Left Wing DA Gascon from Los Angeles brings murder charges for killing a blob of unborn cells.

I found a link that broke it down for you since I know you are a Short Bus rider.

So, tell us how LIbtard KKKalifornia thinks a blob of cells is a person worthy of a murder charge if killed, Simp.

This should be a hoot.
Nice try, you idiot. Your original link did not have the breakdown. It only listed that a pregnant woman and her infant among others were killed.

I challenged you to prove it from your original link. You had to go to another source. This proves my point. Your first link did not have what you alleged.

Next time, learn to post correctly. Get it now, retard? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

So, tell us how LIbtard KKKalifornia thinks a blob of cells is a person worthy of a murder charge if killed, Simp.

Even Roe v Wade + post-Roe v Wade decisions made space for 'viability', and at 8 months, that threshold standard was met. In any case, the dead mother clearly wanted the fetus/baby-in-waiting.

You don't have a point, do you?

Nice try, you idiot. Your original link did not have the breakdown. It only listed that a pregnant woman and her infant among others were killed.

I challenged you to prove it from your original link. You had to go to another source. This proves my point. Your first link did not have what you alleged.

Next time, learn to post correctly. Get it now, retard? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Yep, how can a blob of cells be "killed", Simp?

Oh wait, every abortion KILLS a "blob of cells", right Simp?

Original link proved my point, and I brought an additional link to try to dumb it down to your Simp level, Simp.

Again, look at Roe v Wade and related cases. How many of them said it's okay to abort at 8 months 'because reasons'? You're creating a fake, dishonest argument.

Even Roe v Wade + post-Roe v Wade decisions made space for 'viability', and at 8 months, that threshold standard was met. In any case, the dead mother clearly wanted the fetus/baby-in-waiting.

English, do you speak it? :cuckoo:

Again, look at Roe v Wade and related cases. How many of them said it's okay to abort at 8 months 'because reasons'? You're creating a fake, dishonest argument.
Not sure why you keep trying to throw Roe v Wade into this. It has nothing to do with this situation Simp.

Roe v Wade is history, Dumbass.

Not sure why you keep trying to throw Roe v Wade into this. It has nothing to do with this situation Simp.

Roe v Wade is history, Dumbass.

Because California's law, like all laws that permit abortions, was shaped by Roe v Wade.

Dumbass.

Original link proved my point, and I brought an additional link to try to dumb it down to your Simp level, Simp.
Prove it, retard. Quote the original link you posted where it says that the DA was bringing charges because of an unborn child. Go.

Either prove it or shut the fuck up.

Prove it, retard. Quote the original link you posted where it says that the DA was bringing charges because of an unborn child. Go.

Either prove it or shut the fuck up.
Poor fella. Keep grasping at staws since you can't explain why Dimtard KKKalifornia is charging a woman with murder for "killing" a blob of cells.

Sux to be you.

But by all means, if it makes you feel better, keep pissing your depends over the OP, Simp. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Actually the law states any unborn child at any stage of development. It's called the Connor and Lacey Law and was enacted after the Lacey Peterson and baby homicide.

Because California's law, like all laws that permit abortions, was shaped by Roe v Wade.

Dumbass.
Once again, this isn't an abortion thread you raving lunatic.

Go back, re-read the OP as many times as it takes for you to figure out the actual topic, Simp.

Poor fella. Keep grasping at staws since you can't explain why Dimtard KKKalifornia is charging a woman with murder for "killing" a blob of cells.

Sux to be you.

But by all means, if it makes you feel better, keep pissing your depends of the OP, Simp. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
In other words, you couldn't prove it? Don't feel too bad. Retards as you can never can. Thanks for playing, retard.

In other words, you couldn't prove it? Don't feel too bad. Retards as you can never can. Thanks for playing, retard.
Um, it was proven in the OP AND my additional link, Simp.

Now you tell us how KKKalifornia is charging a woman with murder for killing a blob of cells.

GO!

Um, it was proven in the OP AND my additional link, Simp.

Now you tell us how KKKalifornia is charging a woman with murder for killing a blob of cells.

GO!
It wasn't proven in the original, retard. No matter how many times you claim it is. But, hey, I have given you multiple chances to prove that your original article had what you alleged.

And yet, like a retard, all you can do is come back and whine. Must be a character flow with all trumptards. :itsok:

It wasn't proven in the original, retard. No matter how many times you claim it is. But, hey, I have given you multiple chances to prove that your original article had what you alleged.

And yet, like a retard, all you can do is come back and whine. Must be a character flow with all trumptards. :itsok:
How did this woman get charged with murder of a blob of cells, Simp?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

How did this woman get charged with murder of a blob of cells, Simp?
Because that is the law on the books, retard.

State Fetal Homicide Laws​

Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

CaliforniaCal. Penal Code § 187 (a) defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought.

It does not matter what the DA's beliefs are. He has to enforce the laws on the books. Next time, do some research before posting. Also, learn to read to understand what is and is not in your link. All of this will help you look less of a fool than you appear. Good luck. :itsok:

Because that is the law on the books, retard.

State Fetal Homicide Laws​

Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

CaliforniaCal. Penal Code § 187 (a) defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought.

It does not matter what the DA's beliefs are. He has to enforce the laws on the books. Next time, do some research before posting. Also, learn to read to understand what is and is not in your link. All of this will help you look less of a fool than you appear. Good luck. :itsok:
So you admit KKKalifornia says a fetus is in fact a human being.

Forum List

Back