Leap seconds are real !!

The seasons are starting to run into one another because of climate change.

This is my 63rd Winter, and I've I have experienced Winter (as well as Summer, Spring, and Fall) on every continent. The seasons have always run into each other ... it's called weather.
Earth is over 1,000,000,000 years old. 63 years is nothing. We humans are nothing to Mother Earth.

In 200 years, Summer could very well be from June until October if things are hot enough.

In fact, it's over 4 and 1/2 Billion-years-old and, in that time, has been a molten hell, a frozen ball, and back again a few times. If you say humans are nothing to The Earth, I agree. We are just one of many quadrillion life forms to roam her surface in all that time.

We would be beyond pretentious to claim that our comings and going can save, or destroy The Earth.
We are causing climate to change, that is a fact. Since the industrial revolution (just 150 years) we've raised the temperature :(

We are causing climate to change, that is a fact. Since the industrial revolution (just 150 years) we've raised the temperature

The Earth's temperature has been climbing for roughly the last 14,000 years ... so the Industrial Revolution must have started earlier than you think.

dinocrane_1728734a.gif

Can you please do me a favor and ask fncceo to unblock me !! I have been defending both Israel and police all week and will continue
How do you know he's not just ignoring you ?
I don’t know ?? It’s driving me nuts !!
I have done everything possible and it’s been genuine . I continue to defend Israel from several thugs and I give my loyalty to all US police
Buy a jock strap to keep the nuts safe.Cops can tell you where to get one and what to inject to shrink the package more to make it more compact.You OK with baldness ?

This is my 63rd Winter, and I've I have experienced Winter (as well as Summer, Spring, and Fall) on every continent. The seasons have always run into each other ... it's called weather.
Earth is over 1,000,000,000 years old. 63 years is nothing. We humans are nothing to Mother Earth.

In 200 years, Summer could very well be from June until October if things are hot enough.

In fact, it's over 4 and 1/2 Billion-years-old and, in that time, has been a molten hell, a frozen ball, and back again a few times. If you say humans are nothing to The Earth, I agree. We are just one of many quadrillion life forms to roam her surface in all that time.

We would be beyond pretentious to claim that our comings and going can save, or destroy The Earth.
We are causing climate to change, that is a fact. Since the industrial revolution (just 150 years) we've raised the temperature :(
Especially in Texas

Yes but it’s only a small amount

Ecosystems are fragile things and small changes can devastate.

Ecosystems are fragile things and small changes can devastate.
True but there is nothing humans can do to stop it

Forum List

Back