Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

There are alot of Hispanics in the U.S. Armed forces today.

There has always been a lot of hispanics in the armed forces of the USA. And many were heroic, I might add. These were americans of mexican descent. The ones entering our country illegally of late, are not the brightest nor the bravest.
During WWII about 3% of the U.S armed forces were Hispanic, I'm sure there are way more now.

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com

I don't know that sounds way too unreal.....

What is so unrealistic about it! During the Mexico-US world cup match in LA, the audience boo'ed during the national anthem. They boo'ed the American flag and the American players said it felt like we were at a very hostile away game!

You hear Polish, Asian, Indian and other immigrant groups come to America, once they learn English they primarily speak it in public, ESPECIALLY the 2nd generation and on! Latinos, specifically Mexicans, tend to speak Spanish whereever they can and only speak
English when dealing with a gringo! There refuse to assimulate, take on our culture and language. This causes a riffed.

However, main culprit is the entitlements. See Britian! Giving entitlements is easy, taking them away causes the entitled people to have well a sense of entitlement and revolt! They riots occur. They justify destroying and looting property by saying they are a repressed people seeking justice. Eventually America is going to take away their free healthcare, education and welfare. Not because the politicians say so (because they are spineless), but because we can't afford it.

I see a UK style revolt brewing!

Then you have the sense of Mexicans thinking that the US southwest was STOLEN from Mexico. The majority in Mexico believe it, majority of illegals believe it and the majority of Mexican-Americans believe it! These feelings are going to just evaporate.

OPEN-BORDERS:
You have liberals pushing open borders to get votes, you have corrupt politicians that push the open border policy because they are in latino districts. It's nutz!

MAJORITY:
Latinos are already the majority in NM, close to the majority in CA (the most powerful US state), NV, AZ and CO. They will eventually be cost to the majority in TX. If these states start pushing a liberal agenda the economy of these states will sink (just see CA). Latinos make up 15% of the population and make up what 50% of the births in the US. How long until that 15% hits 40%, meaning the white population will be less than the Latino population, 2025, 2030, 2050?

When Latinos become the majority are they going to say America is there primary country. There main country? Heck ask a Mexican of 4th or 5th generations and most say they are MEXICAN!!!

At the moment I say if the Hispanics fought for Atlzan, they would be put down in less than a week! However, that could change in say 2025, 2030 etc?

José;4081526 said:
Originally posted by AnnieInMexico
How many Mexicans have you seen shoot? I mean.... wouldn't that mean that when the illegal types shoot US citizens they are unable to hit their target?

Let's not get so carried away with our hatred of illegal immigration that we begin hating an entire nation.

If I hate anyone it is the US govt for allowing them in with welcome arms, giving them amnesty, welfare, permit illegal voting, and refuse to follow immigration laws.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

An american citizen successfully resisting the colossal temptation to use a convenient foreign scapegoat for America's immigration problems and actually putting the blame where it rightly belongs (on the shoulders of the US government)?!?!?!?!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

You would be surprised. My parents bought a SWEET ocean front condo in Puerta Vallarta. I mean you walk outside of the buildings doors and your on the beach. They wanted to be snowbirds, but American destination were very expensive. They bought a 3 bedroom 2 full bath, full kitchen, dining and living room, with a hot-tube on the balconey and a sweet resort like pool for $300K. If they went to FL, it would be well over a million. Property taxes for the full year, a wooping $150!

More and more Americans are retiring to Mexico

OPEN-BORDERS:
You have liberals pushing open borders to get votes, you have corrupt politicians that push the open border policy because they are in latino districts. It's nutz!

Total nonsense. It is not the libs, it is ALL the US govt. It is the libs, the cons, everyone.

The country of Mexico claims 25% of their population is living in the US illegally. That means we have 25,000,000 illegals from Mexico alone. You think they don't vote? My ass they don't vote. Why do you think CA refuses to require proof of citizenship to vote? Each time a state takes immigration into their own hands if the illegal doesn't flee back to their own country they head for CA where they get more hand outs and the illegal ability to vote. EVERYONE wants those votes.

