Left wing Media take on Iowa: Bill Weld deals serious blow to Trump campaign!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
known to the many who lived under his administration in Massachusetts simply as Governor Stumblebum, Weld is a man of many talents. Hiding behind that jovial grin and hugely inflated red nose his ability to identify and consume an impressively large variety of adult beverages is second to none. His commensurate verbal tonnage directly tied to the amount of alcohol he consumes can be impressive at times also! His elite carriage and grace puts us in mind of WC Fields....truly a stand out at the bar..er em...in the field.

It was obvious early in the night that Weld was a direct threat to Trump's claim on 100%. Right out of the gates Weld established a commanding claim to a full 1.5% of the vote thus reinforcing the well known claim that Trump never tells the truth and that such behavior can only be answered by removal from office. Asked about his now likely victory in November Weld has promised to eagerly embrace the entire population of Mexico as long as they each bring a bottle of Tequila with them! " We have to encourage open trade " he commented.

Though surrounded by 12 to 16 thronging admirers this reporter was still able to muscle in between the bar stools after the rally and get one last comment from the now likely successor to the current failure in office.
" Remember the Alamo! " he said wistfully....I'm not sure what it has to do with the Presidential race just yet but I can guarantee you I will before the night is over!

JO

The only thing he can deal a serious blow to is a breathalyzer.

While he was governor I attended more than one public event that he sponsored while totally shitfaced...
it was pretty funny. The state police stayed very close to him on the stairs.....lol....

Two months ago I witnessed William Weld try to shuffle up two steps of stairs like a drunken fool. And he barely made it

Two months ago I witnessed William Weld try to shuffle up two steps of stairs like a drunken fool. And he barely made it

Yeah....his liver has to be pretty much dissolved at this point.

JO

IMG_20200204_100409.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back