Hunter Biden Caught On Tape Lamenting His Chinese Business Dealings

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hunter Biden Caught On Tape Lamenting His Chinese Business Dealings (redstate.com)
27 Oct 2020 ~~ By Scott Hounsell
The National Pulse published an exclusive recording of what is allegedly Hunter Biden having a discussion with someone regarding the building case against him and his international business dealings.
The recording which is only about a minute and nineteen seconds, catches the son of the Former VP discussing his concerns with press calls regarding his business dealings in China, and that relationship with Patrick Ho, a Chinese businessman who represented the CEFC , a Chinese privately held firm that is majority-owned by another Venture Capital firm, Shanghai Energy Fund Investment, and billionaire Ye Jianming. Both Ho and Ye’s have been arrested and convicted and/or sought in connection with fraud.
Hunter’s recording states:
“I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of literally Patrick Ho – the f***ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million dollar apartment and signed a $4 billion deal to build the f***ing largest f***ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.”
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Reveals Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named as Criminal Case Witness EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China 'Spy Chief'... Joe Biden Named as Criminal Case Witness

Comment:
Rick Grenell BOMBSHELL JUST NOW: The Biden story is the tip of the iceberg. Without giving away too much intelligence, I can tell you a lot of other people in Government are under China’s influence— Mayors, Governors. It will all be coming out. We’ve had briefings on this.
CCP penetration of our government is like a roach in the house. Find one, means you’ve got thousands.
Hmm...., I used ity and look down on crackhead users like Hunter, now he is my hero, he's single handedly will bring down his whole family, it is not like they do not deserve it, I am just curious to see how long will the Dem Party, their Liberal Voters, The media, and the DEEP State scumbags try to spin this and get away with it, I pray the rest of America opens their eyes. if not this countey is Phucked

See more:
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
⚔️Bad Kitty 真相 ⚔️ on Twitter: " Breaking! Arrested Chinese spy, Patrick Ho’s, first call in prison was to James Biden, Joe Bidens brother.(Looking for Hunter) Investigation into Hunter included a gift given to him by CCP member Ye Jianming working under this arrested spy." / Twitter

Hunter Biden Caught On Tape Lamenting His Chinese Business Dealings (redstate.com)
The National Pulse published an exclusive recording of what is allegedly Hunter Biden having a discussion with someone regarding the building case against him and his international business dealings.
The recording which is only about a minute and nineteen seconds, catches the son of the Former VP discussing his concerns with press calls regarding his business dealings in China, and that relationship with Patrick Ho, a Chinese businessman who represented the CEFC , a Chinese privately held firm that is majority-owned by another Venture Capital firm, Shanghai Energy Fund Investment, and billionaire Ye Jianming. Both Ho and Ye’s have been arrested and convicted and/or sought in connection with fraud.
“I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of literally Patrick Ho – the f***ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million dollar apartment and signed a $4 billion deal to build the f***ing largest f***ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.”
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Reveals Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named as Criminal Case Witness EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China 'Spy Chief'... Joe Biden Named as Criminal Case Witness

Comment:
Rick Grenell BOMBSHELL JUST NOW: The Biden story is the tip of the iceberg. Without giving away too much intelligence, I can tell you a lot of other people in Government are under China’s influence— Mayors, Governors. It will all be coming out. We’ve had briefings on this.
CCP penetration of our government is like a roach in the house. Find one, means you’ve got thousands.
Hmm...., I used ity and look down on crackhead users like Hunter, now he is my hero, he's single handedly will bring down his whole family, it is not like they do not deserve it, I am just curious to see how long will the Dem Party, their Liberal Voters, The media, and the DEEP State scumbags try to spin this and get away with it, I pray the rest of America opens their eyes. if not this countey is Phucked

See more:
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
⚔Bad Kitty 真相 ⚔ on Twitter: " Breaking! Arrested Chinese spy, Patrick Ho’s, first call in prison was to James Biden, Joe Bidens brother.(Looking for Hunter) Investigation into Hunter included a gift given to him by CCP member Ye Jianming working under this arrested spy." / Twitter

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

The National Pulse

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare
National Pulse - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

The National Pulse - Media Bias/Fact Check
-------------------------------
I don't read such bias material and questionable sources.

An article I read and well trusted site, says he was under investigation since 2018.

I would not of changed my vote.

Comment:

See more:
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
⚔️Bad Kitty 真相 ⚔️ on Twitter: " Breaking! Arrested Chinese spy, Patrick Ho’s, first call in prison was to James Biden, Joe Bidens brother.(Looking for Hunter) Investigation into Hunter included a gift given to him by CCP member Ye Jianming working under this arrested spy." / Twitter

Despite all the high hopes Trump and his drones had for the Hunter Biden story, it turned out to be nothing more than Billy Carter pissing behind a wall. Look it up dumb ass.

Now that the media have succeeded in getting Father Biden elected President, even some of the liberal media may decide to reveal the truth about Son Biden, for the story is too juicy to ignore anymore.

An article I read and well trusted site, says he was under investigation since 2018.

:rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Why?
I would have to know more details regarding your background to even begin to speculate.

Have you ever smoked dope or drank alcohol?

Did your mother drink and/or do drugs?

Have you ever sniffed gasoline or spray paint to get high?

Are you a vegan?

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Why?
I would have to know more details regarding your background to even begin to speculate.

Have you ever smoked dope or drank alcohol?

Did your mother drink and/or do drugs?

Have you ever sniffed gasoline or spray piant to get high? You can only find bursh piant these days.

Are you a vegan?
Spray piant has been remove from the market. You can only find bursh piant these days.

Last edited:
Despite all the high hopes Trump and his drones had for the Hunter Biden story, it turned out to be nothing more than Billy Carter pissing behind a wall. Look it up dumb ass.

Was that before or after Billy Beer??

lol!

The finger pointing begins anew. Will the Bidens now replace the Clintons as the cause of all things bad or wrong or whatever. American conservatives are the most easily led humans in the history of the universe. Blame someone who is not in their party and you have them. No need to look into anything in their group for that would confuse the simplicity of their group think. Wrong is always somewhere, someone else. Reminds one of children caught doing wrong. While nothing will come of this like with the Clintons, the easily led will follow for that is what they do.

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

Revise this thought: Just mention Hillary and you've got the groupies in your grasp. They are then controlled.

Forum List

Back