McCain attempted to pass a bill a few years ago where ... let's say I am an illegal and I steal your SS#. We both pay into it. When we both retire you should share some of your SS benefits with me because I helped to pay into it.

What cons do you see lifting a bloody finger to enforce immigration laws? NONE! Same with libs. None of them want to touch the issue.

OMG I am so sick of everywhere I go the libs are blaming the cons and the cons are blaming the libs for the immigration issues, ALL of them. ALL our politicians need to take a stance and enforce our immigration laws. We need to go after the US citizens hiring them, renting to them, educating them, and when all the hand outs come to a dead end you'll hear a sucking sound as they all flee for their home countries.

This is NOT NOT NOT a lib problem, this is a US GOVT problem and I have news for you, neither side is doing a damn thing about this problem.

We can either sit and point fingers at the other side or we can get off our dead asses and push the states to do what is right. But the whining and finger pointing is making the problem worse. Be a part of the solution, not the problem.

As an independent I sit back and watch the two sides that are both equally in denial. It's insanity at its best.

There are a LOT of Hispanics in America who would Fight Against Mexico... Including my Best Friend and unlimited numbers of Hispanics I know Personally in the Denver Area...

Some of the most Vocal about the Problem South of the Border are American Hispanics...

You don't Know that, becuase they are Focused on by the Media...

For Obvious Reasons.

:)

peace...

There are a LOT of Hispanics in America who would Fight Against Mexico... Including my Best Friend and unlimited numbers of Hispanics I know Personally in the Denver Area...

Some of the most Vocal about the Problem South of the Border are American Hispanics...

For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

Very true. Those that came here legally, spent thousands of dollars and years doing it the right way are very resentful of illegals.

For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

Very true. Those that came here legally, spent thousands of dollars and years doing it the right way are very resentful of illegals.

I grew up in and bought into Southside East Westminster, North Denver... Adams County...

Google it.

Generations of Hispanics and plenty of Mexican Nationals 2 and 3 families to a Home...

The Legal Hispanics RESENT THE SHIT out of the Border Crossers and don't mix words about it.

If anyone denies this, they are a Liberal who only Reads about Dark People. :thup:

peace...

For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

I hope that is the case. I think the VAST majority of Mexicans in Mexico and America do NOT want to see a war between the White Americans and Latinos! It would be a damn bloody one and even the victor couldn't would have a destroyed country to rule over.

But do you think if push comes to shove, war is upon us, that the Latinos will choose America's side vs fighting for Mexico? The German, Italian and Japanese Americans in WW I and WW II fought against Germany, Italy and Japan, but then again none of these countries are our neighbors or claiming a quarter of America for the old country.

I have no doubt the Cubans in FL, the Puerto Ricans in NY and the MEXICANS in Texas would be on American's side, but the Latinos in AZ, NV, IL, and esp CA won't!

For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

I hope that is the case. I think the VAST majority of Mexicans in Mexico and America do NOT want to see a war between the White Americans and Latinos! It would be a damn bloody one and even the victor couldn't would have a destroyed country to rule over.

But do you think if push comes to shove, war is upon us, that the Latinos will choose America's side vs fighting for Mexico? The German, Italian and Japanese Americans in WW I and WW II fought against Germany, Italy and Japan, but then again none of these countries are our neighbors or claiming a quarter of America for the old country.

I have no doubt the Cubans in FL, the Puerto Ricans in NY and the MEXICANS in Texas would be on American's side, but the Latinos in AZ, NV, IL, and esp CA won't!

Mexican Nationals will not... 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen Hispanics will stand with their Familes and Friends in their Homeland... America.

I Know MANY a Hispanic Cop that can't stand the Mexicans they have to deal with...

Fact.

Same goes for those in the Military.

But People don't Know this because the Liberal Media is going to Pit one DemocRAT Constituency Against another... Even those MOST of the Hispanics I know are Conservative.

peace...

