Lebron James On His Knees In Front Of Xi

"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

LeBron Caves to China: Blasts Uneducated Rockets GM, Free Speech | Breitbart
I agree with LeBron.

Basketball players shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion when it comes to communist China.....or any other fucking subjects.

"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

LeBron is a true capitalist
I gave a “winner” to the OP. First time ever. James bent over for the Benjamins

He is standing up for his livelihood.

13 houses worth over $20 million each

a private jet

and he compared himself to Emmitt Till after he sprayed his favorite word on his home in LA....

HATE HOAXING LEBRON = no patriotism to the US, no concern for anyone except himself...

Lebron is just taking care of his wallet.

How NBA's China woes could hurt player pay and who you see on your favorite teams
The NBA and its players union determine the salary cap each season through negotiations tied to the league’s “Basketball Related Income” – a total that includes revenue from ticket sales, media rights deals, merchandise sales and sponsorships, among other sources.

13 houses worth over $20 million each

a private jet

and he compared himself to Emmitt Till after he sprayed his favorite word on his home in LA....

HATE HOAXING LEBRON = no patriotism to the US, no concern for anyone except himself...

and he needs a lot of money to maintain all that. capitalism knows no borders.

That's got to be the most eloquent way to say someone is 'kissing ass' I've ever heard.

(He isn't exactly 'standing' up for his rights...he's on his knees in front of Xi...)

That's got to be the most eloquent way to say someone is 'kissing ass' I've ever heard.

(He isn't exactly 'standing' up for his rights...he's on his knees in front of Xi...)

call it what you like.
I did.

And I am sure he cares so much what you think about him.

maybe the 40 grand per basket made will help him get over the hurt your view has caused him!

You are a true idiot

You are a true idiot

The truth triggers you

Forum List

Back