Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis

btw,

FLIP: “Speaking at a bioethics forum, GOP gubernatorial hopeful Mitt Romney yesterday endorsed embryonic stem cell research ... [Romney] endorsed embryonic stem cell research, saying the controversial science might one day help treat his wife’s multiple sclerosis in addition to numerous other degenerative diseases. ... Romney spoke extensively about his position on stem cell research, which also involves embryo destruction.” (Raja Mishra, “Romney Endorses Stem Cell Research, Is Silent On Cloning,” The Boston Globe, 6/14/02)

FLOP: ...On Feb. 10, 2005 ... Romney came out strongly against the cloning technique ... He vowed to press for legislation to criminalize the work. Romney’s opposition stunned scientists, lawmakers, and observers because of his past statements endorsing, at least in general terms, embryonic stem cell research.” (Scott Helman, “Romney’s Journey To The Right,” The Boston Globe, 12/17/06)

Read more: 14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Good read and I expect more trash from O'Donnell what a sick bastard saying this is no knock on Ann and then proceeds to a bash a woman with a disease.

----------I Think O'Donnell is trying to be the biggest prick on MSNBC, which would be somewhat of an accomplishment, like the worlds largest dwarf!

Lawrence never pretended to be anything but a tough prick. You assholes on teh right just love Limbaugh, Coulter, Beck, Hannity, O'Rieley, et al...

yet let one progressive or liberal fight back in-kind and you pathetic girlyman/boys have a group period and a collective hissy fit.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

------------To be tough is one thing, but how about being decent, or even accurate for that matter. O'Donnell and MSNBC are trying to make Anne Romney out to be an elitest who uses her horse as a means of theropy, but in so doing he has attacked others who have the same objective in mind. Please, keep on supporting slime-bags like this, it'll make things much easier for Mitt in the fall. So O'donnell's a real tough guy now, smearing MS suffers.

Limbaugh, Coulter and etc. seem like they are being hard, but they are really just being honest, which I'm sure is very painfull to you Libs. One thing they don't do is doctor video or audio tapes of stories they cover, unlike MSNBC or NBC who have had more than a few occurances. Just recently Andrea mitchell edited a tape of Mitt Romney which seems to make him sound out of touch, of course when you see the whole video it is nothing of the sort.

L o'D bragged about being a coward.

Said he was afraid to serve in combat duringthe Nam era - so therefore Mitt Romney was also.

btw,

FLIP: “Speaking at a bioethics forum, GOP gubernatorial hopeful Mitt Romney yesterday endorsed embryonic stem cell research ... [Romney] endorsed embryonic stem cell research, saying the controversial science might one day help treat his wife’s multiple sclerosis in addition to numerous other degenerative diseases. ... Romney spoke extensively about his position on stem cell research, which also involves embryo destruction.” (Raja Mishra, “Romney Endorses Stem Cell Research, Is Silent On Cloning,” The Boston Globe, 6/14/02)

FLOP: ...On Feb. 10, 2005 ... Romney came out strongly against the cloning technique ... He vowed to press for legislation to criminalize the work. Romney’s opposition stunned scientists, lawmakers, and observers because of his past statements endorsing, at least in general terms, embryonic stem cell research.” (Scott Helman, “Romney’s Journey To The Right,” The Boston Globe, 12/17/06)

Read more: 14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

------------BTW- going off on more tangents is usually for those who don't have a real point, you have truely accomplished this much.

Yeah Larry is a jerk notice the liberals never ever criticize any behavior from any of they're candidates or media members?

Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis

By Noel Sheppard | June 19, 2012 | 10:55

yeah, yeah, and we all know Mitt Romney n-e-v-e-r mocked anybody....

....wait...

The former governor of Massachusetts grabbed tearful John Lauber and hacked away with a pair of scissors because he thought his bleached blond hair was ‘wrong’.

Mr Romney also supposedly mocked another student who was a closeted gay by shouting ‘Atta girl!’ when he tried to speak in class.

Read more: Mitt Romney 'held down gay taunt classmate and cut off his hair' during school 'attack' | Mail Online

never mind. :redface:

I guess that means it is open season on Michelle Obama, huh! Only a real dumbass would even attempt to compare a teenage prank to an adult's gross insult of a woman.

It doesn't really matter, since all three of the people who watch Crazy Larry's show are close relatives.

Yanno......................I'm kinda wondering how a 77,000 tax deduction for business is considered a "member of the family".

I'm still also wondering how a horse that you purchased for an investment can be considered an "Olympic Athlete"? He bought the fucking animal for a tax deduction (actually his wife did).

If I have a dog that wins the Winchester Dog Show, and consider them family (while taking a massive tax deduction), does that mean I have an "athlete" in my family?

Fuck..................no human is even close in DNA to a horse.................

I'm sure they have horseS plural so why are you jealous?

they're jealous because they be whiney assed democrats and it's in they DNA.

Good read and I expect more trash from O'Donnell what a sick bastard saying this is no knock on Ann and then proceeds to a bash a woman with a disease.

----------I Think O'Donnell is trying to be the biggest prick on MSNBC, which would be somewhat of an accomplishment, like the worlds largest dwarf!

O'Donnell got competition: Chris "tingly leg" Matthews and Al "Race Baiter" Sharpton

Last edited:

....wait...

