Lawyer says ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin illegally voted in Florida

Damn this story is awesome. The creepy racist cop commits voter fraud....but Dims say voter fraud doesn't exist. :lol: This is perfect. :thewave:

We'll use this example of voter fraud for years to shut up stupid Dims. "There is no voter fraud." Oh yeah....creepy racist cop......creepy racist cop. Hahahhahahaha......

Problem is that he is a registered Republican......

Why does that matter. The Dim talking point is there is no election fraud. None. hahahahaha......

I didn't dispute your voter fraud statement at all.

:)

Damn this story is awesome. The creepy racist cop commits voter fraud....but Dims say voter fraud doesn't exist. :lol: This is perfect. :thewave:

We'll use this example of voter fraud for years to shut up stupid Dims. "There is no voter fraud." Oh yeah....creepy racist cop......creepy racist cop. Hahahhahahaha......

Why does that matter. The Dim talking point is there is no election fraud. None. hahahahaha......
It matters because the only people that have been caught are republicans. How were the dems supposed to know that you were cheating when you were blaming someone else?

This sadistic murderer who was the impetus for such wanton destruction, death and now even the potential loss of jobs of many in his profession, is also now ironically, the perfect paragon as to why voter I.D and preventing illicit voting is so vital. What a peculiar and confounding world we live in.

It matters because the only people that have been caught are republicans.

Not true but it doesn't matter. Accoding to Dims there is no such thing as voter fraud. It doesn't exist. :lol:

According to Democrats, it is physically impossible for any person to commit voter fraud.

If I actually tried to commit voter fraud, a hand from the heavens would impose itself between me and the voting booth and prevent it from happening.

This hand that prevents all voter fraud is more powerful than God because even God can't stop everything bad from happening.

According to Democrats, it is physically impossible for any person to commit voter fraud.

If I actually tried to commit voter fraud, a hand from the heavens would impose itself between me and the voting booth and prevent it from happening.

This hand that prevents all voter fraud is more powerful than God because even God can't stop everything bad from happening.

So true. Voter fraud does not exist according to Dims. Any voter fraud. It never happens. :lol:

So now we have creepy racist cop committing voter fraud. What will they say now?

Not true but it doesn't matter. Accoding to Dims there is no such thing as voter fraud. It doesn't exist. :lol:
There is very little voter fraud. Insignificant among liberals. We need to take a closer look at repubs though. They do say when someone accuses you of cheating they are really accusing you of doing what they themselves are doing.

So true. Voter fraud does not exist according to Dims. Any voter fraud. It never happens. :lol:

So now we have creepy racist cop committing voter fraud. What will they say now?
They'll say the repubs need to stop committing voter fraud of course.

There is very little voter fraud. Insignificant among liberals. We need to take a closer look at repubs though. They do say when someone accuses you of cheating they are really accusing you of doing what they themselves are doing.

There have been a number of democrat voters getting caught voting illegally, your partisan statement doesn't work here.

There have been a number of democrat voters getting caught voting illegally, your partisan statement doesn't work here.
Show me. Last I heard Drumpf couldnt find even 1 case of significant voter fraud anywhere.

Asslips will stamp it out. :thup:

41OHR%2B4h1cL._AC_.jpg
SGEuTaVG.jpeg

Asslips will stamp it out. :thup:

41OHR%2B4h1cL._AC_.jpg
SGEuTaVG.jpeg
Thats actually funny cause everyone says we look alike. For a second I thought you had a picture of me.

There are voting districts in the U.S. today with 120% voter registration. Broward County Florida is one.

Now I do not claim to be a math genius....but pretty tough to have 20% more voters than actual human beings in a voting district. But yeah....nothing to see here. Move along. :lol:

There are voting districts in the U.S. today with 120% voter registration. Broward County Florida is one.

Now I do not claim to be a math genius....but pretty tough to have 20% more voters than actual human beings in a voting district. But yeah....nothing to see here. Move along. :lol:
How do we know that isnt the repubs cheating again?

Broward County Florida. :lol: Yep....a real Republican stronghold.

Broward County is dominantly democrat.

Broward County Florida. :lol: Yep....a real Republican stronghold.
No repubs in Broward County? Zero? You got a link to prove that?

Predominantly or 100%?

Any voter fraud is bad. I am not playing team politics. Creepy racist cop took legitimate votes away from Democrat voters in Florida. I do not and will not ever support that.

Forum List

Back