Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

She just keeps stepping in it...

Once again, you can't make this stuff up folks. You just can't.

giphy.gifjkljlkj.gif

She just keeps stepping in it...

Once again, you can't make this stuff up folks. You just can't.

I worked in the federal government as a civilian for 20 years and I know that this never changes from one administration to the next.
The system is probably even worse now that they've replaced all of the whites with Porch Monkeys like MarcATL.

I doubt it's any better now as they are still teleworking.....When the wife retired from FEMA last year she told me there were days when hardly anybody logged in, supervisors included.

It got so bad they tried piling work on the ones that did log in so they complained to FEMA HQ in DC and were basically told not to worry about it, just do what you can.

BTW......She could see who was logged in/out at any given time. She could ride herd on her people but even then they would log off for hours at a time and fuss no end when the wife would ask them what type of leave they had approved to make up for it.....Most used their sick/vacation leave as soon as they "earned" it.

Oh and that's how they fiddle fuck around and build middle management.....The wife was in charge of a baker's dozen people in her department but her supervisor had to approve leave time for all of them.

She said it was some black guy she had seen once in five years and as best as she could tell that was all he did.

Lauren Boebert is an American hero. You can tell by how much hate she gets from the NWO shillbots/NPCs.

If NWO shillbots/NPCs aren't making threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.

A side note... Lauren Boebert is going to do great things for America and Americans. Her will be done.

That is not all

Raised on Welfare
She dropped out of High School at 17 because she was pregnant
She gave birth in the front seat of a Pickup Truck
Now, Grandmother at 36
Mmmmm. Share your hatred for her with me.

What does she say that you hate the most? Enquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back