The former governor of Massachusetts grabbed tearful John Lauber and hacked away with a pair of scissors because he thought his bleached blond hair was ‘wrong’.

Mr Romney also supposedly mocked another student who was a closeted gay by shouting ‘Atta girl!’ when he tried to speak in class.

Read more: Mitt Romney 'held down gay taunt classmate and cut off his hair' during school 'attack' | Mail Online

-------------So you can't tell the difference between a Presidental[sic] Candidate and a member of the supposedly unbiased, objective media? Incredible. Maybe you better find an adult who has some reading comprehention[sic] skills and have them read this to you.

While you're at it, find out what the word irrelevant means, that describes your rediculas[sic] posts which truely[sic] show your complete and utter desperation. If this is the best way you have of smearing Romney then you better get used to calling him Mr. President.

What a Presidential candidate says and does is more news that what a self-professed biased talk show host says.

You just portrayed Lawrence in ways that are untruthful. Lawrence never pretended .. ever .. to be unbiased. Never. :lol:

learn to spell an insult before you lob one.:laugh2:
Please remember what you posted here if you ever feel the urge rip on Limbaugh, Hannity, or Beck who are also biased talk show host who have never pretended otherwise.

and in other news Right Wing Conservatives love Ann Coulter who mocked and denigrated teh widows of 9-11 victims. They buy her books in huge numbers. sicko

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands’ death so much.

Coulter on 9/11 Widows: 'I Have Never Seen People Enjoying their Husbands' Death So Much' | ThinkProgress

Dante you are a tool, I have that Coulter book and she mocked 4 of them, yeah 4!! and why, because they put up POLITICAL adds, so then democrats hid behind them as human shields. If they're going to make adds, then they are fair game. They made alot of money, they made alot of demands, they were living hog wild off their husbands deaths

They first came together to complain that the $1.6 million average settlement to be paid to 9/11 victims' families by the government was not large enough... These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities... These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them. ... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much ... the Democrat ratpack gals endorsed John Kerry for president ... cutting campaign commercials... how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."[9]

Nevertheless, Coulter has repeated her criticism of the Jersey Girls. "I feel sorry for all the widows of 9/11...[but] I do not believe that sanctifies their political message....They have attacked Bush, they have attacked Condoleezza Rice, they're cutting campaign commercials for Kerry. But we can't respond because their husbands died . . . I think it's one of the ugliest things the left has done...this idea that you need some sort of personal authenticity in order to make a political point..."[14][15

NEWS ALERT!! Lawrence O'Donnell never disses Ann Romney's disease.

this is a fake news story.. Lawrence mentions how serious Ann's disease is.

but it's about fake tax write offs

so why does he go after Ann Romney and mention the disease at all?

Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis | NewsBusters.org

With each passing day, the Obama-loving media stoop to new lows in attacking the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his family.

On MSNBC's The Last Word Monday, host Lawrence O'Donnell mocked Ann Romney for having the nerve to combat her multiple sclerosis by riding horses

LAWRENCE O’DONNELL, HOST: In tonight's Rewrite, Mitt Romney rewrites the definition of an Olympic athlete.

BOB SCHIEFFER, HOST OF “FACE THE NATION”: I hear you've got an Olympic athlete in the family.

MITT ROMNEY: Isn't that something? Yeah, it's not me. It's my wife, of course. She's the athlete, but in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.

O’DONNELL: She's the athlete. That's what Mitt Romney just said. She's the athlete.

Actually, that’s NOT what Romney just said. He said, “But in this case, it's not her personally, but she along with two other people purchased a horse and have trained it up.”

Read more at the link.

------------It seems that the geniuses at MSNBC have stumbled into a new tactic when they intend on smearing a GOP candidate, while insulting the person, insult their family and attack their means of coping with disease and other malodies, that way they can be sure to offend many others who share their difficulties! How Charming! I only wonder why they didn't attack Anne Romney on her breast cancer as well. Of course, this will undoubtedly result in more people siding with the Romney's but this is from the drooling pinheads at MSNBC, they no doubt believe this will help Obama. The biggest problem here is that no one watches MSNBC and so this latest cluster poop will probably go unnoticed.

msn doesn't care how they treat non-liberals.

krist they hate on the Blue dogs

So going after woman with MS is no big deal to them.

and you guys were willing to vote for a guy who left his wife with MS to have an affair. Seriously, before you guys get to point that stick at Obama you need to bounce newt.

Well he didn't..but that's okay.

What he did was ask why Mitt Romney used Ann Romney's horse as a business expense.

Yep..$77,000 dollar deduction.

Why is that? If Ann was using it as therapy?

....wait...

What the fuck does a prank done by a high school kid have to do with Anne Romney's very real and very serious illness?

If that fucktard Odonnel was making fun of this kid would you say the same

images

Why?

Because he wrote off the horse as a "business" expense.

Well, if it was being used as therapy..how is that a "business" expense.

77,000 bucks is more then what most folks make in a year.

Why?

Horses can be a tax write off. They may have bought the horse as part of a breeding operation. Just because someone rides the horse does not mean the tax deduction was bogus.

Why?

Horses can be a tax write off. They may have bought the horse as part of a breeding operation. Just because someone rides the horse does not mean the tax deduction was bogus.

I'd be interested to see if there were any health care funding for this "therapy".

And it's a valid question to ask.

Forum List

Back