Lawyers' Group Calls for Disciplining Trump Legal Team over 'Dangerous' Fraud Allegations

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Yahoo Nooz

>> “I would like my right to practice law to mean something,” Laurence Tribe, a Harvard University law professor and leading constitutional scholar, told Yahoo News. “And if you can just use your law license to fling bullshit around, if you can use your law license to take up the time of the court, consume their resources, and undermine the credibility of the legal profession on which the rule of law largely depends in this country — then that’s a terrible thing.”​
Tribe and more than 1,000 current and former attorneys, retired judges and justices, law professors, former bar association presidents and concerned citizens have signed an open letter calling on bar associations to disavow the Trump campaign attorneys’ conduct, and on disciplinary authorities to investigate, the advocacy group Lawyers Defending American Democracy announced this week.​
A license to practice law is not a license to lie to the public on behalf of a client, whether doing so endangers one individual or the entire body politic,” the letter says. “American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct 4.1(a) and 8.4(c) put lawyers at risk of sanctions for engaging in dishonesty, deceit and misrepresentation — in or out of court.”​

The group calls out Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, his campaign’s senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis, and lawyers Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell and Joseph diGenova. DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said during a broadcast interview that Christopher Krebs, the administration’s election security director who was fired by Trump for denying that the Nov. 3 election was tainted by fraud, should be “taken out at dawn and shot.” <<​

It;s WAY PAST time. These klowns should be disbarred if not jailed.

Yahoo Nooz

>> “I would like my right to practice law to mean something,” Laurence Tribe, a Harvard University law professor and leading constitutional scholar, told Yahoo News. “And if you can just use your law license to fling bullshit around, if you can use your law license to take up the time of the court, consume their resources, and undermine the credibility of the legal profession on which the rule of law largely depends in this country — then that’s a terrible thing.”​
Tribe and more than 1,000 current and former attorneys, retired judges and justices, law professors, former bar association presidents and concerned citizens have signed an open letter calling on bar associations to disavow the Trump campaign attorneys’ conduct, and on disciplinary authorities to investigate, the advocacy group Lawyers Defending American Democracy announced this week.​
A license to practice law is not a license to lie to the public on behalf of a client, whether doing so endangers one individual or the entire body politic,” the letter says. “American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct 4.1(a) and 8.4(c) put lawyers at risk of sanctions for engaging in dishonesty, deceit and misrepresentation — in or out of court.”​

The group calls out Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, his campaign’s senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis, and lawyers Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell and Joseph diGenova. DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said during a broadcast interview that Christopher Krebs, the administration’s election security director who was fired by Trump for denying that the Nov. 3 election was tainted by fraud, should be “taken out at dawn and shot.” <<​

Ha ha ha....,

a bunch if crying lawyers complaining about lawyers not playing fair, which is hysterical since most lawyers don't play fair in court where their many objected attacks on the witness and defendants are repeatedly overruled by the judge.

TDS in full display is what is evident.

Yahoo Nooz

One has to be either blatantly partisan,ignorant or blind as a fucking bat to claim that the election was on the "up and up". I have listened to hundreds of hours of testimonies of those that were poll watchers that were not allowed within 20 feet of "mail in ballots" much less inspect them. Ballots that appeared out of nowhere that were tabulated three and four times. Thumb drives that disappeared like a fart in the wind with no over-sight allowed when "technicians" worked on the voting apparatus.

Summation: You may believe that Pedo Joe inspired 80 million legit voters to cast a vote for him when he couldn't muster a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent rallies? I will respectfully invoke my right to say "BULLSHIT".........especially since Trump got ten million more votes then he did in 2016 without any hint of "cheating".......deal with that very salient fact and he accomplished that in spite of the censoring of social media that touted him.

Yahoo Nooz

Since when do we believe these low live criminals. All I see is fraud and from some of what I have seen and as hard these election laws I see at least 10 years for some of the players they have caught red handed. And you already know how you leftist rat out each other. They will be bring in biden and it won't be to be sworn in Hell, I doughty they even give him bail.

Yahoo Nooz

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

um. . . yeah, let's not let the Judges in their own court rooms decide what is frivolous or not. . . instead, let just try to shut people up and decide a priori who can now use the justice system.

That doesn't sound like totalitarianism at all. . . :rolleyes:

Some sort of disciplinary action is warranted for pursuing these reckless, irresponsible, and completely baseless accusations of ‘fraud.’

If these cases are, indeed, as you say, "reckless, irresponsible, and completely baseless accusations of ‘fraud," with no merit whatsoever. . . do you not think that the judges would discipline these attorneys?

Who are we to say, as we are not in those courtrooms?

Yahoo Nooz

One has to be either blatantly partisan,ignorant or blind as a fucking bat to claim that the election was on the "up and up". I have listened to hundreds of hours of testimonies of those that were poll watchers that were not allowed within 20 feet of "mail in ballots" much less inspect them. Ballots that appeared out of nowhere that were tabulated three and four times. Thumb drives that disappeared like a fart in the wind with no over-sight allowed when "technicians" worked on the voting apparatus.

Summation: You may believe that Pedo Joe inspired 80 million legit voters to cast a vote for him when he couldn't muster a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent rallies? I will respectfully invoke my right to say "BULLSHIT".........especially since Trump got ten million more votes then he did in 2016 without any hint of "cheating".......deal with that very salient fact and he accomplished that in spite of the censoring of social media that touted him.

If you have gathered all that credible proof, you should forward it to Rudy. He's stuck trying to make his case with that crazy lady who just got off of probation for mailing her fiancé's ex wife videos of her and him having sex just to upset her.

john l.gif

Yahoo Nooz

Since when do we believe these low live criminals.

"Low live criminals"?

Are you looking perhaps for "live nude girls"? Check over at the Fantasy Island bookstore, next to Four Seasons Total Landscraping. Oddly enough this is completely on the topic, since the very subjects invoked in the OP, went there. One was a sex offender too. Embarrassing at that was, it actually went downhill from there.

All I see is fraud and from some of what I have seen and as hard these election laws I see at least 10 years for some of the players they have caught red handed.

Stay on the line and let us get the phone number of whoever supplies your hallucinogens then, because there's no such thing.

And you already know how you leftist [sic] rat out each other. They will be bring in biden [sic] and it won't be to be sworn in Hell, I doughty they even give him bail.

Actually I already know you can't merge a singular subject with a plural verb, whether dowdy or not.

Weird post, tovarich. Get a better ESL teacher.

Yahoo Nooz

Ha ha ha....,

a bunch if crying lawyers complaining about lawyers not playing fair, which is hysterical since most lawyers don't play fair in court where their many objected attacks on the witness and defendants are repeatedly overruled by the judge.

TDS in full display is what is evident.

Don't know shit about the legal system huh.

That's OK, you play with your GI Joe dolls and let the adults take this one, Hunior.

Forum List

Back