Law & Order? Guy Throws Epic Tantrum After Getting Arrested For Putting Anti-Biden Stickers On Gas Pumps

Seems he really didn't get arrested for the stickers but for being a complete jerk.

To me, this whole incident could've been avoided if the person working at the gas station had just waited for the guy to leave. The stickers could've been removed and discarded then if they were that much of a problem. In my opinion, they are nothing in the grand scheme.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What was the point of the stickers being there in the first place if they were later on going to be covered up by spray paint?

Had the guy just peeled off the sticker when yelled at by the clerk, there would have been no problem. Of course, if I were a gas station clerk, I wouldn't confront a customer and risk getting shot over a sticker on a pump. The way to do it is to be clever about it and not let them see you putting it on!

The stickers are not anti-Biden stickers as the dumb article falsely states, they are anti-high gas price and inflation stickers. Biden just happens to be responsible for it.

Another example of right wingers thinking the law should not apply to them.

I don't understand why democrats have a problem with the truth?!?

Aren't they against gas and oil? They should be proud and stand behind their policies and beliefs.

SMH.

I don't understand why democrats have a problem with the truth?!?

Aren't they against gas and oil? They should be proud and stand behind their policies and beliefs.

SMH.
You think it should be legal to deface other people's property?

Another example of right wingers thinking the law should not apply to them.
1650233700864.png

LOL.

Democrats defended the burning of buildings, destruction of property, etc. for an entire summer.

And, now want to celebrate and admonish someone over a sticker on a gas pump????

LMAO
So you are saying that because there were riots petty vandalism is now OK? Be sure and tell that to the cops.

Celebrities will be lining up to pay his bail I assume. Oh they only do that with real criminals? My bad.

Forum List

Back