Laura Ingraham may be next White House press secretary

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A questionable choice, Katrina Pierson would be better!

President-elect Donald Trump may be considering conservative radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham for the position of White House press secretary.

Ingraham is a defense attorney, and served as a Supreme Court law clerk. She also played a central role in Trump’s election campaign, helping Trump express criticism of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as using her popularity to gain him supporters and give him a voice.

Ingraham has also stated that she does not see Jews as a minority. In May 2016, she “forgot” on Twitter that Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders was actually Jewish, writing, “Now, what if Bernie were a minority?” and then correcting herself with, “…you’re reminding me. Bernie is a minority. He’s Jewish.…I don’t think of Jewish people as minorities.…”

(Excerpt) Read more atisraelnationalnews.com ...

hazlnut

Gold Member
Reaction score

President-elect Donald Trump may be considering conservative radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham for the position of White House press secretary.

Ingraham is a defense attorney, and served as a Supreme Court law clerk. She also played a central role in Trump’s election campaign, helping Trump express criticism of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as using her popularity to gain him supporters and give him a voice.

Ingraham has also stated that she does not see Jews as a minority. In May 2016, she “forgot” on Twitter that Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders was actually Jewish, writing, “Now, what if Bernie were a minority?” and then correcting herself with, “…you’re reminding me. Bernie is a minority. He’s Jewish.…I don’t think of Jewish people as minorities.…”

Katrina Pierson isn't smart enough. A WH press sec is very different than a surrogate. They need to be seriously informed on all aspects of policy.

Ingraham is way too abrasive.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is the press secretary the one who answers journalists' questions, that Ernst guy?
Didn't Kellyann Conway want it? If anyone can be a mouthpiece/translator for Trump, it's her.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score

Katrina Pierson isn't smart enough. A WH press sec is very different than a surrogate. They need to be seriously informed on all aspects of policy.

Ingraham is way too abrasive.
Do you remember Obama's original retarded press secretary?

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think Laura Ingraham is a good choice. I agree with Hazlnut (!) We need a good journalist in that spot.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Mark Levin.

Can you imagine him calling "journalists" idiots during briefings? It would be the funniest thing on TV.

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just don't give us Dana Perino and any other Bush minions.
There's little affection between Trump and Bush. I'm sure that probably keeps a lot of that wing out of the loop.
Oh yea. The Bush cronies crawled out of the wood works to try and stop Trump. Says a lot that his people were for the Clintons.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if Hillary had won, Mr. Ed would of been the press secretary. that would of been fine, until he poops

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They really aren't in my perspective either. Of course I'm not into cataloging everyone. You're either a decent person or an asshole.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She'd be good at it. Interesting that Obama never considered a woman for that crucial position.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Laura would be great

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List