Lawmakers need guidance too

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Hello Everyone - So, what are we offended by today? Conservatives, do those welfare sucking, criminal coddling Liberals offend you? Liberals, do those racist jackass's, and NRA kill-joy's offend you? Well....here is something for all of you to think about: One side is not going to vanquish the other! Over the last 3-4 decades the percentage of Liberal and Conservative voters have held about even, and that's not going to change. With this in mind here is a little exercise for all of you:

Start sending your respective lawmakers to Washington D.C. with a mandate to start working together and get things done. "My way or the highway" won't work, our present state of gridlock is a living monument to this. It's called compromise - as a business owner I can testify that a half a pie is better than no pie at all, and when you have gridlock that's what you have - no pie at all, and don't blame your lawmakers for this! Whether your name is Mitch McConnell or Nancy Pelosi, you were elected to stand your ground and not give in to the other side. Our lawmakers need guidance too, and they need it from all of you. Nancy Pelosi needs to stop passing such extreme bills, and Mitch McConnell needs to stop letting those 280+ bills sit on his desk, and at least bring them to a vote. Write your lawmakers - all of them. Working together is not selling out, and compromise is not a sign of weakness. Gridlock is stupid!

The less that comes from those stupid corrupt fucks, the better off we are.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Hello Everyone - So, what are we offended by today? Conservatives, do those welfare sucking, criminal coddling Liberals offend you? Liberals, do those racist jackass's, and NRA kill-joy's offend you? Well....here is something for all of you to think about: One side is not going to vanquish the other! Over the last 3-4 decades the percentage of Liberal and Conservative voters have held about even, and that's not going to change. With this in mind here is a little exercise for all of you:

Start sending your respective lawmakers to Washington D.C. with a mandate to start working together and get things done. "My way or the highway" won't work, our present state of gridlock is a living monument to this. It's called compromise - as a business owner I can testify that a half a pie is better than no pie at all, and when you have gridlock that's what you have - no pie at all, and don't blame your lawmakers for this! Whether your name is Mitch McConnell or Nancy Pelosi, you were elected to stand your ground and not give in to the other side. Our lawmakers need guidance too, and they need it from all of you. Nancy Pelosi needs to stop passing such extreme bills, and Mitch McConnell needs to stop letting those 280+ bills sit on his desk, and at least bring them to a vote. Write your lawmakers - all of them. Working together is not selling out, and compromise is not a sign of weakness. Gridlock is stupid!

How does one compromise with Democrats who are diametrically opposed to the US Constitution?

Forum List

Back