'Pizza Terror' the new horror

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So here we are dealing with shit like Covid, and coast to coast rioting, but before you think you've got it bad, just look what this poor man is dealing with. For nearly ten years, ten LONG years, he's had to deal with pizzas he never ordered, being delivered to his house.
That my friends is Pizza Terror !! Poor bastard.

1591413270955.png

Belgium: Man Receiving Pizzas He Never Ordered For Nearly A Decade
What locals are calling “pizza terror” is a 65-year-old man receiving pizzas that he never ordered for nearly ten years, and sometimes several deliveries a day.

What locals are calling “pizza terror” is a 65-year-old man in Belgium receiving pizzas that he never ordered for nearly ten years and sometimes, even several deliveries a day. Jean Van Landeghem told a German media outlet that “it all started nine years ago” when suddenly a pizza delivery man handed him multiple pizzas at his home in Turnhout, in the Antwerp province even though he had not ordered anything. After brushing off the first such instance as a simple mistake, the Belgium man has not stopped receiving orders that were not initiated by him including pizzas, kebabs, pittas among other food items.

While talking to the media outlet, Landeghem admitted being unable to sleep as every time he hears the sound of a scooter near his home, he starts “shaking” and is thus, “terrified”. The mystery of “pizza terrorist” remains unsolved in the area but the 65-year-old has said that the day authorities find out who is responsible for the “harassment”, it will “not be their best day”. Landeghem recalled one day in January 2019 when at least fourteen pizzas were delivered by ten different men. However, so far, the man has not paid for any orders

You would think after ten years of this, this man would contact pizza delivery places and explain his
dilemma. Maybe place a big placard on this door step. Something...anything.

So here we are dealing with shit like Covid, and coast to coast rioting, but before you think you've got it bad, just look what this poor man is dealing with. For nearly ten years, ten LONG years, he's had to deal with pizzas he never ordered, being delivered to his house.

View attachment 346331

What locals are calling “pizza terror” is a 65-year-old man receiving pizzas that he never ordered for nearly ten years, and sometimes several deliveries a day.

What locals are calling “pizza terror” is a 65-year-old man in Belgium receiving pizzas that he never ordered for nearly ten years and sometimes, even several deliveries a day. Jean Van Landeghem told a German media outlet that “it all started nine years ago” when suddenly a pizza delivery man handed him multiple pizzas at his home in Turnhout, in the Antwerp province even though he had not ordered anything. After brushing off the first such instance as a simple mistake, the Belgium man has not stopped receiving orders that were not initiated by him including pizzas, kebabs, pittas among other food items.

While talking to the media outlet, Landeghem admitted being unable to sleep as every time he hears the sound of a scooter near his home, he starts “shaking” and is thus, “terrified”. The mystery of “pizza terrorist” remains unsolved in the area but the 65-year-old has said that the day authorities find out who is responsible for the “harassment”, it will “not be their best day”. Landeghem recalled one day in January 2019 when at least fourteen pizzas were delivered by ten different men. However, so far, the man has not paid for any orders

How many pizza joints are in that city?

Wouldn’t they figure it out.

Full disclosure, I didn’t read the article.

A first-world crisis:

"Landeghem admitted being unable to sleep as every time he hears the sound of a scooter near his home, he starts “shaking” and is thus, “terrified”.

View attachment 346331

When I was a teenager I delivered pizza. Do you know what happens to bad orders. They become a crew pie. The crew gets to eat them. Mystery solved.

View attachment 346331

Terrible lol. I would be so mad if someone did that to me. Funny how the video has a joking tone to it tho lol

If I was hungry I would just pay for the pizza, like that guy did when I accidentally delivered a pizza to the wrong address.

His neighbor called back later asking where his pizza was.

Forum List

Back