Learn with Tampax

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Two little boys walked into a chemists. "May I help you?," asked the assistant. "We'd like a box of Tampax, please," replied the older boy.

"Is it for your mother?," the assistant asked. "No," the boy replied.

"Oh, then it must be for your big sister." said the curious assistant.

"No, it's for my little brother," the older boy replied enthusiastically. "We heard on TV that if you use Tampax you can swim and ride a bike and he can't do either one yet."

i have a true story where once upon a time a young boy in our neighborhood was out walking his puppy and the little pup jumped up on my elderly mother and playfully nipped at her hand to the point where my mom was bleeding, so the boy ran home (without me asking him to) he ran home and quickly ran back up the street with an always tampax pad in his hand. my mother, my sister and i were practically bursting with laughter in the moment but we didn't want to hurt his feelings or freak him out, as he handed it over and said 'here i got you a band aid for that' and i took it and said 'oh my thank you sweetheart!'

omg the laughter that ensued after he went back home........ his mom had told him it was a band aid for women. :lmao:

i have a true story where once upon a time a young boy in our neighborhood was out walking his puppy and the little pup jumped up on my elderly mother and playfully nipped at her hand to the point where my mom was bleeding, so the boy ran home (without me asking him to) he ran home and quickly ran back up the street with an always tampax pad in his hand. my mother, my sister and i were practically bursting with laughter in the moment but we didn't want to hurt his feelings or freak him out, as he handed it over and said 'here i got you a band aid for that' and i took it and said 'oh my thank you sweetheart!'

omg the laughter that ensued after he went back home........ his mom had told him it was a band aid for women. :lmao:
I cut my hand and went, bleeding like Hell, to a neighbour, Miss Betty.

Miss Betty had a slap like thunder; nobody wanted "a Betty".

Well, I came in bleeding, and her son ran and returned with a handful of Kotex.

Man, he got the dreaded "Double Betty".

I bet his ears still ring!!

Forum List

Back