Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

335051685_728025888868692_1531813090208868224_n.jpg

Because his texts and emails have been made public you fucking dumbshit

Hey fucking dumbshit! Where are the posts showing that I called myself a millionaire genius?! I'm still waiting!

But I suppose if you were halfway smart or rich yourself, you wouldn't have taken exception to such implications in the first place.

Hey fucking dumbshit! Where are the posts showing that I called myself a millionaire genius?! I'm still waiting!

But I suppose if you were halfway smart or rich yourself, you wouldn't have taken exception to such implications in the first place.
Apparently your high IQ makes you immune to sarcasm. In fact to the point where you aren’t intelligent enough to recognize it

Apparently your high IQ makes you immune to sarcasm. In fact to the point where you aren’t intelligent enough to recognize it

Oh, I see now. When called out for your lies and having gone back now to realize I never said any of the things you imagine, you back-peddle now to claiming it was all just a joke and sarcasm, is that it?

Oh, I see now. When called out for your lies and having gone back now to realize I never said any of the things you imagine, you back-peddle now to claiming it was all just a joke and sarcasm, is that it?
Works for Trump…

Forum List

Back