trump: Time to build the northern wall?

The couple have detailed the "scariest experience of our entire lives" in a sworn statement that was provided to BBC News by their lawyer.

OMG! That's horrible.

Wonder what the real story is...……?

Ya those Europeans have no idea what a border is. Those poor little UK pussies. Had to learn how borders work in America.

My heart pumps purple panther piss for them... pfft... :lol:

ICE over-reacted. If you know that border, it’s easy to see how that could have happened.

But seriously, “traumatized for the rest of my life” because it’s too cold where they are being detained? :lol: Millennial snowflakes.

Ya those Europeans have no idea what a border is. Those poor little UK pussies. Had to learn how borders work in America.

your lack of sympathy and empathy for 2 young innocent people and their baby is VERY conservative.

The fact that a fascist authoritarian extremely punitive government run by thugs appeals to you is quite telling.

your lack of sympathy and empathy for 2 young innocent people and their baby is VERY conservative.

The fact that a fascist authoritarian extremely punitive government run by thugs appeals to you is quite telling.
Oh cry me a fuckin' river and stick your BS hyperbole where the sun don't shine.

Oh cry me a fuckin' river and stick your BS hyperbole where the sun don't shine.

Twould be funny if someday this happens to you.

Perhaps you can help me.

I'm looking for a rational conservative who can debate issues without resorting to insults and personal attacks.

so far I haven't found one.

Do you know any conservatives who are decent and rational enough to discuss issues without sounding like....you?

I'll bet not.

Twould be funny if someday this happens to you.
I'm not stupid enough to think I can just waltz across an international border.

Perhaps you can help me.

I'm looking for a rational conservative who can debate issues without resorting to insults and personal attacks.

so far I haven't found one.

Do you know any conservatives who are decent and rational enough to discuss issues without sounding like....you?

I'll bet not.
Perhaps we should all be snarky little smart asses with passive aggressive insults like you.

You're no better than anyone else, skippy, and your holier than thou act isn't going to work either.

The couple have detailed the "scariest experience of our entire lives" in a sworn statement that was provided to BBC News by their lawyer.

OMG! That's horrible.

one of the oddest things about conservatives is how they will, on the one hand, SHOUT about RIGHTS and FREEDOM for themselves and then laugh while innocent people are caged like animals.

cons suck

OMG! That's horrible.

one of the oddest things about conservatives is how they will, on the one hand, SHOUT about RIGHTS and FREEDOM for themselves and then laugh while innocent people are caged like animals.

cons suck

When the real story comes out, we'll see.

Whiney twat.

UK family 'traumatised' after arrest at US border

The US has become the 21st century Gestapo under the Liar in Chief.....

Maybe Canada will pay for it?
Your Messiah did much worse. He droned American citizens.

you'll need to provide verifiable links from a reputable source....otherwise it is all conservative lies.
Oh brother. You must get all your news from the corporate media. You just incriminated yourself as uninformed. I hope you will seek help. Make sure to read all of my posts, as this will help you overcome your horrible disease. LOL.

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

Confirmed: Obama Authorizes Assassination of U.S. Citizen - World Can't Wait

Attorney General Holder: Drones killed 4 Americans since 2009

Chilling legal memo from Obama DOJ justifies assassination of US citizens | Glenn Greenwald

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...27eea8-12ea-11e6-8967-7ac733c56f12_story.html

Forum List

Back