Lebanon, Syria Armies Fight Isil On Border

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
378540_Syrian_army.jpg

Syrian soldiers

The Syrian and Lebanese armies are fighting at least 5000 ISIS and Nusra terrorists at the border in the Qalamoun region. Some Lebanese soldiers were captured, at least two of them beheaded. The armies managed to make gains but the terrorists in the region are not yet beaten.

overview.jpg

The Syrian and Lebanese armies continue making gains in the battles against the Takfiri terrorists in the strategic al-Qalamoun region, Press TV reports.

The two armies have been battling the ISIL Takfiri militants on both sides of the Syrian border with Lebanon.

As the Syrian army expands its offensive against the militants, there are growing concerns about the Takfiris seeking to invade Lebanon.

Violence erupted in eastern Lebanon in August after soldiers arrested a Syrian man who the army said confessed to belonging to the ISIL. Angered by the arrest, the Takfiri militants opened fire on army checkpoints and stormed a police station in a border area.

Following truce negotiations with the ISIL militants, they agreed to retreat from the town and freed some prisoners but still keep many in captivity and, so far, they have beheaded two Lebanese soldiers.

Syria has been gripped by deadly violence since 2011 with ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently controlling parts of it mostly in the east.

The Western powers and their regional allies -- especially Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey -- are reportedly supporting the militants operating inside Syria.

PressTV - Lebanon Syria armies fight ISIL on border

378540_Syrian_army.jpg

Syrian soldiers

The Syrian and Lebanese armies are fighting at least 5000 ISIS and Nusra terrorists at the border in the Qalamoun region. Some Lebanese soldiers were captured, at least two of them beheaded. The armies managed to make gains but the terrorists in the region are not yet beaten.

overview.jpg

The Syrian and Lebanese armies continue making gains in the battles against the Takfiri terrorists in the strategic al-Qalamoun region, Press TV reports.

The two armies have been battling the ISIL Takfiri militants on both sides of the Syrian border with Lebanon.

As the Syrian army expands its offensive against the militants, there are growing concerns about the Takfiris seeking to invade Lebanon.

Violence erupted in eastern Lebanon in August after soldiers arrested a Syrian man who the army said confessed to belonging to the ISIL. Angered by the arrest, the Takfiri militants opened fire on army checkpoints and stormed a police station in a border area.

Following truce negotiations with the ISIL militants, they agreed to retreat from the town and freed some prisoners but still keep many in captivity and, so far, they have beheaded two Lebanese soldiers.

Syria has been gripped by deadly violence since 2011 with ISIL Takfiri terrorists currently controlling parts of it mostly in the east.

The Western powers and their regional allies -- especially Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey -- are reportedly supporting the militants operating inside Syria.

PressTV - Lebanon Syria armies fight ISIL on border

I don't find Iran's state-run PRESSTV to be particularly credible but if true I am heartened. The idea of Americans fighting ISIL on behalf of Syria or Lebanon is, in many ways, just plain wrong.

sayit-------damn----you interrupted my giggle @ PRESS TV but I do wonder----
does ISIL not have enough to do? why would they try to invade Lebanon?

uhm.....could it be that HEZBOLLAH in Lebanon is trying to create a
"DISTRACTION" (I have a little sense ---no pun intended----that Iran
is seeking to find a way to benefit from the mess----I wonder what aljezeera
will -------CONJURE UP

I don't find Iran's state-run PRESSTV to be particularly credible but if true I am heartened. The idea of Americans fighting ISIL on behalf of Syria or Lebanon is, in many ways, just plain wrong.
Sure it is wrong. If the US would help Syria it would not support the FSA.

will -------CONJURE UP
There is no reason to assume that it is not true.

will -------CONJURE UP
There is no reason to assume that it is not true.

The reason that one might question it is------besides the fact that it
comes from PRESS TV-----which is a tool of Iranian propaganda---
is-----that it makes no sense. ISIS is fighting for its own survival---
a incursion into Lebanon at this time would weaken its effectiveness
in Iraq. Iran does have a LIKELY agenda for presenting ISIS activities
as a distraction from its own activities. -------considering the MANY factions
at work in the entire area-------Assad,, "rebels",, the USA,, Baghdadi
the clown,, regular Lebanese army, Hezbollah pigs in Lebanon,
even pro-Saudi people----and those besieged kurds and yazidis----
all sorts of really ODD alliances are likely to "happen"----I have long
suspected that ISIS type al queida swine would actually manage to
ally-----now and then with HEZBOLLAH swine. Thus what is called
ISIS in Lebanon could be Hezbollah. On the other hand---since
assad hid his weapon in the HILLS between Lebanon and Syria---
the issue could be some sort of fight over retrieval

