Laura Ingraham under fire for calling detention centers 'SUMMER CAMPS'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Laura Ingraham is under fire for calling detention centers 'SUMMER CAMPS'

'As more illegal immigrants are rushing the border, more kids are being separated from their parents,' she said on The Ingraham Angle. 'And temporarily housed at what are, essentially, summer camps.'

Ingraham is correct once again. The temporary holding facilities are not horrible. The DHS/ICE are trying their best to make the temporary housing pleasant and comfortable as possible for the kids until the parent’s asylum claim can be verified. Maybe with more time they can build more permanent holding facilities. This whole “kids in cages” issue looks like another orchestrated propaganda campaign by the Democrats and their sycophant Press to help them in the midterm elections.

In accordance with our immigration laws when the DHS cannot verify the parent child relationship, they separate them until their parentage can be verified for the safety of the children. The purpose of the law is to prevent child trafficking. Human Trafficking is a $32 billion per year illegal business.

David Hogg, spoke out and threatened to boycott Ingraham's sponsors. The last time the crazy left wingers attacked Ingraham’s sponsors her TV ratings went up.

Laura Ingraham calls immigration detention centers 'summer camps' | Daily Mail Online

HumanTraffickingIc.png

Last edited:
Compared to the shitholes these kids come from it's the Taj Mahal.

The problem will be getting them to leave.

I imagine have a roof over your head and a full belly is what one would consider summer camp. She might want to send her adopted kids to these summer camps.

I imagine have a roof over your head and a full belly is what one would consider summer camp. She might want to send her adopted kids to these summer camps.

Why would she do that? She loves her children.

they can't house kids with adults, the solution to this problem is to immigrate legally

I was watching the show when she said that.

She's an unmarried mom with three kids.

One, a little girl, adopted from Guatemala. Will her daughter ask to go to "Summer Camp"?

Laura-Ingraham-2.jpg

The boys are from Russia, of course.

she's a piece of shit

why anyone pays attention to that talking clit is beyond comprehension

just another republican slut with a mike
Actually Ingraham is a super nice lady. .....mike = mic?

I was watching the show when she said that.

She's an unmarried mom with three kids.

One, a little girl, adopted from Guatemala. Will her daughter ask to go to "Summer Camp"?

Laura-Ingraham-2.jpg

The boys are from Russia, of course.

Wow, you have uncovered another big Russian Conspiracy. Report it to Mueller.

She is trying hard to be known as the most horrible woman in America.

they can't house kids with adults, the solution to this problem is to immigrate legally

The solution to the issue to not take kids away from their parents.
But they have to verify that they are actually the parent of the kid to prevent more Human Trafficking.

she's a piece of shit

why anyone pays attention to that talking clit is beyond comprehension

just another republican slut with a mike
Actually Ingraham is a super nice lady. .....mike = mic?

she's a harpy without a conscience
Actually housing kids with adults is very dangerous

actually, housing kids with their parents is pretty normal, but nice try, con

trumplings will defend anything their messiah does

it's pathetic

But they have to verify that they are actually the parent of the kid to prevent more Human Trafficking.

Maybe we should do DNA tests at the boarder. Just an excuse, you are just protecting the kids, to send them where, no one knows.

This issue is not about human trafficking. That is just a deflection and excuse being used by trump supporters to cover-up his administrations incompetence and lack of ethics and moral character.

Forum List

Back