What if Al Qaeda acquired the bomb and many of them. What if they teamed up with La Raza, MS13 and were able to get a dozen or so into the country and did a Jericho like destruction of most of Americans large cities. Saying NY, LA, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas etc. Then the Latino separatist attacked while being supplied by people south of the border.

Could America sustain the SW if say 20 of our largest cities were nuked?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?]

That is stupid, YOU are stupid, and your pathetically transparent fear-mongering is shameful even for a craven little coward like you.

For Obvious Reasons.

peace...

I....... 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that one. :clap2:

What if Al Qaeda acquired the bomb and many of them. What if they teamed up with La Raza, MS13 and were able to get a dozen or so into the country and did a Jericho like destruction of most of Americans large cities. Saying NY, LA, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas etc. Then the Latino separatist attacked while being supplied by people south of the border.

Could America sustain the SW if say 20 of our largest cities were nuked?

Half the Mexican military are too busy helping the drug cartel. The other half are honest people doing their jobs. Who knows if the 50/50 stats are correct but that's my guess.

Calderon is NOT going to risk those USD from streaming across the border. This is sooo a non issue.

The MX drug cartel is much MUCH bigger than anyone believes. They would be on the side of the US and you would be shocked and floored at the equipment and tactics they have. They have the most to lose by anyone harming the US. They have tanks, DitchWitches, sneaky crap like ambulances that are riding bombs, ... equipment I have no words to describe. It looks like a sicko version of the US Military.

I wish a magazine called Zeta was available on line and in English. It's a huge eye opener. But for a start, try this. Google Chrome will translate. Be verrrrry careful of the videos. The photos most anyone can stomach. The videos you have to be one tough SOB to watch through to the end:

El Blog del Narco

****WARNING WARNING WARNING - SICKO VIDEO STUFF AHEAD.****

Some is totally doable, the torture and killing of individuals... not so easy to watch:

Execution of Cartel Member Very Graphic | Video Search Engine Fooooo

Video en donde descuartizan a un hombre | BlogdelNarco.com

El Blog del Narco: Exclusividad

Am I worried anyone is going to take over the US and Mexicans helping? HAHAHA! Nooooooo, not even a little. They wouldn't be helping us for the right reasons, but I damn sure promise they would be there. The honest half of the Mexican army, the cartel half of the Mexican army, the drug cartels, they all have a reason to preserve America. They aren't fighting us anytime soon.

If anyone doubts the absolute power and corruption of Mexico, a good book (In Spanish) is, "LOS SENORES DEL NARCO" but of course you can't interview the author. She was previously a MX govt employee and exposed much of the dirt and sheer power of the MX govt and after the book was published, she disappeared. Never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?]

That is stupid, YOU are stupid, and your pathetically transparent fear-mongering is shameful even for a craven little coward like you.

Tank didn't write it he merely posted what was written. Try reading the actual link before you make yourself look like a silly person.

Tank didn't write it he merely posted what was written. Try reading the actual link before you make yourself look like a silly person.

Don'cha just hate those times where you have to admit an 'oups' to the whole world? :tongue:

ETA: Not that *I* have ever had one of those - mind you! (snark)

It all applies to that craven little shit, don't worry.

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com

Even if Mexico reclaimed those States, under Mexican governance they would turn into shit holes anyways.

Don'cha just hate those times where you have to admit an 'oups' to the whole world? :tongue:

ETA: Not that *I* have ever had one of those - mind you! (snark)

ahhhyep!

It all applies to that craven little shit, don't worry.

While I fundamentally agree with you when you make basic errors like that you only weaken your position and strengthen theirs. Spare a moment to get the insult correct and no one will care.

Lock and load muchachos. These will not be a war, if the country is crippled who will hire them. I am not familiar with too many Hispanic own conglomerates. The ones I know and live with are hard working decent people and other than skin color we are the same. We want opportunity for our kids, jobs, health care and peace. France used to control and own Mexico I suppose that they will come over and want back their land.

New Topics

Forum List

Back