The reason that one might question it is------besides the fact that it
comes from PRESS TV-----which is a tool of Iranian propaganda---
is-----that it makes no sense. ISIS is fighting for its own survival---
a incursion into Lebanon at this time would weaken its effectiveness
in Iraq. Iran does have a LIKELY agenda for presenting ISIS activities
as a distraction from its own activities. -------considering the MANY factions
at work in the entire area-------Assad,, "rebels",, the USA,, Baghdadi
the clown,, regular Lebanese army, Hezbollah pigs in Lebanon,
even pro-Saudi people----and those besieged kurds and yazidis----
all sorts of really ODD alliances are likely to "happen"----I have long
suspected that ISIS type al queida swine would actually manage to
ally-----now and then with HEZBOLLAH swine. Thus what is called
ISIS in Lebanon could be Hezbollah. On the other hand---since
assad hid his weapon in the HILLS between Lebanon and Syria---
the issue could be some sort of fight over retrieval
You remember the last attack on Lebanon? Same groups.
And Iran would have no advantage by falsely reporting about an ISIS presence.
And why then ISIS is also in Gaza?
Report ISIS Fighter Killed in Gaza Operation - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

We have no reason to help any of the many sides in that mess and none which justifies American troops but if feeding some of them a bit helps this low-level conflict continue for years, I'm all for it.

We have no reason to help any of the many sides in that mess and none which justifies American troops but if feeding some of them a bit helps this low-level conflict continue for years, I'm all for it.
Why?

Report ISIS Fighter Killed in Gaza Operation - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

1 ISIS actor in Gaza. Big whup. Perhaps he was on vacation or a secret mission from Allah, and you don't know how Iran is trying to benefit from the conflict. Anything from Iran's state-run PressTV is, at best, suspect.
According to FreedomHouse.org, both Iranian and Syrian press freedom ranks near the bottom of the heap. In fact the only Mideast country with a free press is - drum roll, please - ISRAEL.

Press Freedom Rankings Freedom House

1 ISIS actor in Gaza. Big whup. Perhaps he was on vacation or a secret mission from Allah, and you don't know how Iran is trying to benefit from the conflict. Anything from Iran's state-run PressTV is, at best, suspect.
According to FreedomHouse.org, both Iranian and Syrian press freedom ranks near the bottom of the heap. In fact the only Mideast country with a free press is - drum roll, please - ISRAEL.

How many years did your "free" medias hailed the Islamist terrorism in Syria as democratic rebellion?

Why?

Ya gotta give the little fuckers something to do and as heartless as it may seem to some, if they are kept busy killing each other over there they have less time to kill others elsewhere.

How many years did your "free" medias hailed the Islamist terrorism in Syria as democratic rebellion?

Sounds like you have a nasty case of butthurt.
I can't vouch for FreedomHouse's methodology or veracity but their rankings are the top Goggled source on the subject.
Hopefully the US will use the ISIS-ISIL-al Qaeda-Hamas-Hezbollah-Taliban-Etc.-Etc.-Etc. mess to our advantage.

Last edited:

Why?

Ya gotta give the little fuckers something to do and as heartless as it may seem to some, if they are kept busy killing each other over there they have less time to kill others elsewhere.
You are too blind to see that they kill others.

I can't vouch for FreedomHouse's methodology or veracity but their rankings are the top Goggled source on the subject.
Hopefully the US will use the ISIS-ISIL-al Qaeda-Hamas-Hezbollah-Etc.-Etc.-Etc. mess to our advantage.
There cannot be an advantage for you Americans. The only possible consequence is that hardline Muslims in the US are being encouraged to kill Americans.

Why?

You are too blind to see that they kill others.

You misconstrue. I do indeed recognize that all listed live only to kill and having them kill each other seems the best way to channel that.

Hopefully the US will use the ISIS-ISIL-al Qaeda-Hamas-Hezbollah-Etc.-Etc.-Etc. mess to our advantage.

There cannot be an advantage for you Americans. The only possible consequence is that hardline Muslims in the US are being encouraged to kill Americans.

Lets just call it the lesser of the many evils of Islamism and hardline Muslims need no encouragement to kill Americans or anyone else for that matter ... they live only to kill so all are best served by letting them have at each other.

Last edited:

Lets just call it the lesser of the many evils of Islamism and hardline Muslims need to encouragement no kill Americans or anyone else for that matter ... they live only to kill so all are best served letting them have at each other.
If you are so much after it, invite them to do that in your house. Surely, your family will appreciate your "great" idea.

Lets just call it the lesser of the many evils of Islamism and hardline Muslims need to encouragement no kill Americans or anyone else for that matter ... they live only to kill so all are best served by letting them have at each other.

If you are so much after it, invite them to do that in your house. Surely, your family will appreciate your "great" idea.

Again you misconstrue. Islamists live only to kill and to the extent we can keep them killing each other in THEIR house, I support any govt's effort to have them do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back