Left Korea

Fake news from fake people with fake agendas. This is the real unphotoshopped satellite picture...

United%20States%20at%20night%20NASA.jpeg
I live here, asshole and I'm in the dark and have been for days on end. So shut your stupid face!
I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

Incorrect. California is facing much more severe drouts with more people using more electricity.

Also, PG&E is not exactly people friendly utility company.

Golfing gator is one of two complementary sides of the Marxist attempts to destroy our society. You can’t convince him. You’ll have to defeat him politically first...like we did in 2016...but then institutionally. Our problems aren’t in the government politics arena as you can see by arguing with the likes of him.

I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.
Where I live it usually takes three days to two weeks.
But did the utility cut the power to keep the storm from knocking out power or starting fires? No it was knocked out by the storm not by the utility company.

So? Not a big risk of fires in a rainstorm that's knocking down power lines. These are hurricane force winds and no rain. They don't want to see the wind knock over a power pole and start a fire.
You are trying to say that no where else in our nation do they have wind and drought. That is hilarious.
Either you do not understand the real world or you are uneducated.
There are lots of areas that have and do have high winds and drought. Texas for one got over a year long drought not that long ago. They have had 60 and 80 mile an hour winds.

Texas builds power plants.

I live here, asshole and I'm in the dark and have been for days on end. So shut your stupid face!

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

Incorrect. California is facing much more severe drouts with more people using more electricity.

Also, PG&E is not exactly people friendly utility company.
2.1% of the State is in just moderate drought. The deserts.
California | Drought.gov

Try again.

Do you live in Cali?
I am a refugee.
So think of some other dumbass excuse why I shouldn’t be talking about the prime example of what occurs when Democrats gain power.

You are a refugee? A refugee from where?
View attachment 287270

Are you fucking drunk this morning?

You said you were a refugee, I asked a refugee from where....and you call that a strawman?

That is ignorant even by your standards.
Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a retard who can’t even keep up with his own babble.
Refuge from KKKalifornia.

I was keeping up just fine. So, you were in Cali and now you have left yet you still make 100 post a week about it...weird. But I guess each to their own.

I am a refugee.
So think of some other dumbass excuse why I shouldn’t be talking about the prime example of what occurs when Democrats gain power.

View attachment 287270

You said you were a refugee, I asked a refugee from where....and you call that a strawman?

Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a retard who can’t even keep up with his own babble.

I was keeping up just fine. So, you were in Cali and now you have left yet you still make 100 post a week about it...weird. But I guess each to their own.
How dare people talk about the carnage Democrats create!

What a pathetic moron.

I am a refugee.

View attachment 287270

Do you want to BAN discussion regarding California, twat?

What a pathetic moron.

I never said you could not, just do not understand ranting about a place you no longer live in.

Are you drunk today as well or just fucking stupid? (though I guess it could be both).

Where the fuck did I talk about banning anything?

Where the fuck did i say you cannot talk about Cali?

Are you drunk today as well or just fucking stupid? (though I guess it could be both).

Watching you Leftards spinning for the carnage created by Democrats is hilarious.

Is California Becoming Premodern?

Residents carefully plan long highway trips as if they were ancient explorers charting dangerous routes. Tourists warily enter downtown Los Angeles or San Francisco as if visiting a politically unstable nation.

Insatiable state tax collectors and agencies are viewed by the public as if they were corrupt officials of Third World countries seeking bribes. Californians flip their switches unsure of whether the lights will go on. Many are careful about what they say, terrified of progressive thought police who seem more worried about critics than criminals.

Our resolute ancestors took a century to turn a wilderness into California. Our irresolute generation in just a decade or two has been turning California into a wilderness.

not even sure how this logically fits into the conversation. more like emotions took over while logic went to lunch.

Watching you Leftards spinning for the carnage created by Democrats is hilarious.

You are left of me, so you are a tad confused here.

I have not spun a thing, merely asked why you are so obsessed with Cali.

not even sure how this logically fits into the conversation. more like emotions took over while logic went to lunch.

All of this started because I said I do not care about Cali since I do not live there.

Simply fascinating to watch this stuff play out.

All of this started because I said I do not care about Cali since I do not live there.

Troll.

yea. funny how one side bitches at the other for making everything an extreme but never see the mirror of their own actions.

What a pathetic moron.

He didn’t like anyone talking about AOCs brake fluid changes either. They are embarrassments to him.

What a pathetic moron.

He didn’t like anyone talking about AOCs brake fluid changes either. They are embarrassments to him.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back