Lebron James stays quiet on the issue of COVID vaccines

News flash to all of you that don’t know. These professional athletes are morons and not people you should look towards for guidance in navigating through life.
Is it LeBron Jame's job to weigh in on this stuff? I thought he played basketball.

Well didn’t Lebron tell everyone he’s not going to just shut up and dribble? I think this proves he should

News flash to all of you that don’t know. These professional athletes are morons and not people you should look towards for guidance in navigating through life.
Is it LeBron Jame's job to weigh in on this stuff? I thought he played basketball.

Well didn’t Lebron tell everyone he’s not going to just shut up and dribble? I think this proves he should
He should what?

I guess you should only do what you do for a living and never voice your opinion on any subject ever.

Him being an antivaxxer proves he’s an idiot.
Are you saying all anti-vaxxers are idiots or just him?
All antivaxers are idiots, just to clarify.

Agreed, so he should shut his stupid mouth from now on.
A. All of them should.
B. Isn't that what he's doing?

Lebum always has an opinion, maybe him being an antivaxxer, which we can only infer from his comKent’s, should render all of his opinions worthless

The guy bounces a ball for a living.

Don't ask him for medical advice

I guess you should only do what you do for a living and never voice your opinion on any subject ever.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe you shouldn’t talk if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe you shouldn’t talk if you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Wow, then every political forum in the world needs to be shut down immediately.

So you’re all for celebrities using their platforms to discus topics they're clueless on.Got it.

So you’re all for celebrities using their platforms to discus topics they're clueless on.Got it.
So you're not a big fan of the first amendment, then?

how did u arrive at that conclusion, champ?

Your statements clearly disparaging a celebrity's right to speak their minds.

Did you not say this: "I believe you shouldn’t talk if you don’t know what you’re talking about.". And this "So you’re all for celebrities using their platforms to discus topics they're clueless on."?

Those statement show a clear disdain for first amendment rights.

Your statements clearly disparaging a celebrity's right to speak their minds.

Did you not say this: "I believe you shouldn’t talk if you don’t know what you’re talking about.". And this "So you’re all for celebrities using their platforms to discus topics they're clueless on."?

Those statement show a clear disdain for first amendment rights.

Um actually they don’t

Forum List

Back