"Left" behind

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we see the US government leave behind Americans in Kabul to die, I can't help but feel that the same thing is happening to US citizens right here at home. Every day our major cities are shooting galleries where black on black crime has become embraced as the new normal. It is a land where the border crisis is ignored. A land where the police are presented as the problem, and not the democrat Mayors who run the show for the police in these democrat held cities.

America is being held hostage by a vacuous and corrupt political system. A system that is out of touch with reality and the populace.

But Joe Biden has become the figure that symbolizes this systemic problem of corruption and ineptitude. Just one picture sums it up

1629739905570.png

But the sadest part of all is, perhaps the best place for Biden to stay at this hour of crisis in the US and abroad is to stay on vacation instead of trying to pretend to be a leader that he is incapable of being.

The US government made people CLOSE their businesses and DID NOT compensate them commensurate to the revenue lost.

US Government is fascist as fuck. Blue states? Straight up communists.

Why are you not helping to save them?
It certainly is hard to help others when you are faced with many of the same challenges those in need face, like increasing inflation. But we help each other when we can.

I'm still in awe of a woman in Oklahoma who flew a plane to Afghanistan to rescue some girls. As a nation, we must all understand that we are on our own now and must help each other when be can.

The MIC and the Pentagon and the Biden admin overall are only about money and power.

They do not give one fuck about little people. They are TYRANTS of the highest order.

It certainly is hard to help others when you are faced with many of the same challenges those in need face, like increasing inflation. But we help each other when we can.

I'm still in awe of a woman in Oklahoma who flew a plane to Afghanistan to rescue some girls. As a nation, we must all understand that we are on our own now and must help each other when be can.
As is expected yet you want magic from sources that have none.

As is expected yet you want magic from sources that have none.
You have a point. The government is broken, so how can they really help us? They are kind of more broken than we are, even though they have a great amount of wealth.

People need to stop looking to the government to solve their problems

Well said.

As we see the US government leave behind Americans in Kabul to die, I can't help but feel that the same thing is happening to US citizens right here at home. Every day our major cities are shooting galleries where black on black crime has become embraced as the new normal. It is a land where the border crisis is ignored. A land where the police are presented as the problem, and not the democrat Mayors who run the show for the police in these democrat held cities.

America is being held hostage by a vacuous and corrupt political system. A system that is out of touch with reality and the populace.

But Joe Biden has become the figure that symbolizes this systemic problem of corruption and ineptitude. Just one picture sums it up

View attachment 529830

But the sadest part of all is, perhaps the best place for Biden to stay at this hour of crisis in the US and abroad is to stay on vacation instead of trying to pretend to be a leader that he is incapable of being.
Biden's screwed this up like a dog's breakfast (-: But we haven't left any American behind, and the Taliban don't really want us. Except I suspect there will be some "dual citizenship" ethnic Afghans left behind.

Biden's screwed this up like a dog's breakfast (-: But we haven't left any American behind, and the Taliban don't really want us. Except I suspect there will be some "dual citizenship" ethnic Afghans left behind.
Really, because everything I read says thousands of Americans are left behind.

Are you saying that the media is fake news?

Forum List

Back