Left-wing idiot of the day - Keith Ellison

Reminds me of that idiot Dem in congress who thought and island might capsize. :laugh:

Look at his latest bullshit. Calling Israeli " termites."

Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites' | Fox News
. That raccoon could have been rabid... wow. Out in the daytime, and aggressive too ? Two very good indications to look out for.

Well, she wasn't really out. She was in the garbage bin with her babies. I gave the wrong link. The raccoon is now down with the animals. She dosen't want to be seen with democrats. :)

Ellison whined about Trump attacking the press, is he kidding? Democrats attack Fox daily and would shut them down if they could.

What a hypocrite. YouTube how classless and unprofessional Ellison was on the Hannity show. Hannity showed him nothing but respect and he was an unglued monkey!

Duh, I'm sure Ellison knew Wallace was a Democrat. You should actually applaud his fairness and honesty instead of trying to ridicule him for something he obviously knew. I'm a Democrat - and Wallace was a racist scumbag.

Is this yet a other case of "everybody I don't like is a racist"...?

no. it's a case of the GOP being taken over by bigots and misogynists.

You gotta be kidding. They were going to slander Sanders because he was a Jew! What the hell is wrong with ewe?

no, idiota. they were going to talk about him being an atheist.

dumb donald re-tweets white supremacists. piss off, willow ijit
Look Kunt girl, they were going to slander him, they preferred he be an atheist than a Jew. Again, wtf is wrong with ewe?

Duh, I'm sure Ellison knew Wallace was a Democrat. You should actually applaud his fairness and honesty instead of trying to ridicule him for something he obviously knew. I'm a Democrat - and Wallace was a racist scumbag.

Please... don't forget nazis and xenophobes.

aVWjTwe.jpg

Jillian like you are beyond comprehension. Democrats loathe. If it was up to them they would kick us out of the country. They are flooding this country with Muslims and in time the US will be as unsafe for Jews as Europe. But I arrogant Jews like you will cry foul on deaf ears!

You gotta be kidding. They were going to slander Sanders because he was a Jew! What the hell is wrong with ewe?

Look Kunt girl, they were going to slander him, they preferred he be an atheist than a Jew. Again, wtf is wrong with ewe?

classy, willow ijit.

you want to tell me what's anti-semitic and what isn't....as if you give a flying?

moron

Jillian like you are beyond comprehension. Democrats loathe. If it was up to them they would kick us out of the country. They are flooding this country with Muslims and in time the US will be as unsafe for Jews as Europe. But I arrogant Jews like you will cry foul on deaf ears!

you're an idiot if you vote for the guy who re-tweets white supremacists and is a bigoted misogynist who believes in strong man tactics.

borders on braindead.

maybe you need to look at his jewish star re-tweet

Fuck Sanders. He is the most antisemitic candidate to run for office since Grant. He is a total disgrace.

you're an idiot if you vote for the guy who re-tweets white supremacists and is a bigoted misogynist who believes in strong man tactics.

borders on braindead.

maybe you need to look at his jewish star re-tweet
Cheap meth today hilljilly.....

classy, willow ijit.

you want to tell me what's anti-semitic and what isn't....as if you give a flying?

moron
You wouldn't know class if it bit you in the ass, you're a democrat.

classy, willow ijit.

moron

ok, lowlife.

American self-hating Jews like D. Wasserman-Schitz and Bernie 'milk-sop' Sanders should never be allowed into Israel, evah!

And anyway who da hell da DNC got any rights slamming someone for their religion or lack thereof? Bigoted assholes. They went after Romney's religion too.

classy, willow ijit.

moron

As a democrat he takes it far enough to participate in a class war.

classy, willow ijit.

moron

ok, lowlife.
Pond scum!

classy, willow ijit.

moron

As a democrat he takes it far enough to participate in a class war.

"finally we have a candidate who speaks to white men" -- Sean Duffy (R-Wisc)

"

History revisionist, idiot, America-hater, and Democrat, Keith Ellison stated that Trump is the worst Republican candidate since Gov. George Wallace. The problem is, Wallace was a Democrat.

DNC puppet, George Stephanawfulstuff refused to correct him, but Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), corrected and embarrassed the revisionist idiot.

Keith Ellison Embarrassed After Falsely Calling Racist Democrat George Wallace a Republican

Actually Wallace ran under his own party the "American Independent Party". When he tried to run for the Democratic nomination in '72 he didn't get it. So no, he was neither a Democratic nor Republican candidate. When he was a candidate in an election it was as AIP.

Did you know George Wallace wanted to be Barry Goldwater's running mate? Fatter o' mact, Goldwater had to talk Wallace out of an independent run in '64, as the South was the only support he (Goldwater) had.

That is true, but..............

George Corley Wallace, Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat:

Forum List

Back