Lawsuit filed to remove Trump from ballot in CO under 14th Amendment

Nope, because then the other side would have counter-sued within the process, as Pence would have been under duress.

No lawsuit could have changed that. Congress is the ultimate decider of presidential elections. They get to decide which slates to count or dismiss.

No lawsuit could have changed that. Congress is the ultimate decider of presidential elections. They get to decide which slates to count or dismiss.

Anything can be sued. Or your side could have gone to the mattresses.

Anything can be sued. Or your side could have gone to the mattresses.

I didn't say they couldn't file suit. I said no lawsuit could prevail over Congress' Constitutional authority to decide the outcome.

I didn't say they couldn't file suit. I said no lawsuit could prevail over Congress' Constitutional authority to decide the outcome.

Unless it was under duress, and the SC would beg to differ on if a lawsuit could be brought or not.

Then again, mattresses.

Unless it was under duress, and the SC would beg to differ on if a lawsuit could be brought or not.

Then again, mattresses.

LOL

You mean the 6-3 conservative court with 3 Trump appointees? :icon_rolleyes:

Regardless... they tried. A rebellion is not defined by being successful. It's defined by trying. And try they did.

LOL

You mean the 6-3 conservative court with 3 Trump appointees? :icon_rolleyes:

Regardless... they tried. A rebellion is not defined by being successful. It's defined by trying. And try they did.

Yes, that court.

It's defined by having an actual mechanism to rebel. Anything else is just a riot.

I googled 79 fake electors and Mike Pence and didn't get anything.

Care to link something?

I said his office. Johnson aides reached out to Pence's office to get the fake electors in Pence's hands but aids for Pence rejected them.

Having disqualified himself from public office by violating Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, Donald Trump must be removed from the ballot, according to a lawsuit filed today by six Republican and unaffiliated Colorado voters including former state, federal and local officials, represented by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and the firms Tierney Lawrence Stiles LLC, KBN Law, LLC and Olson Grimsley Kawanabe Hinchcliff & Murray LLC.

---------------------------------------------------------------

alright, gotta go, off the ballot.
We don't want to hear,, they are RINO's
Good luck with that.

LOL goalposts moved....

And how is this illegal?

I said they tried to get the fake electors to Pence's office then posted an article stating that.

They're fake electors. That's a fraudulent attempt to overturn a free & fair election.

It's not fraud unless they believed the election was valid. At worst they were wrong.

Still fraud. They had no evidence the election in their respective states was not valid. They claimed trump won their respective states even though he never did by any official count. Many of them now realize they were duped by Trump and his allies.

Two of the states may have an out because they signed a certificate claiming their slate was only to be used if the courts overturned their states results. But none of the others offered such a disclaimer. Instead, they just said they were appointed to fulfil their duty. Which is to serve as an elector for Trump as the winner of their state, which he never was.

And none of them were duly appointed by their state to be counted.

How can you overthrow something that has no office or powers?

President-elect is a designation, nothing more. he's powerless and not part of the government until sworn in.

By preventing him from taking power of the office he was elected to. No big deal, right? Just the peaceful transfer of power.

Forum List

Back