Lawyers flock to Gulf Coast for oil spill lawsuits

Whe the spill hits the coast, a whole lotta people's livelihoods are going to take a beating.

Should these people just suck it up?

People who are financially injured by another party's negligance have every right to seek redress.

Blaming the legal profession for BP's problems is rather silly.

Nothing new here. Everybody hates lawyers...right up until they need one. :rolleyes:

Yup.

Whe the spill hits the coast, a whole lotta people's livelihoods are going to take a beating.

Should these people just suck it up?

People who are financially injured by another party's negligance have every right to seek redress.

Blaming the legal profession for BP's problems is rather silly.

Nothing new here. Everybody hates lawyers...right up until they need one. :rolleyes:

Yup.

actually I hated my lawyer even after I needed one. :lol:

Amanda;2266055 I don't start threads based on "current events" I start them based on what I'm thinking about.[/quote said:
So that's your problem.

It doesn't seem like a problem to me.

I think it's important to understand what was really happening.

Samson hoped to peg me as a hypocrite for doing what I said was dumb.

The problem, for Samson, was that I'm not a hypocrite, so coming up with said proof was difficult (or actually impossible).

What is the issue here? I don't start a lot of threads? Oh noes.... :lol: BFD, I haven't started a thread since November. Who cares?

Amanda;2266055 I don't start threads based on "current events" I start them based on what I'm thinking about.[/quote said:
So that's your problem.

The problem, for Samson, was that I'm not a hypocrite, so coming up with said proof was difficult (or actually impossible).

What is the issue here? I don't start a lot of threads? Oh noes.... :lol: BFD, I haven't started a thread since November. Who cares?

Who doesn't? :lol::lol:

So that's your problem.

istockphoto_5733486-hysterical-screaming-woman.jpg

:lol:

So that's your problem.

istockphoto_5733486-hysterical-screaming-woman.jpg

:lol:

Oh no, Samson not that pic again. You used that the last time I pwned you, don't you have anything better? I guess not or you would have used it.

It's really pathetic that every time I show your foolishness that you haul out that pic, and this time you did it as an alteration of my quote, which is a violation of USMB rules. Very sad, and very telling about your ability to respond intelligently.

Yup.

actually I hated my lawyer even after I needed one. :lol:

I admire you consistency, then.

What truly astounds me is how many stupid lawyers there are.

Not that all lawyers are stupid, that's obviously not true.

But that so many clearly ignorant people somehow managed to get through law school and pass the bar.

I'd say in my lifetime I've probably befriended a dozen lawyers. Naturally I thought they were all pretty smart people. That's in part why we became friends.

But I have seem so many lawyers who didn't have the brains god gave geese, I just wonder who on earth hires these people?

Forum List

Back