Laura Ingraham may be next White House press secretary

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
A questionable choice, Katrina Pierson would be better!

President-elect Donald Trump may be considering conservative radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham for the position of White House press secretary.

Ingraham is a defense attorney, and served as a Supreme Court law clerk. She also played a central role in Trump’s election campaign, helping Trump express criticism of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as using her popularity to gain him supporters and give him a voice.

Ingraham has also stated that she does not see Jews as a minority. In May 2016, she “forgot” on Twitter that Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders was actually Jewish, writing, “Now, what if Bernie were a minority?” and then correcting herself with, “…you’re reminding me. Bernie is a minority. He’s Jewish.…I don’t think of Jewish people as minorities.…”

(Excerpt) Read more atisraelnationalnews.com ...

President-elect Donald Trump may be considering conservative radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham for the position of White House press secretary.

Ingraham is a defense attorney, and served as a Supreme Court law clerk. She also played a central role in Trump’s election campaign, helping Trump express criticism of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as using her popularity to gain him supporters and give him a voice.

Ingraham has also stated that she does not see Jews as a minority. In May 2016, she “forgot” on Twitter that Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders was actually Jewish, writing, “Now, what if Bernie were a minority?” and then correcting herself with, “…you’re reminding me. Bernie is a minority. He’s Jewish.…I don’t think of Jewish people as minorities.…”

Katrina Pierson isn't smart enough. A WH press sec is very different than a surrogate. They need to be seriously informed on all aspects of policy.

Ingraham is way too abrasive.

Is the press secretary the one who answers journalists' questions, that Ernst guy?
Didn't Kellyann Conway want it? If anyone can be a mouthpiece/translator for Trump, it's her.

Katrina Pierson isn't smart enough. A WH press sec is very different than a surrogate. They need to be seriously informed on all aspects of policy.

Ingraham is way too abrasive.
Do you remember Obama's original retarded press secretary?

I don't think Laura Ingraham is a good choice. I agree with Hazlnut (!) We need a good journalist in that spot.

Mark Levin.

Can you imagine him calling "journalists" idiots during briefings? It would be the funniest thing on TV.

They really aren't in my perspective either. Of course I'm not into cataloging everyone. You're either a decent person or an asshole.

Laura would be great

Forum List

Back