Learning French

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This is not normal. A guy who didn´t speak French had an accident and was placed in artificial coma. When he awoke, he spoke French. What is all stored in our brains?

This is not normal. A guy who didn´t speak French had an accident and was placed in artificial coma. When he awoke, he spoke French. What is all stored in our brains?

Maybe he was a frog in an earlier life.
Actually, his family is from France. But that is 200 years ago.

The lowest/smallest of the three brains stores memories from past lives.

Cool stuff.

Genetic memory would allow us to relive memories that would have belonged to our ancestors. It is often confused by many people with previous life, which is completely different from the latter since it reminds us of memories but of a person who has nothing to do with our lineage.

Genetic Memory: How We Know Things We Never Learned

The English are strange they criticize our frog legs but they are frankly very bad culinary ratings LOL
To tell you the honest truth, I'd much rather eat in England than in France. I think French food is highly overrated and mostly by the French. I never thought it was so great. My favorite European cuisine however is Bavarian after that Italian I guess, northern more than southern.

To tell you the honest truth, I'd much rather eat in England than in France. I think French food is highly overrated and mostly by the French. I never thought it was so great. My favorite European cuisine however is Bavarian after that Italian I guess, northern more than southern.
Culinary tastes are personal and la cuisine Française is recognized worldwide but everything still depends on tastes I really like Italian cuisine too

Forum List

Back