you're crazier than those you target...

MoonBattery

View attachment 306563
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate MoonBattery a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda, as well as making questionable statements regarding race and immigration. This is not a credible source for information.
Hilarious! Please refer to post #12 in this thread. Thanks!

View attachment 306560
View attachment 306562
View attachment 306561

Can't find any short scenes with Thelma Todd from "Monkey Business"

Groucho and Thelma Todd in canoe, a scene from "Horse Feathers"

Chico and Thelma Todd, a scene from "Horse Feathers"

Forum List

Back