Lebron James doesn't like people owning guns...has 10 armed security guards for his family...

If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to have a gun?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that is a form of fear as well.

Well....you lasted longer than most anti gun morons......but you still got to the penis reference...

What is it with you anti gunners and the penis? You see a gun, and you think Penis...... you morons really, really need to get some professional counseling...your sex drives are messed up...
Answer the question. What are you so afraid of that you feel the desire to carry a gun in public?

The criminal who decides that today is the day they will walk into my life, the lives of my family or the stranger on the street....and it isn't fear, it is an understanding that there are evil people out there and they target good people for crime....just like I have no fear of a house fire, but I know it happens so I have smoke detectors....

You guys are the ones who are actually afraid.....when you accuse others of an emotion, it is you who actually have that emotion...
Thats bullshit.I know there are evil people out there. The difference is that I dont live in fear of them.

No youre the one thats afraid. You just admitted you were afraid.

I don't live in fear of them either you dipshit. I am prepared if they ever enter my life, but I have no fear....... I carry a gun with the same emotion as I carry my cell phone, you moron....

Well said. I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you werent living in fear why do you feel the need to have a gun?

Are you compensating for a little dick? If so that is a form of fear as well.

Well....you lasted longer than most anti gun morons......but you still got to the penis reference...

What is it with you anti gunners and the penis? You see a gun, and you think Penis...... you morons really, really need to get some professional counseling...your sex drives are messed up...
Answer the question. What are you so afraid of that you feel the desire to carry a gun in public?

The criminal who decides that today is the day they will walk into my life, the lives of my family or the stranger on the street....and it isn't fear, it is an understanding that there are evil people out there and they target good people for crime....just like I have no fear of a house fire, but I know it happens so I have smoke detectors....

You guys are the ones who are actually afraid.....when you accuse others of an emotion, it is you who actually have that emotion...
Thats bullshit.I know there are evil people out there. The difference is that I dont live in fear of them.

I don't live in fear of them either you dipshit. I am prepared if they ever enter my life, but I have no fear....... I carry a gun with the same emotion as I carry my cell phone, you moron....
Obviously you live in fear of them. Thats why you carry a gun in the first place. Its ok that you are afraid. Just know that I know.

Obviously you live in fear of them. Thats why you carry a gun in the first place. Its ok that you are afraid. Just know that I know.

You are the pussy who lives in fear as that is all you talk about. You keep trying to convince yourself.

You are the pussy who lives in fear as that is all you talk about. You keep trying to convince yourself.

Says the guy thats lives in morbid fear of leaving his house without a gun. :laugh:

Says the guy thats lives in morbid fear of leaving his house without a gun. :laugh:

How do you live with such a small capacity to think?

Just because I am not afraid of my shadow like you are doesnt mean I have a small capacity to think.

Just because I am not afraid of my shadow like you are doesnt mean I have a small capacity to think.

You demonstrate it with every post....I am amazed you know how to use your computer....

You demonstrate it with every post....I am amazed you know how to use your computer....
I'm not the one thats afraid to leave the house without a gun. Thats you demonstrating your fear.

You shouldnt be amazed. I design., maintain, and troubleshoot VoIP networks and prior to that I did the same with networks that computers talk on.

I'm not the one thats afraid to leave the house without a gun. Thats you demonstrating your fear.

You shouldnt be amazed. I design., maintain, and troubleshoot VoIP networks and prior to that I did the same with networks that computers talk on.

Yes......I am so terrified that I also carry a cell phone.....in case I or someone else needs help...

You are so fucking stupid...

Yes......I am so terrified that I also carry a cell phone.....in case I or someone else needs help...

Most people carry a cell phone so they can contact family. A cell phone isnt a gun. Youre a pussy because you carry a gun and youre a grown man.

Youre the idiot that claimed Lebron was against guns so you really cant call anyone stupid.

Most people carry a cell phone so they can contact family. A cell phone isnt a gun. Youre a pussy because you carry a gun and youre a grown man.

Youre the idiot that claimed Lebron was against guns so you really cant call anyone stupid.

No...shit stain.....I said he was against guns for other people..... I pointed out he is more than happy to have guns to protect him and his family, just not you and yours....

No...shit stain.....I said he was against guns for other people..... I pointed out he is more than happy to have guns to protect him and his family, just not you and yours....
You were stupid when you made that claim as well. Youre a pussy because you panic when you go out and you dont have a gun with you.

The elites always have guns. Then they espouse gun control for the rest of us. This is so transparent, yet dummies like those in this thread can’t see it. They will do well in our Orwellian future.

The elites always have guns. Then they espouse gun control for the rest of us. This is so transparent, yet dummies like those in this thread can’t see it. They will do well in our Orwellian future.
I'm not an elite and have a bunch of guns. WTF are you talking about?

Morbid fear. Go back and get your GED

Like I said. You talk a good game. Try and prove that point with me. See how it goes for you

Another anti-gun extremist who has guards, with guns, protecting his family....

Gun Control Proponent LeBron James Has Armed Guards on Security Detail

NBA star and gun control proponent LeBron James is critical of private citizens carrying guns for self-defense, but employs “at least 10 armed security personnel” at his home for defense of himself and his family.
Following the October 1, 2015, attack on gun-free Umpqua Community College Associate Press reporter Tom Withers quoted LeBron saying, “There’s no room for guns.”

He told the AP that there need to be greater penalties for carrying a gun, “legal or illegal,” to make people think twice about doing it.

After the February 14, 2018, attack on gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School the Bleacher Report indicated LeBron criticized laws allowing 19-year-old “minors” to buy a gun and called for the passage of more gun control.

But LeBron is fine with being surrounded by guns for defense of himself and his family. TMZ reports that news of a burglaries of “more than 24 homes of the rich and famous” in Los Angeles has led LeBron to fortify his dwelling. This fortification includes “at least 10 armed security personnel at the home — including off-duty police officers.”

Well that's typical isn't. I mean they are all hypocritical fks.

I'm not an elite and have a bunch of guns. WTF are you talking about?

We know your not an elite. Obvious by your posts. Your a want to be tough guy. Your a loser and a major punk

Like I said. You talk a good game. Try and prove that point with me. See how it goes for you

I'll pick you up at the Oakland airport. Send me your number in a PM hot shot.

I sent you your pm punk

Forum List

Back