Leaked Documents Show How Amazon’s Astro Robot Tracks Everything You Do

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
6332022A-A275-40B2-9E19-B9641EDEB039.jpeg
Paying people to spy on you.

View attachment 546101 Paying people to spy on you.
Won't have Alexa or Echo or what-the-fuck-ever. I have an old flip phone that I keep charged up and in the car for emergencies. The technology is just getting too invasive. I don't have wifi for my internet and I have an old school corded phone.

View attachment 546101 Paying people to spy on you.

YEAH, RIGHT. I have an intruder in my house and my $999 robot is going to follow them around to check up on them?

Are you kidding me?

If I was an intruder and saw that thing around, it would either get thrown in a closet or quickly kicked down the steps. Who in their right mind would buy this crap at any price? For $999, I can buy THIS and get all the sentry and security duty I need.

65865deer_gun_640.jpg

Not at all!

And Facebook doesn’t censor, Alexia doesn’t spy on conversations, and Google doesn’t report to anyone what you’re looking at!
View attachment 546106

You live in a weird world of paranoia.

There are 40 million Alexia users just in the US alone, do you really think Amazon is listening to all 40 million? For what possible gain?

YEAH, RIGHT. I have an intruder in my house and my $999 robot is going to follow them around to check up on them?

Are you kidding me?

If I was an intruder and saw that thing around, it would either get thrown in a closet or quickly kicked down the steps. Who in their right mind would buy this crap at any price? For $999, I can buy THIS and get all the sentry and security duty I need.

View attachment 546109
Their consumer target:
1633113361633.jpeg

Won't have Alexa or Echo or what-the-fuck-ever. I have an old flip phone that I keep charged up and in the car for emergencies. The technology is just getting too invasive. I don't have wifi for my internet and I have an old school corded phone.
Yet you're on the internet and unless you live as a hermit in a cave the government (and business) already has all your personal information. By using modern technology you really aren't giving up anything that's not already known.
Does Astro send back telemetry data to Google? Yeah it does. Is it as invasive as some (typically foil heads) claim it is? Don't know, could be but I have no plans to find out as I have no need to pay a grand for a robot AI that has no real purpose other than as a sales gimmick.
Now unless it could do my shopping, clean my house and teleport me wherever I want to go I have no need of it.

You live in a weird world of paranoia.

There are 40 million Alexia users just in the US alone, do you really think Amazon is listening to all 40 million? For what possible gain?
Hilarious. You have no clue I can look thru the cameras on your TV and computer and tap into your alexia, do you?

And you have no idea that Amazon and Google make tens of millions by selling your personal information of what you do and buy, do you?

Are you kidding me?

View attachment 546109

1 wounds to ass .jpg

Hilarious. You have no clue I can look thru the cameras on your TV and computer and tap into your alexia, do you?

Good luck getting through my system. Oh, I do not have an Alexia, I prefer Google home.

And you have no idea that Amazon and Google make tens of millions by selling your personal information of what you do and buy, do you?

Of course they do, but they are not selling the information for Golfing Gator, they are selling metadata for millions upon millions of transactions. It is not about you or me individually, it is about big data.

Forum List

Back